Will we see Thundercracker again?

I'm beginning to regret not really pushing to get him when he was here. Think we'll get another crack at Thundercracker?
I know there are better brawlers, but it's for the collector/novelty thing in me.

Comments

  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 675
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I'm beginning to regret not really pushing to get him when he was here. Think we'll get another crack at Thundercracker?
    I know there are better brawlers, but it's for the collector/novelty thing in me.

    Remember when his event finished, they released thundercracker crystals for a chance at a 5* TC? I’d imagine he the new g1 bee, exclusive and available through deals only
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,638
    Thundercracker is right up there with the best brawlers like
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,471
    edited June 10
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Thundercracker is right up there with the best brawlers like

    Only when his signature ability gets unlocked will he become a damage god. Dude hits much harder than most brawler once he stacks up to 20 melee buffs
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,769
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Thundercracker is right up there with the best brawlers like

    Only when his signature ability gets unlocked will he become a damage god. Dude hits much harder than most brawler once he stacks up to 20 melee buffs

    20 melee buffs?
    You're not making me feel any better about not really going for him lol.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 470
    He lied. They can stack up to 30 lol
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,769
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    He lied. They can stack up to 30 lol

    ....dude
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 814
    edited June 10
    Waaaaay more than 30......




    Sorry Shotgun, lol.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,769
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Waaaaay more than 30......




    Sorry Shotgun, lol.

    @Kabam Vydious !!!!!!
    They're picking on meeeee!!
    I need a Thundercracker now!!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 470
    Lmfao. But seriously thats awesome highest i had gotten was 30 lol
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,638
    His synergy and his ability to purify and block most heavy attacks make him really good too though.
  • Guyyyys, stop the bullying. Smh. Not all of us got the 4-stars we wanted. It's...ya know, a sore spot for some of us to remember that we don't have the bots we've always wanted. :cry:
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,638
    Guyyyys, stop the bullying. Smh. Not all of us got the 4-stars we wanted. It's...ya know, a sore spot for some of us to remember that we don't have the bots we've always wanted. :cry:

    Well I'm talking about the 5* version, dunno about these guys 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 814
    Guyyyys, stop the bullying. Smh. Not all of us got the 4-stars we wanted. It's...ya know, a sore spot for some of us to remember that we don't have the bots we've always wanted. :cry:

    I certainly hope you were joking about the bullying part.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,595
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Guyyyys, stop the bullying. Smh. Not all of us got the 4-stars we wanted. It's...ya know, a sore spot for some of us to remember that we don't have the bots we've always wanted. :cry:

    I certainly hope you were joking about the bullying part.


    Obviously a joke, dude.

    Man you're wound up tight.


  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,769
    Yes he's kidding. No one took anything seriously except me now realizing I seriously should've put forth some effort into TC.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 689
    Guyyyys, stop the bullying. Smh. Not all of us got the 4-stars we wanted. It's...ya know, a sore spot for some of us to remember that we don't have the bots we've always wanted. :cry:

    1*4WqYgQziVyKweLGOBhH1Vg.gif
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 814
    edited June 11
    Manthro wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Guyyyys, stop the bullying. Smh. Not all of us got the 4-stars we wanted. It's...ya know, a sore spot for some of us to remember that we don't have the bots we've always wanted. :cry:

    I certainly hope you were joking about the bullying part.


    Obviously a joke, dude.

    Man you're wound up tight.


    I disagree. In the context of his message saying "smh" clearly shows he wasn't joking.
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Guyyyys, stop the bullying. Smh. Not all of us got the 4-stars we wanted. It's...ya know, a sore spot for some of us to remember that we don't have the bots we've always wanted. :cry:

    I certainly hope you were joking about the bullying part.

    Definitely joking. Adding 'smh' to something doesn't instantly change it to expressing as no longer doing so. However, I'm sorry you felt otherwise and I apologize if I offended you.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 317
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I'm beginning to regret not really pushing to get him when he was here. Think we'll get another crack at Thundercracker?
    I know there are better brawlers, but it's for the collector/novelty thing in me.

    I hope he comes back & I hope you can get him. I won a 4* TC through Arenas, but I don’t think I can again put myself through what I did to win him the first time.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,477
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Guyyyys, stop the bullying. Smh. Not all of us got the 4-stars we wanted. It's...ya know, a sore spot for some of us to remember that we don't have the bots we've always wanted. :cry:

    I certainly hope you were joking about the bullying part.

    Definitely joking. Adding 'smh' to something doesn't instantly change it to expressing as no longer doing so. However, I'm sorry you felt otherwise and I apologize if I offended you.

    I’m offended
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 2,193
    Kitten wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Guyyyys, stop the bullying. Smh. Not all of us got the 4-stars we wanted. It's...ya know, a sore spot for some of us to remember that we don't have the bots we've always wanted. :cry:

    I certainly hope you were joking about the bullying part.

    Definitely joking. Adding 'smh' to something doesn't instantly change it to expressing as no longer doing so. However, I'm sorry you felt otherwise and I apologize if I offended you.

    I’m offended

    I'm offended because you're offended
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,477
    Kitten wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Guyyyys, stop the bullying. Smh. Not all of us got the 4-stars we wanted. It's...ya know, a sore spot for some of us to remember that we don't have the bots we've always wanted. :cry:

    I certainly hope you were joking about the bullying part.

    Definitely joking. Adding 'smh' to something doesn't instantly change it to expressing as no longer doing so. However, I'm sorry you felt otherwise and I apologize if I offended you.

    I’m offended

    I'm offended because you're offended

    That’s offensive to offended people now I’m offended
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 927
    Kitten wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Guyyyys, stop the bullying. Smh. Not all of us got the 4-stars we wanted. It's...ya know, a sore spot for some of us to remember that we don't have the bots we've always wanted. :cry:

    I certainly hope you were joking about the bullying part.

    Definitely joking. Adding 'smh' to something doesn't instantly change it to expressing as no longer doing so. However, I'm sorry you felt otherwise and I apologize if I offended you.

    I’m offended

    I'm offended because you're offended

    That’s offensive to offended people now I’m offended

This discussion has been closed.