Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Since the game is pretty stale at this point can kabam go back to doing the monthly clues

1789101113»

Comments

• Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Tormaz wrote: »
    Seeing how everyone is intrigued, i’ve decided to let y’all know.

Grimlock is the final boss of Act 4, Time travel is the theme of the storyline that’s included in Act 4. All in all, Act 4 is being released.

h7gx31ez57dr.gif
  • Tormaz wrote: »

Grimlock is the final boss of Act 4, Time travel is the theme of the storyline that’s included in Act 4. All in all, Act 4 is being released.
    w0ufhfpjzxn7.png
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Mods never said whether they'll say -bingo!' if anyone hit the jackpot. That's unfair.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    The Quintessons are returning... aren't they? That's Vydious's big hint, isn't it?

(Heck, I'm 0 for 2 in guessing Reforged Spotlight Missions... I'm game for going 0 for 3 in predictions...)
  • Tormaz wrote: »

This is completely wrong and we don't appreciate the spreading of rumor/conspiracies. Please do not continue with this.

This is definitely not what is coming.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited May 2019
    If Grimlock goes to the future and meets Rodimus & Co then brings them back then that'd be pretty good.
    On the other hand he may not go back to Cybertron but rather stay on New Quintesa but go WAAAAAY back and finds some dirty secrets. But... Grimlock has a bad memory so, yeah. WILL HE REMEMBER?!
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    I guess this Grimlock event will be the during the extra week in June?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Has there ever been a Grimlock event that they can re-run?
    Maybe it's a Grimlock arena?
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    Im Really surprised no body has figured it out..

Time Travel equals= the past six months of reforged, We get to do them ALL OVER AGAIN. LMFAO!!!!!

RE.RE.REforged.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    McBusket wrote: »
    Im Really surprised no body has figured it out..

Time Travel equals= the past six months of reforged, We get to do them ALL OVER AGAIN. LMFAO!!!!!

RE.RE.REforged.

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    kif1a3naeofa.gif
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    DaveJL wrote: »

wiki said there was a Grimlock arena and a Grimlock raid event when he was released. Mods didn't confirm or deny the question when asked if it was one of the two
    Voltron wrote: »

wiki said there was a Grimlock arena and a Grimlock raid event when he was released. Mods didn't confirm or deny the question when asked if it was one of the two

well then, that's probably it
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    edited May 2019
    Voltron wrote: »

EWWWWWwwww. I hope I am right and it's RIFTS!
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    As we already see sideswipe & grimlock in Combative Combo Team. I’m more concerned in the 3rd feature bot next month.
    Any clue!!!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    NidRob wrote: »
    As we already see sideswipe & grimlock in Combative Combo Team. I’m more concerned in the 3rd feature bot next month.
    Any clue!!!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

OG Prime
  • tbh I don't think it would be OG prime. We've already had him in the featured bot rotations, and there are plenty of others to go through.
    I just want a good warrior class bot to pop up. It feels like the last one was bludgeon way back in the first few rounds of spotlights.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    tbh I don't think it would be OG prime. We've already had him in the featured bot rotations, and there are plenty of others to go through.
    I just want a good warrior class bot to pop up. It feels like the last one was bludgeon way back in the first few rounds of spotlights.

Scorponok or bust.

I have every warrior as a 5* and want none of them except him
    Manthro wrote: »
    tbh I don't think it would be OG prime. We've already had him in the featured bot rotations, and there are plenty of others to go through.

Scorponok or bust.

Same boat
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Manthro wrote: »

Scorponok or bust.

I don’t have a 5* Warrior yet (although I did pass on Hound last month). Looking for BC, but I’ll gladly take Scorponok.
  • Manthro wrote: »

Scorponok or bust.

I'm more of a drift person just bc he's the one I'm the most used to using, but scorponok would be pretty dope