Mid level masteries?

I’m level 27, and i’m looking for a good link, or suggestions for my masteries.. I’ve googled, but it came up with many different ones. So i’m not sure which ones to use.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 2,587
    It all depends on which bots you use
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,636
    Use all your points on Offensive masteries. Try to max out Precision, Cruelty, Courage and Sequencer. Get the rest when you're at a higher level.

Defensive masteries are only useful if you use an awakened Wheeljack.
  • Foul_Smell1Foul_Smell1 Posts: 11
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Use all your points on Offensive masteries. Try to max out Precision, Cruelty, Courage and Sequencer. Get the rest when you're at a higher level.

Ok, I have courage and sequencer.. But Don’t see precision or cruelty anywhere.

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,636
    edited June 9

Whoops. I meant to say Critical Rate and Critical Damage
  • Foul_Smell1Foul_Smell1 Posts: 11

Whoops. I meant to say Critical Rate and Critical Damage

Ah.. ok thx bro..This will keep me for the nest 9-10 levels.