Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T4K Crystal is too expensive for anyone who even wants a life this week.

I get 810 shards/raid and I try to raid whenever possible to help out my alliance. Even forgetting the fact that each member has to raid ~10 times a day every day for a week to even have a shot at the final milestone, raid rewards are just too low.
Maximum of 3 T4K crystals @ 50K each makes 150K shards for all 3.
150000/7 makes ~21,400 shards / day
21,400 / 810 makes 27 RAIDS A DAY FOR A WEEK.
Come on guys, I have a life outside of this game too, people have other commitments like jobs, this just isn't realistic.
Please consider upping the crystal shard rewards, or at the very least lowering the cost of the T4K?
Thanks,
iBK

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Yeah,the t4 crystal is ridiculous to get your hands on
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    So the upside is: you get your life back. Games are a compromise between life and fun.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    The ironic part about this event is those that need better base defense, need the guaranteed 4* mod from the t4k, but aren't able to keep their medals up. Those that are top level players can get the t4k easier, but still get the useless 4* mod.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I've basically been raid every 3 hours that I can, I'm only just half way to getting the T4 L.K. crystal

Price cut please Kabam?
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    edited May 2019
    I can't wait to get my exclusive 4 star repair mod via the crystals!
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I agree the T4K shards are ridiculous compared to when they are in normal raid store up for raid chips. Like it only takes 110,000 raid chips which is maybe 5 raids or so. But now 50,000 crystal shards, I get 1,200 shards per raid, still works out to 40+ raids for one crystal? Even if you get the last raid ascent milestone, it's only half a T4K crystal? I seriously don’t get the math behind this shards one compared to the regular raid chips one.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited May 2019
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    I agree the T4K shards are ridiculous compared to when they are in normal raid store up for raid chips. Like it only takes 110,000 raid chips which is maybe 5 raids or so. But now 50,000 crystal shards, I get 1,200 shards per raid, still works out to 40+ raids for one crystal? Even if you get the last raid ascent milestone, it's only half a T4K crystal? I seriously don’t get the math behind this shards one compared to the regular raid chips one.

Yet... do you see how many raid chips you can get for one raid this week? For me, the minimum is 50K, which means a lot of people are hyped and are grinding the tailpipe off for the T4K. As a result, they have abundant chips at hand.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Faithz17 wrote: »

Only thing i can think of it means you can get more than the normal 2 in that week?
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    @KillMasterC people may just be stocking up raid chips for 28 and 29 when all the items are available. That’s what I’m trying to do.

@Buttehrs not exactly sure what you mean?
    I got a 4* mod from raid chip t4k and a 4* mod from 50k shard t4k. The latter stung a lot more than the former.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Beastdad wrote: »
    I got a 4* mod from raid chip t4k and a 4* mod from 50k shard t4k. The latter stung a lot more than the former.

Better than the weak 4* bots I got from them.

4* bot comes with 5* shards. Mods are just mods.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    JKL wrote: »

Plus 4 star bots can be forged into 5 star bots.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I have to admit it, I didn't think it was going to be a problem but I've had a little weekend break and if it wasn't for the amazing efforts of my alliance mates and the milestones, I'd be absolutely miles behind getting these and would be spending a ton of energon, which i'll still have to do for the final crystal.

Even if I hadn't been away, I think it would have been a push

Right. There is no amount of justification to convince me that a 4* mod is worth 40+ raids.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Get your medal count to 2k plus. You get 1200 or so shards for every attack. I already got all 3 of the knight Crystal's and so have a few of my ally buddies. Really with the 7 day timer you only need to raid 9 to 12 times a day to get there(including mission rewards).

4* mods actually add an element of fun to the game, and are much more rare than 4* bots.

I have to respectfully disagree. In their current state, 4* mods are worse than maxed 3* mods, with only a couple exceptions. If we had mats to max 4* mods, then I'd agree with your statement.

4* mods actually add an element of fun to the game, and are much more rare than 4* bots.

I have to respectfully disagree. In their current state, 4* mods are worse than maxed 3* mods, with only a couple exceptions. If we had mats to max 4* mods, then I'd agree with your statement.

4* mods aren't worse than maxed 3* mods. What evidence are you basing that on?
    edited May 2019
    DaveJL wrote: »

4* mods aren't worse than maxed 3* mods. What evidence are you basing that on?

The stats of 4* mods at rank 3 are lower than the stats of 3* mods at r4. Unless I am missing something. I am not talking about the health and attack stats, but the mod abilities stats.
    7famfghrlv7t.jpg
    bog0wpazs4dl.jpg

What am I missing?
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited May 2019
    I think one is talking about attack and health.. and the other is talking about sig abilities.

I think it depends on the mods. certain mods, their sig ability is what makes that mod. In those cases...a 3* may be the better mod. only because it's harder to dup a 4*

but the highest PI a 3* is ~550..where a r3 4* is double that.

Yeah, my point is that attack and health don't make a mod good, rather, it's the "mod" that makes it good. Maybe that makes me a "glass half empty" person?
    Yeah, my point is that attack and health don't make a mod good, rather, it's the "mod" that makes it good. Maybe that makes me a "glass half empty" person?

For me it depends on the overall package. I weigh up the hp and attack as well as the % for each rank for abilities and the sig ability.

I don't think the disparity is so great between the %'s for ranks that I would sacrifice the extra hp and attack for most things
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    For almost all mods, you want the higher PI over everything else.

Since we're briefly on this topic, there's an ignorant question I've been wanting to ask for awhile: What do a mod's attack, health, and PI contribute to a fight?

If the mod actually attacks you (such as HA), then I see how its attack rating comes into play. I *think* the mod's PI, added to the bot's, makes the AI play the bot with greater skill. I have no idea why a mod even has a health rating, since it can't be attacked.

This is probably one of the dumbest questions I've asked on here, but if someone would condescend to enlighten me, I'd be very grateful!
    For almost all mods, you want the higher PI over everything else.

Since we're briefly on this topic, there's an ignorant question I've been wanting to ask for awhile: What do a mod's attack, health, and PI contribute to a fight?

If the mod actually attacks you (such as HA), then I see how its attack rating comes into play. I *think* the mod's PI, added to the bot's, makes the AI play the bot with greater skill. I have no idea why a mod even has a health rating, since it can't be attacked.

This is probably one of the dumbest questions I've asked on here, but if someone would condescend to enlighten me, I'd be very grateful!

I've always assumed it just gets added to the bots HP to form a combined total for the bot. So if a bot has 3000 attack and the mod has 500, the bots total attack rating is 3500
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    I assumed that at first, too, but then second-guessed myself since it doesn't feel like the bots hit that much harder (their attack + mod attack). I'll try to pay better attention to health and damage during my next few raids.