Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Will we see Thundercracker again?

I'm beginning to regret not really pushing to get him when he was here. Think we'll get another crack at Thundercracker?
I know there are better brawlers, but it's for the collector/novelty thing in me.

Comments

• Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I'm beginning to regret not really pushing to get him when he was here. Think we'll get another crack at Thundercracker?
    I know there are better brawlers, but it's for the collector/novelty thing in me.

Remember when his event finished, they released thundercracker crystals for a chance at a 5* TC? I’d imagine he the new g1 bee, exclusive and available through deals only
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Thundercracker is right up there with the best brawlers like
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited June 2019
    DaveJL wrote: »

Only when his signature ability gets unlocked will he become a damage god. Dude hits much harder than most brawler once he stacks up to 20 melee buffs
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »

Only when his signature ability gets unlocked will he become a damage god. Dude hits much harder than most brawler once he stacks up to 20 melee buffs

20 melee buffs?
    You're not making me feel any better about not really going for him lol.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    He lied. They can stack up to 30 lol
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    He lied. They can stack up to 30 lol

....dude
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited June 2019
    Waaaaay more than 30......

https://youtu.be/t_eNPZixrho

Sorry Shotgun, lol.
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Waaaaay more than 30......

https://youtu.be/t_eNPZixrho

Sorry Shotgun, lol.

@Kabam Vydious !!!!!!
    They're picking on meeeee!!
    I need a Thundercracker now!!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Lmfao. But seriously thats awesome highest i had gotten was 30 lol
    His synergy and his ability to purify and block most heavy attacks make him really good too though.
  • Guyyyys, stop the bullying. Smh. Not all of us got the 4-stars we wanted. It's...ya know, a sore spot for some of us to remember that we don't have the bots we've always wanted. :cry:
    Guyyyys, stop the bullying. Smh. Not all of us got the 4-stars we wanted. It's...ya know, a sore spot for some of us to remember that we don't have the bots we've always wanted. :cry:

Well I'm talking about the 5* version, dunno about these guys 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Guyyyys, stop the bullying. Smh. Not all of us got the 4-stars we wanted. It's...ya know, a sore spot for some of us to remember that we don't have the bots we've always wanted. :cry:

I certainly hope you were joking about the bullying part.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

Obviously a joke, dude.

Man you're wound up tight.

Yes he's kidding. No one took anything seriously except me now realizing I seriously should've put forth some effort into TC.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

1*4WqYgQziVyKweLGOBhH1Vg.gif
    edited June 2019
    Manthro wrote: »

Obviously a joke, dude.

Man you're wound up tight.

I disagree. In the context of his message saying "smh" clearly shows he wasn't joking.
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »

Definitely joking. Adding 'smh' to something doesn't instantly change it to expressing as no longer doing so. However, I'm sorry you felt otherwise and I apologize if I offended you.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    DrShotgun wrote: »

I hope he comes back & I hope you can get him. I won a 4* TC through Arenas, but I don’t think I can again put myself through what I did to win him the first time.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

Definitely joking. Adding 'smh' to something doesn't instantly change it to expressing as no longer doing so. However, I'm sorry you felt otherwise and I apologize if I offended you.

I’m offended
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Kitten wrote: »

I’m offended

I'm offended because you're offended
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

I’m offended

That’s offensive to offended people now I’m offended
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015

I’m offended

That’s offensive to offended people now I’m offended

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTksCYUgI7s
This discussion has been closed.