Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

master spotlight full explore

2»

Comments

• Options
    小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    Job4abot wrote: »
    How long did it take u guys to get good at this game? I started a few months ago I can’t get thru expert and I have a few r1 5 star bots

I have played less than 4 months. But did spend a lot of time/$
  • Options
    Beastdad wrote: »
    How long did it take u guys to get good at this game? I started a few months ago I can’t get thru expert and I have a few r1 5 star bots

About a year, all it takes is memorizing what each bot does, and their tendencies to become proficient.

I agree. Each bot and mod is quite different, not just special but general behaviour as well. So have to do a lot of practice on each type or bot mod and memorize how to adapt playstyle
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    With the T3A, as your bots get stronger and stronger, hopefully spotlights will get easier and easier for you. Good work!
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited May 2019

Man every day you'll see progress if you work at it. I remember one month struggling to get through expert...rage quitting and getting disappointed...then all the sudden it's a breeze.
    Watch iNightSkies and his videos. Watch the movements and strategic ways top players implement their teams. This is truly a game of skill and strategy.
    I've been playing since pre release and still don't have the patience to beat RoK,where as I've seen players do it with a 3*.
    Practice my friend. It's what makes it rewarding:)
    And don't be afraid to pick a bot on a team and max him out. I hit a plateau and spent a little real money to 5/50 2 of my 4*s(before 5* release)...opened up a WHOLE new level of play for me.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Man every day you'll see progress if you work at it. I remember one month struggling to get through expert...rage quitting and getting disappointed...then all the sudden it's a breeze.
    Watch iNightSkies and his videos. Watch the movements and strategic ways top players implement their teams. This is truly a game of skill and strategy.
    I've been playing since pre release and still don't have the patience to beat RoK,where as I've seen players do it with a 3*.
    And don't be afraid to pick a bot on a team and max him out. I hit a plateau and spent a little real money to 5/50 2 of my 4*s(before 5* release)...opened up a WHOLE new level of play for me.

Same. Ill handle rok or rotk when i get 6* maxed out lol
  • Options
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Grateful for the tips!

I actually tried mixmaster on rotk. Man it is not hard but takes so much patience which I ran out so quickly
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    小龙女 wrote: »
    I actually tried mixmaster on rotk. Man it is not hard but takes so much patience which I ran out so quickly

Just wait till you get to Grindor.
  • Options
    iBKiBK Posts: 200
    Darm0k wrote: »
    小龙女 wrote: »

Just wait till you get to Grindor.

More like, just wait till you get to Mirage, lol. Everything up to him is a cakewalk imo.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    @iBk @Darm0k
    Guys I made a post I just finished ruler of kaon....

Grindor was easy but was longest fight ever, making me want to throw up 3 times, had to take multiple breaks....

Mirage is ok, just dodge some bullet and go in beat him up.