Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Something strange that's been bugging me

CheifloadedCheifloaded Posts: 163
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
Let me start off by saying in no way this is any sort of conspiracy thread about the game, i just want to make a strange observation in what seems to be a strange pattern the game has with duping bots.

what i am referring to is that since this game came out, out of all the crystals that i have opened and all the bots that i currently have i find it really strange that for the 2nd time right after using a 4* awakening program on a bot (i used it on Grimlock after i got him from beating the master quest) i open a regular 4* crystal and i get the same 4* bot i just awakened.

this happened to me a few months ago as well when i used a 4* awakening program on G1 Megatron, and right after i awakened him i also opened up another 4* crystal and bam, i pull a 4* g1 megs.

this is too much of a coincidence for this type of occurrence to happen twice months apart. at this point i am almost tempted to test this out again on mirage, since i pulled him about 2 months ago, but i will have to wait again until i have enough shards for another 4*.

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Wait why'd you use a sig awakening program for 4* grimlock that you got from his master spotlight...
    Expert also gives a 4* grim just FYI
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Slayer wrote: »
    Wait why'd you use a sig awakening program for 4* grimlock that you got from his master spotlight...
    Expert also gives a 4* grim just FYI

The Chrono-Vector wasn't around when he did that
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited June 2019
    ...After using a 4* awakening program on a bot (i used it on Grimlock after i got him from beating the master quest) i open a regular 4* crystal and i get the same 4* bot i just awakened.

Read this again @Bntyhntr3232_
    "Master quest" ?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Slayer wrote: »
    ...After using a 4* awakening program on a bot (i used it on Grimlock after i got him from beating the master quest) i open a regular 4* crystal and i get the same 4* bot i just awakened.

Read this again @Bntyhntr3232_
    "Master quest" ?

My bad...I confused
    this happened to me a few months ago as well when i used a 4* awakening program on G1 Megatron, and right after i awakened him i also opened up another 4* crystal and bam, i pull a 4* g1 megs.

A few months ago with a few months later