Incorrect Forging XP

How many people has this happened to?

I recently got a 5* Tantrum, selected my 4* Tantrum (sig 100, 5/50, forge lvl 100) for forging. The display said that doing the forging would put my 5* Tantrum at forge level 38 of 100. When I hit the forge button it only boosted him to forge level 34. Here's the rub: I did this exact same process with my 5* Bludgeon and 5* Windblade and when I forged their 4* counterparts (each maxed out like 4* Tantrum), they actually did get to forge level 38.

Something strange: I just got a 5* Dinobot and I'm checking on the forge, but with him, the preview (selecting my 4* Dinobot, but not yet pressing the button) says that it will increase 5* Dinobot's forge level to 40 of 100.

I've filed a ticket and gotten an email that says that the Tantrum was given the correct forge xp and sometimes the display shows the wrong forge level because of masteries. However, my masteries never changed from the time I first did it with 5* Bludgeon up to now with my 5* Dinobot. So, what gives? If it went to forge 38 for Bludgeon and Windblade, it should do the same with Tantrum!

Comments

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 635
    was the 4* Bludgoen and 4* Windblade also at forge lvl 100 when you forged them?

the assumption of this bug is when you're forging a bot with forge lvl 100, the game preview will give you the full stats but when you actually forge the fooder, the game will only give you credit of forge lvl 75
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 1,764
    Yeah, @Kabam Vydious said he passed this to the team a couple months ago. I don’t think we’ve had an update to this yet. The old forum post doesn’t get bumped when you post to it.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 190
    How many people has this happened to?

Everyone. For many many moons....
  • TheBeastInsideTheBeastInside Posts: 302
    Yes happened to me

(Not anymore as I don't max forge 4*s)
  • bishawabishawa Posts: 21
    Same problem faced by me I forged my 4* bundulgeon 100% forged 85 sig level into my 5* rinox. before it showed forge 90 but after forging its only got to level 86.
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 327
    bishawa wrote: »
    ...I forged my 4* bundulgeon...
    I haven't heard of this bot--I want one!
    So, its been going on for a while. Does that mean we get a retroactive forge point boost when they get around to fixing the bug?

• kranderskranders Posts: 460
    bishawa wrote: »
    ...I forged my 4* bundulgeon...
    I haven't heard of this bot--I want one!
    So, its been going on for a while. Does that mean we get a retroactive forge point boost when they get around to fixing the bug?

No, as you can see by the other thread, it will just be ignored until it's forgotten or accepted. Apparently they are too busy creating new content.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    Yeah, @Kabam Vydious said he passed this to the team a couple months ago. I don’t think we’ve had an update to this yet. The old forum post doesn’t get bumped when you post to it.

Yeah, we're aware of it and still looking into what's going on with it. I apologize that there hasn't been an update, but we haven't had anything concrete to offer y'all on it. As for the thread, I'm not sure why it's not jumping if it gets commented on.

However, we're still taking this as a serious matter and investigating it.