Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Dethroned..?

Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
It's time for the ultimate question...

NEMESIS PRIME
OR
MEGATRONUS!?!?!?

Dethroned..? 45 votes

Nemesis prime
26%
Chuck_CanuckNemesisUnknownPhatBoy123Bntyhntr3232_Scarlett_KnightOptimalOptimus_MV1DeadMemeBoiBlaze_Kagamimac10smg_ToaOfGreenHeroicStatic26JellybeeYeet 12 votes
Megatronus
73%
DirculesBeastdadKillMasterCMallowmanasparagusM00NIgoranserdoodThuleDaveJLThunderman17Officer__Pumilator57SKJogameTracked_SignalBlack_ThoughtMr_WonderfulJazz444Red_Eyes1121893JIMMY_SAB 33 votes

Comments

• Options
    Nemesis prime
    Nemesis is totally Badass! The longer the fight the stronger he is!
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Megatronus
    Two bots of Totally different class .. Is this thread for real?
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Nemesis prime
    Slayer wrote: »

Yes it's for real...you don't even have nemesis as I saw you ranting about not having him on global chat...I was asking who was better because they're both amazing bots
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Megatronus

Yes it's for real...you don't even have nemesis as I saw you ranting about not having him on global chat...I was asking who was better because they're both amazing bots

qo7xsj8n5qi1.png

Say what?
  • Options
    Nemesis prime

qo7xsj8n5qi1.png

Say what?

Ahh...then why were you ranting on global for someone having him!?
  • Options
    Megatronus

qo7xsj8n5qi1.png

Say what?

I wasn't " ranting " but i just pulled him a couple minutes ago. You just got nae nae' d 😂😂
  • Options
    Nemesis prime

qo7xsj8n5qi1.png

Say what?

I wasn't " ranting " but i just pulled him a couple minutes ago. You just got nae nae' d 😂😂

Hmmph...so have you actually tried him?
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Neither are the best
  • Options
    Nemesis prime
    Kitten wrote: »
    Neither are the best

That is a sufficient answer for me...it still means he has been dethroned and nobody is the king
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited July 2019
    Megatronus
    It’s Tronus still. It’s certainly close though and either bot can be argued (as usual in all these conversations btw). For me, it boils down to who is better for ALL player types. We always get into debates here on the forum and inevitably we are reminded that all bots have a use and situation in which they excel. Remember when you first started and didn’t even block well let alone evade? Or when you graduated to blocking regularly and wondered how the top players were so good at fully evading any type of attack.

Tronus is king because he allows players of all skill levels to simply win the fight and he does it better and more easily than Nemesis. Tronus serves all - his high base stats and numerous utility/abilities makes that so.
  • Options
    Nemesis prime
    I thought megatronus was never king. That belonged to og prime. Og prime is king.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Kitten wrote: »
    Neither are the best

^^^^^^^
    If I had to choose between any of these guys, I’d rather pick Hound or Sideswipe
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited July 2019
    Pitiful worms.
    You limit yourselves to seeking a king, while I seek a god. A god with power so infinite, a mere gaze can petrify the strongest of opponent. Megatronous can generate Power on his own? Ha! This bot captilizes on the word power. Nemesis can replicate abilities? Well, this bot can replicate you.
    My, he's such a powerhouse, not even Kabam Gerald could delete this bot from the game if he tried.
    Unlike you simpletons, I have pulled this deity from my Doppleganger Crystal. He is so vast and powerful, I had to wear multiple layers of bubble wrap to survive the sheer recoil of this crystal pull (I'm suing btw, Kabam). Now, behold:
    cuhzid721942.png
    Mix-jesus! Fear the beard.
  • Options
    Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    Megatronus
    Pitiful worms.
    You limit yourselves to seeking a king, while I seek a god. A god with power so infinite, a mere gaze can petrify the strongest of opponent. Megatronous can generate Power on his own? Ha! This bot captilizes on the word power. Nemesis can replicate abilities? Well, this bot can replicate you.
    My, he's such a powerhouse, not even Kabam Gerald could delete this bot from the game if he tried.
    Unlike you simpletons, I have pulled this deity from my Doppleganger Crystal. He is so vast and powerful, I had to wear multiple layers of bubble wrap to survive the sheer recoil of this crystal pull (I'm suing btw, Kabam). Now, behold:
    cuhzid721942.png

