Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

ore inventory management trick

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
I didn’t realize this till I played for so long......

If you have a lot of 12k, 50k, or 19k ores expiring soon, and have no money........

Trick is to go to stash and claim the most costly ores into your inventory. Inventory items don’t expire....u can also clear up inventory by using up cheap ores to save space for costly ores.....

Damn, how can I not know this till now?

See below, they don’t have expiry timer
hv6kxghstmrj.png
Tagged:

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    uqjgw9hbikjr.gif
  • Im pretty sure we all know that by now.....
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    7pgdppyvp51x.gif
    1a1nhb7y561w.png
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    uqgatsfgbwpd.jpg
  • Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155
    My cat's breath smells like catfood.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »

My dog's breath smells like fish. Wonder if the fish's breath smells like dog 🧐
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »

My dog's breath smells like fish. Wonder if the fish's breath smells like dog 🧐

This also confounds me.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2019
    You know.... I almost thought this thread was troll bait, until I saw who posted it... And it all makes sense
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    "OMG !!! I GOTTA TRY THIS ,YOU'RE WONDERFUL, GENIUS !! "

Yeah , get real.
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    edited May 2019
    7zvt8x900eya.gif

He really thought he was smart. LOL
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited May 2019
    Manthro wrote: »
    You know.... I almost thought this thread was troll bait, until I saw who posted it... And it all makes sense

Dam, can u guys teach me some tricks to beat rotk with 0 energon? Since every time I see your name I figured u are so smart u should give us noobs some hint?

Every post u made was insanely tricky and genious i figured i could borrow some tips? Or no? Cuz u actually know nothing other than what every noobs already know?
    edited May 2019
    Slayer wrote: »
    "OMG !!! I GOTTA TRY THIS ,YOU'RE WONDERFUL, GENIUS !! "

Yeah , get real.

Yeah how can I be smarter than someone that played for a year, still stuck at a entry level team, level 50ish and pretend to be smart? I guess he already beat everything in the game that the only thing he bothers to do is to pretend to be smart?

And why do I get the feeling the smartest person in the room is always the guy that accomplished nothing other than trash talk? Is that a coinccidence or fact?
    小龙女 wrote: »

Dam, can u guys teach me some tricks to beat rotk with 0 energon? Since every time I see your name I figured u are so smart u should give us noobs some hint?

Every post u made was insanely tricky and genious i figured i could borrow some tips? Or no? Cuz u actually know nothing other than what every noobs already know?
    First of all, you aren't a noob if you're at level 60.

Dam, I am just too bored.

I am sure he is the smartest guy on earth.

U know what’s funny, I always hope some skilled person would actually trash talk smartly so I would feel ashamed.

But I always come back laughing out so loud the whole building could hear it
    qutcgi0z7shw.png

edited May 2019

And btw, what year old are u?

either I am just bad at expressing myself, or u just can’t understand what I was trying to say? Inventory management is unfriendly.
    I am not type of guy that would post something to teach noobs for nothing. I said something for a purpose, which obviously u couldn’t capture? LOL

I was also hoping someone could give more tips that I don’t know about inventory. Do I have to say everything explicitly for you to understand? Damn, grow up.

I was expecting replies that complain about inventory management system, but I am really come back surprised with the age group of this game
  • 小龙女 wrote: »

either I am just bad at expressing myself, or u just can’t understand what I was trying to say? Inventory management is unfriendly.
    I am not type of guy that would post something to teach noobs for nothing. I said something for a purpose, which obviously u couldn’t capture? LOL

I was also hoping someone could give more tips that I don’t know about inventory. Do I have to say everything explicitly for you to understand? Damn, grow up.

I was expecting replies that complain about inventory management system, but I am really come back surprised with the age group of this game

We all know about the thing you told us, you talked about this way too late
  • 小龙女 wrote: »

Dam, I am just too bored.

I am sure he is the smartest guy on earth.

U know what’s funny, I always hope some skilled person would actually trash talk smartly so I would feel ashamed.

But I always come back laughing out so loud the whole building could hear it
    qutcgi0z7shw.png

Maybe I don't feel the need to spend money to progress in the game when there might be better things to invest into rather than a game. Not all people have enough expendable income to whale at a game. And I wasn't being offensive toward you, but I was stating the facts: I don't think you should be considered a noob if you are at level 60. You really must be wasting your time and life if you really felt you needed to find my account on the game. Maybe you do wish someone would trash talk you smartly, but you should learn at least when people are actually trash-talking and stating facts. And you really don't need to be asking my age, considering you're the one whining about trash talk.

I think this thread is derailing, i think some mod will say so.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

Maybe I don't feel the need to spend money to progress in the game when there might be better things to invest into rather than a game. Not all people have enough expendable income to whale at a game. And I wasn't being offensive toward you, but I was stating the facts: I don't think you should be considered a noob if you are at level 60. You really must be wasting your time and life if you really felt you needed to find my account on the game. Maybe you do wish someone would trash talk you smartly, but you should learn at least when people are actually trash-talking and stating facts. And you really don't need to be asking my age, considering you're the one whining about trash talk.

i dunno.. your first reply was pretty spot on as trash talking.

Not you in particular but some of you others really get a kick towards showing your elitism. who cares if player was was late to learn this tip. Like you all are so smart that you figured everything little thing in the first try. how do you expect player to react when the post was done out of sincerity and you all responded with your condescending tones. I guess that's the only way you all can make yourself feel important? the gurus of FTF.... a freemuim game. smh.
    Voltron wrote: »

Not you in particular but some of you others really get a kick towards showing your elitism. who cares if player was was late to learn this tip. Like you all are so smart that you figured everything little thing in the first try. how do you expect player to react when the post was done out of sincerity and you all responded with your condescending tones. I guess that's the only way you all can make yourself feel important? the gurus of FTF.... a freemuim game. smh.
    8wmtvh1125pr.gif
  • Hey now, let's all keep it civil. What might not be news to everybody might still be news to some!

8wmtvh1125pr.gif

8wmtvh1125pr.gif
    edited May 2019

As for me, I was shocked that you could get to level 60 and not know about the timer on ore.

As far as inventory management, I agree, it is a pain to always have to claim ore before being able to sell it. It has been brought up before.
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    你为什么发牢骚? 看不懂。
    @Voltron thank you. I don’t mind explicit words that point me wrong, or jokes and pictures. But ulright ridicule was a little off. I wasn’t showing off. The fact the most obvious thing I didn’t realize for so long sounds funny to me, hence the post.
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    As for me, I was shocked that you could get to level 60 and not know about the timer on ore.

considering how the player whaled to level 60 within a month, probably didn't have to think about rationing until now. lol
    @Voltron thank you. I don’t mind explicit words that point me wrong, or jokes and pictures. But ulright ridicule was a little off. I wasn’t showing off. The fact the most obvious thing I didn’t realize for so long sounds funny to me, hence the post.

no worries.. if you're short on gold.. you should sell the expiring lower tier ores before you claim the high tier ores.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    fzh6uul91y4u.gif
    Good thread
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Hey now, let's all keep it civil. What might not be news to everybody might still be news to some!

Civil war
  • MirageMirage Posts: 33
    I don't know why you here need to ruin op. He is new player and just find out something. You may don't like him by something but he has right to do. just tell him in polite manner. This is Mafia things. I could feel that and i don't like. Respect each other. : Kabam M
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

considering how the player whaled to level 60 within a month, probably didn't have to think about rationing until now. lol
    Oh I didn't know they whaled. That's some serious whaling in that case.