Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Since the game is pretty stale at this point can kabam go back to doing the monthly clues

Comments

• Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I have returned and I can tell y'all it has to do with Grimlock.

Is it a new dinobot?

It is not.

Is it the final reforged spotlight @Kabam Vydious ?
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

Is it a new dinobot?

It is not.

If it’s a new bot, I would assume it’s a bot grimlock made.

It's not a new bot
  • Options
    TfpsoundwaveTfpsoundwave Posts: 152
    I believe even more that this confirms the return of the bot arenas, and raid events for bots. maybe not chips per say, but idk, like a leaderboard rewards thing. Its not a new mission, or bot, or reforged spotlight, so maybe its just that
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Have we had a raid event for bots?
  • Options
    PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    giphy.gif

OMG THE TENSION ! :D
  • Options
    Bazzatron1979Bazzatron1979 Posts: 238
    Jurassic Spark mod coming to special base mod crystal
  • Options

Is it Kup?
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I might have figured it out is it Shark 🦈 week again @Kabam Vydious 😁
  • Options
    kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Dinobot.
  • Options
    Let me start by saying that this has nothing to do with the next bot of the month, but it is a hint by me.

jkzoajogvw1k.jpg

I love memes.

spl9ym0brolu.png
  • Options
    Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    Let me start by saying that this has nothing to do with the next bot of the month, but it is a hint by me.

jkzoajogvw1k.jpg

I love memes.

spl9ym0brolu.png

Is it the next reforged spotlight?
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629

jkzoajogvw1k.jpg

I love memes.

spl9ym0brolu.png

Is it the next reforged spotlight?

Nah he already said its not about reforged spotlight. The suspense is killing me lol.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994

jkzoajogvw1k.jpg

I love memes.

spl9ym0brolu.png

Just to make sure we're on the same page here....it's a hint that has to do specifically with Grimlock and time travel and deals with one of the current elements of the game??
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Maybe grimlock is getting a heal buff :p
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

jkzoajogvw1k.jpg

I love memes.

spl9ym0brolu.png

Does Grimlock go back in time to stop KittenPrime from playing MCOC? Like I got him as a 5 star, and it seems lots of others have too... Grimlock is up to something
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited May 2019

jkzoajogvw1k.jpg

I love memes.

spl9ym0brolu.png

fhq6vub8xv9o.png

Y U BE SO CRYPTIC?!
  • Options

jkzoajogvw1k.jpg

I love memes.

spl9ym0brolu.png
    is it something new?

• Options
    Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    If they gave less cryptic clues we would get bored. And they would lose all their secrets. But yeah, this one is tough.
  • Options

jkzoajogvw1k.jpg

I love memes.

spl9ym0brolu.png

Are you hinting at that pallet swapped version of him that was created by Megatron in the Comics that was evil?
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited May 2019
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    If they gave less cryptic clues we would get bored. And they would lose all their secrets. But yeah, this one is tough.

I enjoyed Miike's clue, it was challenging but not too hard at the same time.
  • Options
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

If they are digging deep in the comics, could be Shattered Glass timeline Grimlock that was evil.
  • Options
    Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Megatron made an evil grimlock? Is there any bot he HASN’T made an evil clone of?
  • Options
    Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    Megatron made an evil grimlock? Is there any bot he HASN’T made an evil clone of?

Starscream. Megatron would not want more of the backstabber.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited May 2019

jkzoajogvw1k.jpg

I love memes.

spl9ym0brolu.png

A new Grimlock Spotlight Mission featuring Grimlock that wasn’t available at the time ?
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    I’m just hoping for something new
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Ah, @Kabam Vydious could it be another gauntlet mission? That would be truly awesome
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Are we going back in time to get a game mode that was previously available? Like grinding arena for bots? Gauntlet?

Alliance vs alliance wars?
  • Options
    XBone_CrusherXXBone_CrusherX Posts: 20
    edited May 2019
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

If they are digging deep in the comics, could be Shattered Glass timeline Grimlock that was evil.

This. Not a bot of the month but the next new bot like thundercracker. Will be a new bad grim in trypticon colors.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    The only transformers series I remember that has time travel was transformers cybertron. Is it in some correlation?
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997

jkzoajogvw1k.jpg

I love memes.

spl9ym0brolu.png

Maybe they are resetting ROK/ROTK so everyone can do it again?