You better not use him in AM boi.
  • Options
    RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    Look I absolutely HATE Megatronus. Despise him. He is always the last bot I use. I’d sooner use Demotron or Mixmaster over him. But I hate him so much because he’s so powerful. He’s far and away the best bot in the game, he has no real counters. Shockwave and Prowl come closest with their power drains, but if he dodges or gets out of those specials, as mid to high level AI is bound to do, then they lose their asset. He always has either a health buff or a damage buff, can power steal, life steal, stun, armor break and dark burn. And once you have his signature, he passively weakens the buffs and debuffs of all characters in the game no matter the circumstances, and can block out all his enemies debuffs and buffs with every power bar gained. If you’re using Megatronus you’re going to win.

Not very often do I launch sp and not have it hit...
    Fyi mixy has some of the best damage in the game.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Megatronus
    Megatronus is more powerful than Nemesis
    And Megatronus heals more than Nemesis
  • Options
    Nemesis prime
    Jazz444 wrote: »

False, because of tronus' slow power gain, nemesis can heal more in the time megatronus takes to get a sp 3 heal.
  • Options
    Pitiful worms.
    cuhzid721942.png

You better not use him in AM boi.

I can't. Such an act would desintigrate every bot our teammates own.
  • Options

False, because of tronus' slow power gain, nemesis can heal more in the time megatronus takes to get a sp 3 heal.

>Tronus
    >SP3 heal
  • Options
    OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited July 2019
    Nemesis prime
    Gunz0 wrote: »

>Tronus
    >SP3 heal

>Nemesis prime
    >Multiple specials, thus more heal and more damage
  • Options

>Tronus
    >SP3 heal

>Nemesis prime
    >Multiple specials, thus more heal and more damage
    Sure, if you’re fighting against Tantrum, Motormaster or Melee Damage mods

• Options
    JackinJackin Posts: 21
    Megatronus
    Used duped 5*NP r3 against TCracker in master mode. Got him down to 60% health. Followed up using Tronus 4*r5 ...Tronus had 60% health after the win. NP was full health, Tronus started with 85%. So T-Ron is still King. Tronus pi is 400 pts higher..but NP was class advantaged.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Megatronus
    Jackin wrote: »
    Used duped 5*NP r3 against TCracker in master mode. Got him down to 60% health. Followed up using Tronus 4*r5 ...Tronus had 60% health after the win. NP was full health, Tronus started with 85%. So T-Ron is still King. Tronus pi is 400 pts higher..but NP was class advantaged.

That's because your heavy doesnt work against TC.
  • Options
    JackinJackin Posts: 21
    Megatronus
    KillMasterC wrote: That's because your heavy doesnt work against TC.

Why would you assume that? Because he can block it?
    Even if i werent able to heavy TC... name one tact Tronus is weak against. Tronus has few bots that he cannot handle as well, NP has a few bots he handles well.
  • Options
    BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    Megatronus
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    Look I absolutely HATE Megatronus. Despise him. He is always the last bot I use. I’d sooner use Demotron or Mixmaster over him. But I hate him so much because he’s so powerful. He’s far and away the best bot in the game, he has no real counters. Shockwave and Prowl come closest with their power drains, but if he dodges or gets out of those specials, as mid to high level AI is bound to do, then they lose their asset. He always has either a health buff or a damage buff, can power steal, life steal, stun, armor break and dark burn. And once you have his signature, he passively weakens the buffs and debuffs of all characters in the game no matter the circumstances, and can block out all his enemies debuffs and buffs with every power bar gained. If you’re using Megatronus you’re going to win.

Not very often do I launch sp and not have it hit...
    Fyi mixy has some of the best damage in the game.

He’s decent. I wouldn’t say the best.
  • Options
    Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853

>Tronus
    >SP3 heal

Also SP2 heal
  • Options
    DragmaDragma Posts: 70
    Megatronus
    You missed the obvious,

Grimlock, him king.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Megatronus

Lol 😂 when Megatronus has that little blue circle on special 2 he heals better than special 3
  • Options
    Nemesis prime

Lol 😂 when Megatronus has that little blue circle on special 2 he heals better than special 3

Like i said before, Nemesis can heal way more in the amount of time tronus takes to reach his heal special 2 and 3.