Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Prem.

Opened 48 prem crystals and got 2 4* :(. Btw I have every 4* bot in the game apart from sharks and ramjet (I forged my ramjet).
2g7lf7l24hf0.png

Comments

• 17111711 Posts: 317
    Also forged the 4* sharks.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Amazing! That's way more 4*s than I would've expected
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Finally got 4* Jazz from one of the expert prems :-)
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    getting two 4* from 48 PBC is a good pull
  • Voltron wrote: »

Voltron is right!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I've gotten 3 4* outside of 4* Crystal's in a year...
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Voltron wrote: »

But having a 1% chance of pulling one from those crystals, is the opposite of good.

agree 100%.. should be called bot crystal bc there's nothing premium about it. :p
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    Well, there was this one time I pulled 4 4*s out of 7 Premium Crystals right after pulling 5* G1 Bee from the Goldwheels Crystal.

Needless to say, my luck's been going downhill since.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    The PBCs have their moments. I’ve mentioned this in a couple other threads, but this past Sunday, I pulled the equivalent of a needle out of a haystack with a PBC. You think it’s tough trying to get any 4* bot from a PBC, try having 48 different 4* Bots & pulling the one 4* bot you don’t have that you can get from a PBC (I cannot get S-1000 as a 4* & G1 Bee is not available in the PBC). And yet, I pulled it off when, for the first time, I pulled a 4* Drift through spinning a PBC. That alone justified all the times I spun PBCs and was surrounded by 4* bots only to land on a 2*.
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited June 2019
    I have opened nearly 400 PBC since the start of the year, only 1 was a 4* and it was for Starscream. PBC is just a glorified 2* Bot Crystal.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I’ve pulled over 50 4* bots from PBC over the course of 15 months playing this game. No complaints from me. In fact, I saw this thread and decided to pop 10 of them just now. Got 2 more 4* bots for eventual forge fodder.

axi5b5f6u0w7.jpeg
  • EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146
    KkkkkI do not get any, why are you complaining? LOL
  • EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146
    I do not get any kkkk
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    I’ve pulled over 50 4* bots from PBC over the course of 15 months playing this game. No complaints from me. In fact, I saw this thread and decided to pop 10 of them just now. Got 2 more 4* bots for eventual forge fodder.

axi5b5f6u0w7.jpeg

3lsg6f66f9al.jpeg