Prem.

Opened 48 prem crystals and got 2 4* :(. Btw I have every 4* bot in the game apart from sharks and ramjet (I forged my ramjet).
2g7lf7l24hf0.png

Comments

• 17111711 Posts: 224
    Also forged the 4* sharks.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 2,193
    Amazing! That's way more 4*s than I would've expected
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,477
    Finally got 4* Jazz from one of the expert prems :-)
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 689
    getting two 4* from 48 PBC is a good pull
  • Voltron wrote: »

Voltron is right!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 2,193
    I've gotten 3 4* outside of 4* Crystal's in a year...
  • BeastdadBeastdad Posts: 616
    Voltron wrote: »

But having a 1% chance of pulling one from those crystals, is the opposite of good.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 689
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Voltron wrote: »

But having a 1% chance of pulling one from those crystals, is the opposite of good.

agree 100%.. should be called bot crystal bc there's nothing premium about it. :p
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 445
    Well, there was this one time I pulled 4 4*s out of 7 Premium Crystals right after pulling 5* G1 Bee from the Goldwheels Crystal.

Needless to say, my luck's been going downhill since.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 317
    The PBCs have their moments. I’ve mentioned this in a couple other threads, but this past Sunday, I pulled the equivalent of a needle out of a haystack with a PBC. You think it’s tough trying to get any 4* bot from a PBC, try having 48 different 4* Bots & pulling the one 4* bot you don’t have that you can get from a PBC (I cannot get S-1000 as a 4* & G1 Bee is not available in the PBC). And yet, I pulled it off when, for the first time, I pulled a 4* Drift through spinning a PBC. That alone justified all the times I spun PBCs and was surrounded by 4* bots only to land on a 2*.
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 437
    edited June 12
    I have opened nearly 400 PBC since the start of the year, only 1 was a 4* and it was for Starscream. PBC is just a glorified 2* Bot Crystal.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 307
    I’ve pulled over 50 4* bots from PBC over the course of 15 months playing this game. No complaints from me. In fact, I saw this thread and decided to pop 10 of them just now. Got 2 more 4* bots for eventual forge fodder.

axi5b5f6u0w7.jpeg
  • EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146
    KkkkkI do not get any, why are you complaining? LOL
  • EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146
    I do not get any kkkk
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,477
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    I’ve pulled over 50 4* bots from PBC over the course of 15 months playing this game. No complaints from me. In fact, I saw this thread and decided to pop 10 of them just now. Got 2 more 4* bots for eventual forge fodder.

axi5b5f6u0w7.jpeg

3lsg6f66f9al.jpeg