Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Mid level masteries?

I’m level 27, and i’m looking for a good link, or suggestions for my masteries.. I’ve googled, but it came up with many different ones. So i’m not sure which ones to use.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    It all depends on which bots you use
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Use all your points on Offensive masteries. Try to max out Precision, Cruelty, Courage and Sequencer. Get the rest when you're at a higher level.

Defensive masteries are only useful if you use an awakened Wheeljack.
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Use all your points on Offensive masteries. Try to max out Precision, Cruelty, Courage and Sequencer. Get the rest when you're at a higher level.

Ok, I have courage and sequencer.. But Don’t see precision or cruelty anywhere.

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited June 2019
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Whoops. I meant to say Critical Rate and Critical Damage
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Whoops. I meant to say Critical Rate and Critical Damage

Ah.. ok thx bro..This will keep me for the nest 9-10 levels.