Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

ore inventory management trick

2»

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Voltron wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    As for me, I was shocked that you could get to level 60 and not know about the timer on ore.

considering how the player whaled to level 60 within a month, probably didn't have to think about rationing until now. lol
    Oh I didn't know they whaled. That's some serious whaling in that case.

And whaling is only half the battle o:)
  • Options
    小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited May 2019
    no worries.. if you're short on gold.. you should sell the expiring lower tier ores before you claim the high tier ores.

I cannot believe I didn’t know this till you mentioned. Over last 4 months, I lost so many ores due to expiry. I didn’t know u could sell ores till now.....And still tons expiring now....that’s some serious oversight.....thank you again.....now my post actually was useful, to myself at least lol

oqymunhh6ypd.png
    p8xu1sbjavwl.png

• Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I sell all basic ores. And depending on how much gold I have, I usually sell tier 5 colour ore too, cos no gold to use them. It’s quite irritating to have to claim ores before selling them, and players have been asking Kabam to be able to sell ore directly from overflow, but Kabam has selective listening/ reading.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    小龙女 wrote: »
    no worries.. if you're short on gold.. you should sell the expiring lower tier ores before you claim the high tier ores.

I cannot believe I didn’t know this till you mentioned. Over last 4 months, I lost so many ores due to expiry. I didn’t know u could sell ores till now.....And still tons expiring now....that’s some serious oversight.....thank you again.....now my post actually was useful, to myself at least lol

oqymunhh6ypd.png
    p8xu1sbjavwl.png

if you equip the relics that give gold bonus, you get more gold for selling them too
  • Options
    that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    I sell all basic ores. And depending on how much gold I have, I usually sell tier 5 colour ore too, cos no gold to use them. It’s quite irritating to have to claim ores before selling them, and players have been asking Kabam to be able to sell ore directly from overflow, but Kabam has selective listening/ reading.

Kabam won't get rid of it to push players to keep playing. They want a perpetual cycle of ores expiring and players keep playing to obtain them as it will continue interest in the game, like housekeeping but for your account. It sucks, but it prevents people from hoarding.

As for the others, while it was funny reading the guy figuring this out now, put your elitism aside and if you want this community to flourish you'd realize even the silliest of q&a goes a long way for the newest, or the most veteran of players.
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I'm honestly not sure if you are serious...
  • Options
    DaveJL wrote: »

oqymunhh6ypd.png
    p8xu1sbjavwl.png

if you equip the relics that give gold bonus, you get more gold for selling them too

I thought extra gold gen was only for raid, missions. Now that is news to me!
  • Options

I lost at least 1.5 million gold due to expiry
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

I lost at least 1.5 million gold due to expiry

Ouch. That's a bummer

oqymunhh6ypd.png
    p8xu1sbjavwl.png

Now you know! Better use those relics while opening Arena/Gold crystals
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

I believe the gold relics will pretty much work on anything or any game mode that generates gold.. even crystals.
  • Options
    CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    I can confirm this. It's especially great to have gold relics equipped when you buy the Gold Energon deals.
  • Options
    @Voltron @CarrotBoy2k

I used to think gold relics are useless....now if you stack multiple of them, and benefit from everything in the game, gold relics might be more priority than attack/hp mod...
  • Options
    that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    edited May 2019
    Put up the gold relics for any major gold generation actions like arena crystal opening, 4hr crystals, even forging or bot crystal openings. Then quickly sub it with the relics you want for a fight. It's a bit if a pain, but if you have all the high tier gold relics, that 40 percent extra gold makes a huge difference.
  • Options
    that1guy wrote: »
    Put up the gold relics for any major gold generation actions like arena crystal opening, 4hr crystals, even forging or bot crystal openings. Then quickly sub it with the relics you want for a fight. It's a bit if a pain, but if you have all the high tier gold relics, that 40 percent extra gold makes a huge difference.

Awesome idea, u can accumulate like 100 arena crystals to minimize relic switching