Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Game is breaking the rules.

124»

Comments

• Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    @Decimus234 I'm beginning to think they're ALL intentional glitches..
    Hot Rod just pulled the Grimlock move on me....throwing up a block in the middle of a combo to block MV1s sp1. 5 hit combo and trigger the special and he blocks.

If you end on a med hit there is a chance the other bot can block, the chance goes up the higher the bot pi. This is not a glitch.

I think I've been playing this game long enough to know what is supposed to happen and what's not supposed to happen, And what's a glitch and not.

What AM level r u playing? Things that happen in master 3.2 happen all the time where I am. I am not saying there are not glitches, however, the block after a med hit isnt a glitch imo.
    I've been top 6 ally for like a year and a half so I also know what's the difference between a glitch and just something that happens.

We hover around 54. I'm level 60 and have been playing since release.
    And we're not talking just AMs, but Master lanes.
  • Options
    RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    @Decimus234 I'm beginning to think they're ALL intentional glitches..
    Hot Rod just pulled the Grimlock move on me....throwing up a block in the middle of a combo to block MV1s sp1. 5 hit combo and trigger the special and he blocks.

If you end on a med hit there is a chance the other bot can block, the chance goes up the higher the bot pi. This is not a glitch.

I think I've been playing this game long enough to know what is supposed to happen and what's not supposed to happen, And what's a glitch and not.

What AM level r u playing? Things that happen in master 3.2 happen all the time where I am. I am not saying there are not glitches, however, the block after a med hit isnt a glitch imo.
    I've been top 6 ally for like a year and a half so I also know what's the difference between a glitch and just something that happens.

We hover around 54. I'm level 60 and have been playing since release.
    And we're not talking just AMs, but Master lanes.

Pi is pi. Play am 104 plus and you will see most things complained about is just the ai being smarter. I say this with the utmost respect, look at things that are different when playing higher and differentiate between glitch and just more difficult. If a lot of what is being called out as glitches were actual glitches, you would have a lot more of an outburst from players in top 6.
  • Options
    So @Rocsolid you're saying the AI triggering a special as they're getting hit, so much so that the critical animation is still on screen during the sp3 animation isn't a glitch or a cheat?
    Seems to me if I can't physically do it in game then it's a cheat. The game knows what your inputting so it knows in a millisecond how to avoid it or to even let it connect.
  • Options
    RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    So @Rocsolid you're saying the AI triggering a special as they're getting hit, so much so that the critical animation is still on screen during the sp3 animation isn't a glitch or a cheat?
    Seems to me if I can't physically do it in game then it's a cheat. The game knows what your inputting so it knows in a millisecond how to avoid it or to even let it connect.

Is this after a shot when your charging him or between like hits 2 and 3? I've seen the ai launch an sp after I shoot and am bot fast enough to charge in(damage shows in animation). But bot between hits.
    If it's just an sp3 that your seeing this in, I suppose it could be a glitch. I, personally, very rarly see an sp3.
  • Options
    Tyberious wrote: »
    It has been 2 months and still no real update. Is there anything someone can say? Have you started to look at even one problem yet? Other app games I am (or have played) have had problems patched or explained, with an estimate on fixes, within a month.

I feel like there is maybe 2 or 3 techs that work on all of the programing for this game. That is quite daunting as this game is very complex compared to many others.

Man I hate to burst your bubble, but this is the 3rd thread like this in over a YEAR. They're ignoring us.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Tyberious wrote: »

Why is it ok for A.I. to be able to break every rule bound to the player is beyond me.

It's not ok with me, but it is what it is.

That's my main catchphrase in this game lol... "it is what it is"