Something strange that's been bugging me

CheifloadedCheifloaded Posts: 129
edited June 9 in General Discussion
Let me start off by saying in no way this is any sort of conspiracy thread about the game, i just want to make a strange observation in what seems to be a strange pattern the game has with duping bots.

what i am referring to is that since this game came out, out of all the crystals that i have opened and all the bots that i currently have i find it really strange that for the 2nd time right after using a 4* awakening program on a bot (i used it on Grimlock after i got him from beating the master quest) i open a regular 4* crystal and i get the same 4* bot i just awakened.

this happened to me a few months ago as well when i used a 4* awakening program on G1 Megatron, and right after i awakened him i also opened up another 4* crystal and bam, i pull a 4* g1 megs.

this is too much of a coincidence for this type of occurrence to happen twice months apart. at this point i am almost tempted to test this out again on mirage, since i pulled him about 2 months ago, but i will have to wait again until i have enough shards for another 4*.

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 468
    Wait why'd you use a sig awakening program for 4* grimlock that you got from his master spotlight...
    Expert also gives a 4* grim just FYI
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 1,715
    Slayer wrote: »
    Wait why'd you use a sig awakening program for 4* grimlock that you got from his master spotlight...
    Expert also gives a 4* grim just FYI

The Chrono-Vector wasn't around when he did that
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 468
    edited June 9
    ...After using a 4* awakening program on a bot (i used it on Grimlock after i got him from beating the master quest) i open a regular 4* crystal and i get the same 4* bot i just awakened.

Read this again @Bntyhntr3232_
    "Master quest" ?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 1,715
    Slayer wrote: »
    ...After using a 4* awakening program on a bot (i used it on Grimlock after i got him from beating the master quest) i open a regular 4* crystal and i get the same 4* bot i just awakened.

Read this again @Bntyhntr3232_
    "Master quest" ?

My bad...I confused
    this happened to me a few months ago as well when i used a 4* awakening program on G1 Megatron, and right after i awakened him i also opened up another 4* crystal and bam, i pull a 4* g1 megs.

A few months ago with a few months later
  • CheifloadedCheifloaded Posts: 129
    i ment expert, i don't know why i put master sorry. the point being when i use awakening programs the next crystal i open is the same bot i just awakened. first time it happened was with g1 megs. i awakened him, forged the 3* version of him in to the 4* and that gave me enough crystal shards for a 4* crystal so when i opened it i got a g1 megs duppe right after awakening him. same just happened again with grimlock. same steps, i awakened him, forged the 3* to the 4* and with the shards got another 4* crystal thst gave me a duppe of GL.