Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Reforged - Code of a Hero

124»

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    New mod! Yay!
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Kitten wrote: »
    @Slayer how was the dreaded waspinator?

See , I kept nullifying his range buff with rhinox so it was easy for me @Kitten
  • TfpsoundwaveTfpsoundwave Posts: 152
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    New mod! Yay!

What mod is that?
    New mod! Yay!

Yeah but its kinda broke xD
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    New mod! Yay!

What mod is that?

Page 3
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    New mod! Yay!

What mod is that?

It buffs wheeljack’s ranged heavy attack. Does a lot for him, be careful...
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    New mod! Yay!

What mod is that?

It buffs wheeljack’s ranged heavy attack. Does a lot for him, be careful...

I wonder if they intended it for Jazz?
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760

Oh good god, I forgot about this one. I’m not that far yet.

This was probably the single hardest spotlight fight I’ve ever done. Obviously roster and experience is different now, but expert wasp at the time was something else, and still sticks out in memory as one of the most difficult fights I’ve had in this game.

Best of luck to us all. At least there’s no cheetor boss in this spotlight. That would just be cruel
  • Zero117VZero117V Posts: 14
    ug14ed8xvgnj.jpg

It is very much to ask that they give to the bumblebee of G1 like the other personages in the store since it is very scarce in the normal crystals to remove it
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538

This was probably the single hardest spotlight fight I’ve ever done. Obviously roster and experience is different now, but expert wasp at the time was something else, and still sticks out in memory as one of the most difficult fights I’ve had in this game.

Best of luck to us all. At least there’s no cheetor boss in this spotlight. That would just be cruel

Wapinator wasn't that hard, If I remember. On expert, I beat with Tantrum easily. Or, at least it wasn't so bad that it was scarred in my memory. The hardest ever right for me was Primal on Focus Frenzy. He was so aggressive, and didn't have a cyclonus.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760

Wapinator wasn't that hard, If I remember. On expert, I beat with Tantrum easily. Or, at least it wasn't so bad that it was scarred in my memory. The hardest ever right for me was Primal on Focus Frenzy. He was so aggressive, and didn't have a cyclonus.

I was fairly new then, was still rolling with maxed 3*. Although there’s undoubtedly been harder fights since then, I struggled with primal too until I landed cyclonus, I’ve got a better roster since then, and improved skill wise.

Compared to what my best bots were at the time, and skill level at the time, yeah it was the hardest for me. Just knocked him about today without too much issue, but again, roster and skill improvements. Wouldn’t even try it with a bunch of 3*’s.
    edited June 2019
    fdnwj4mx12vf.png
    This spotlight was nice , dinobot was tricky to fight but now its done.
    And i really got lucky and pulled 4* dinobot from those monthly objectives crystals ikzlcn30epyd.png
  • Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 117
    edited June 2019
    Wasp is still the hardest boss by far this month, I remember him from the first time around and that was the worst thing I ever encountered in this game. But overall this month was easy. For the first time I will complete Master spotlight without using any items except for energy refills.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    I had the worst team for Dinobot’s hardest path. Tronus, Barricade, Grim, and Screamer against Reflected Range... stupid me. Otherwise, Expert was no problem.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Technobot wrote: »
    I had the worst team for Dinobot’s hardest path. Tronus, Barricade, Grim, and Screamer against Reflected Range... stupid me. Otherwise, Expert was no problem.

The boss itself would be no problem since he’s constantly leaving himself open but yeah the reflect ranged path would be a challenge. I use 3 ranged heavy bots there but it wasn’t too bad, just needed patience and sidestep counter skills.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506

Bonecrusher made master dinobot easy as pi, and the damage was AWESOME
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

Scream is excellent against reflect ranged, since he can permanently nullify it
  • IDKIDK Posts: 14
    edited June 2019
    When I'm typing this It is like one week or less when the Reforged Code Of A Hero ends so Kabam please not another Reforged and thanks for the Grimlock Saves The Day mini spotlight

• NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    IDK wrote: »
    When I'm typing this It is like one week or less when the Reforged Code Of A Hero ends so Kabam please not another Reforged

It was announced almost a month ago that we're getting a brand new spotlight. So....your wish has been granted.
  • IDKIDK Posts: 14
    Ok, thanks for telling me Nightpath
  • I do not like this
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    edited July 2019
    I do not like this

Sacré bleu! French cat iz puzzled!

zrfhcs78mod5.gif
  • Wuh?
    Wuh?

French cat (you) is puzzled.