Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Spotlight Mission: Reforged - Code of a Hero

Comments

• Options
    When will these reforged spotlights end
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

When Grimlock and Brainstorm put an end to this time loop. Boy, I sure hope they'll bring Thundercracker along, since he's the only bot who's seen every popular Earth movie, including Groundhog Day
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I'm hoping this is the last, since they even have time traveling Grimlock involved with this next spotlight it could be a good transition to you know what
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    I'm hoping this is the last, since they even have time traveling Grimlock involved with this next spotlight it could be a good transition to you know what

Nope, it's Groundhog day again
  • Options
    qqt520r002q1.jpeg
  • Options
    Well, only time will tell
  • Options
    PeasPeas Posts: 74
    This game is fun, I like it and I’m looking forward to new content just like everyone else.

That said if you’re over say 14 years old and have nothing more going on in your life besides asking the same old questions and then complaining about the answers, or lack of, it seems you need to take a hard look at what you’re doing with your life.

Come on guys, we only get one shot at this life. There is SO much more to it than games and phone screens.

Wake up and live!!
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Well, only time will tell

zuw6iguqv9hp.gif
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited May 2019
    Grimlock takes us to the future where KittenPrime has R5 max forge duped 5* Galvatron Starscream Shockwave Arcee Bumblebee GS Tantrum And Megatron GS 😉

and a digestives biscuit
  • Options
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Peas wrote: »
    This game is fun, I like it and I’m looking forward to new content just like everyone else.

That said if you’re over say 14 years old and have nothing more going on in your life besides asking the same old questions and then complaining about the answers, or lack of, it seems you need to take a hard look at what you’re doing with your life.

Come on guys, we only get one shot at this life. There is SO much more to it than games and phone screens.

Wake up and live!!

I feel a career in bumper sticker creation is in your future.

"WAKE UP, EAT A DIGESTIVE BISCUIT, AND LIVE!" I'd put that on my car
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

Reforged spotlights don’t bother me too much. They changed up the bots (minus the bosses) and the mods enough.

If we had a new spotlight it would pretty much be the same. Bots with mods and people complaining about bot/mod combinations. The story would at least be something new since they didn’t bother rewriting the reforged dialog, though.
  • Options
    Synthwave wrote: »
    I think the fear that's in the back of everyone's mind right now is that Hasbro has shut off the bot pipeline (i.e. licensing agreement) and that there won't be any new bots except re-skins (hi, Thundercracker!). This is a legitimate concern, as nobody wants to play a game where there's no new characters being introduced. The Transformers brand right now is going through a lot of changes and upheaval, so Kabam losing their license to make more bots seems like a possible one.

That said, they really could just be doing all these Spotlight re-issues because monetarily the game hasn't performed as well as "that other Kabam game" and they don't have the staff to keep up with new monthly bots and spotlights. So they're using this time during the re-forge Spotlights to create new content (which hopefully will translate to new bots and a new game mode with a new in-game resource).

Or it's just something else entirely that's going on behind the scenes that we have no idea about.

I do see both sides though. Players are worried about the game and want reassurances that the game is both stable and growing and the mods can't provide that because of company policy. It's an unfortunate situation, but that's just the way it is. Time will tell.

I can personally say that if I don't see a new game mode or new bots return after this re-forged thing though, I will go back to free-to-play and cut my time spent on the game, as I won't see that as a very encouraging sign. 6+ months should be more than enough time to bring something new to the game.

This whole Grimlock time warp thing definitely piqued my interest, especially if he's going forwards in time (as I mentioned somewhere)
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited May 2019
    xf1ik1mphido.png

@Kabam Vydious you guys sure you put this "battle tactics" mod on Wheeljack 😂😂
    Ranged heavy? lol
  • Options
    Slayer wrote: »
    xf1ik1mphido.png

Ranged heavy? lol

This is why we need a “LOL” reaction
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Kitten wrote: »
    xf1ik1mphido.png

Ranged heavy? lol

I think it's because people are getting sick of stagger, specifically getting the stun 3 times in a row and getting F*****
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    xf1ik1mphido.png

Ranged heavy? lol

I think it's because people are getting sick of stagger, specifically getting the stun 3 times in a row and getting F*****

Stagger is also there, somewhere in ch1 or ch2
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    gi3hmsjcmnc1.png
    Done Lol , this master is also kinda okay-ish if you're patient and let the enemy come to you.

Also @BaRdYaAmN stagger path is not on the hardest lane so it's a relief for you 😂😂
    v4x555dj3qlo.png

• Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    n3i138or9m5a.jpg
    What does it mean "Any player that already has 5* barricade, Dinobot or, Tantrum auto-completes something?
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    gi3hmsjcmnc1.png
    Done Lol , this master is also kinda okay-ish if you're patient and let the enemy come to you.

Also @BaRdYaAmN stagger path is not on the hardest lane so it's a relief for you 😂😂
    v4x555dj3qlo.png

I'm just saying @Slayer , 99.99999999% of the time it's a consecutive stun, emotional and mental pain
  • Options
    What does it mean "Any player that already has 5* barricade, Dinobot or, Tantrum auto-completes something?

If you have one of those at rank 2, you cannot complete the task again.

What task?
  • Options

What task?

He means monthly objectives
  • Options

What task?

So getting dinobot is auto-completed? And if so do I get the rewards?
  • Options

What task?

not getting, but already having the bot at rank 2. To reword what they said in the email:
    Any commander who already owns a 5* Taint, Dinobot, and/or Barri, and they've already been ranked-up to Rank 2, will get credit for the Rank 2 monthly accomplishment within 48 hours.
  • Options

What task?

not getting, but already having the bot at rank 2. To reword what they said in the email:
    Any commander who already owns a 5* Taint, Dinobot, and/or Barri, and they've already been ranked-up to Rank 2, will get credit for the Rank 2 monthly accomplishment within 48 hours.

Ahh...thanks
  • Options
    @Slayer how was the dreaded waspinator?
  • Options
    @Slayer how was the dreaded waspinator?

Answer to my own question: he’s alright, just those ranged attacks come light speed. They do about 500-600 per hit so be careful. He’s a lonely sod so you have to stay close to him and DO NOT hit into his block always remember that. Someone with a ranged heavy is perfect for this fight.
    afvn0jhbm1h4.png
    (1/10 5* Soundwave got him to 60%)