Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Dethroned..?

Comments

• Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited July 2019
    Megatronus
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Megatronus is more powerful than Nemesis
    And Megatronus heals more than Nemesis

False, because of tronus' slow power gain, nemesis can heal more in the time megatronus takes to get a sp 3 heal.

Lol 😂 when Megatronus has that little blue circle on special 2 he heals better than special 3

Like i said before, Nemesis can heal way more in the amount of time tronus takes to reach his heal special 2 and 3.

Not for me, perhaps for you
    My Megatronus is sig 100 perhaps mine heals more, I wish I had a video of what he can do
  • Options
    NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Megatronus
    Megatronus is the God of this game, no one yet is close to him.
    I have both of them r5ed, NP is only good against melee attack buff & armor buff bots. As he can nullify and copy these buffs so his use is limited. Regarding his special healing that related to melee attack buff copied, more attack buff more significant healing. He fits amazingly in 1.1 & 1.2, MM & og megs in AM. But Tronus is superior against everyone even with disadvantage classes.

Devs you can close this thread now
    cyuh0vjn6xwk.png
  • Options
    Pitiful worms.
    You limit yourselves to seeking a king, while I seek a god. A god with power so infinite, a mere gaze can petrify the strongest of opponent. Megatronous can generate Power on his own? Ha! This bot captilizes on the word power. Nemesis can replicate abilities? Well, this bot can replicate you.
    My, he's such a powerhouse, not even Kabam Gerald could delete this bot from the game if he tried.
    Unlike you simpletons, I have pulled this deity from my Doppleganger Crystal. He is so vast and powerful, I had to wear multiple layers of bubble wrap to survive the sheer recoil of this crystal pull (I'm suing btw, Kabam). Now, behold:
    cuhzid721942.png
    Mix-jesus! Fear the beard.

This gave me such a chuckle even tho I was expecting it. The beard edit sold me
  • Options
    Megatronus
    NidRob wrote: »
    I have both of them r5ed, NP is only good against melee attack buff & armor buff bots. As he can nullify and copy these buffs so his use is limited. Regarding his special healing that related to melee attack buff copied, more attack buff more significant healing. He fits amazingly in 1.1 & 1.2, MM & og megs in AM. But Tronus is superior against everyone even with disadvantage classes.

cyuh0vjn6xwk.png

Awesome bots man
    I agree 100% with your view points for both of them 👍
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

cyuh0vjn6xwk.png
    End of discussion
    /thread
  • Options
    Nemesis prime

cyuh0vjn6xwk.png
    Tronus is not the best bot. Every single demo may do more damage than him, and he aint that reliable. I consider Og prime to be superior because of his reliability, and damage. I may also even say tac megs is superior to tronus.
  • Options
    Nemesis prime
    Mrnomis wrote: »

cyuh0vjn6xwk.png
    Tronus is not the best bot. Every single demo may do more damage than him, and he aint that reliable. I consider Og prime to be superior because of his reliability, and damage. I may also even say tac megs is superior to tronus.

Give it up. You've lost this argument hands down. Megatronus is BY FAR the most powerful bot in the game. This fact can't be argued. He just simply is.

No. I have not lost, and will not lose. Ir ain't just me. Og prime, Og megatron>Tronus
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Nemesis prime
    Tronus wins 22 to 9...while I disagree apparently he is the best...I'm still never using him
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Megatronus heals better but he certainly isnt the best bot in the game
  • Options
    MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    Megatronus
    Relic of Obedience completely can shut down the opposing bot, even a class disadvantage as Nidrob said. Easily the most versatile bot, maybe the best (GS Megatron and Prowl are up there too). He’s the only bot ever to receive a sufficient nerf in this game he was so overtuned.
  • Options
    Kitten wrote: »
    Megatronus heals better but he certainly isnt the best bot in the game

He isn’t Jazz
  • Options
    Nemesis prime
    Mallowman wrote: »
    Relic of Obedience completely can shut down the opposing bot, even a class disadvantage as Nidrob said. Easily the most versatile bot, maybe the best (GS Megatron and Prowl are up there too). He’s the only bot ever to receive a sufficient nerf in this game he was so overtuned.

If it was a fight nemesis would win...say hi to relic of obedience tronus!
  • Options
    Megatronus
    @Bntyhntr3232_ @OptimalOptimus_MV1 @Kitten I’m not arguing here, I’m giving you facts.
    Grow up noobs
  • Options
    @Bntyhntr3232_ @OptimalOptimus_MV1 @Kitten I’m not arguing here, I’m giving you facts.
    Grow up noobs

Its opinions mate. Let us have our preferences.
  • Options
    Nemesis prime
    Grow up noobs

So being level 47 with quite a lot of 4 stars ranked up (some r5) and 5 stars, and having exclusive bots makes me a noob? Huh. I think you should've edited your post.
  • Options
    Nemesis prime
    Grow up noobs

Your feeble attempts at insulting us because you're butthurt that we don't have the same opinion is cute @NidRob
  • Options
    Beastdad wrote: »
    If there was a pvp mode on this game it would clearly show who number 1 is.

Not really. PvP mode wouldn't prove anything due to the factor of skill.
    It doesn't matter which character is the best/worst as long as you are highly skilled with them. *cough* Mix *cough*

It's like those MK11 tourtaments in which Kotal Kahn and D'vorah players won, those two characters being considered the worst characters in the game.

Then again, this and MCOC weren't designed to be PvP anyway.
  • Options
    Megatronus
    Hahaha you guys are funny, btw I’m not insulting I’m just trying to persuade you guys. It seems you’re not that experienced players.
    I have both of them in my AM team. I play max lvl difficulty. If you want to test any bot, hardcore AM is the place. Go try them there before giving your opinions.
    What facts you need more!!!
  • Options
    Hound is the most powerful bot in the game. You guys can cry and seethe, and nothing will change.
  • Options

So... autofight vs autofight?
  • Options
    Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Megatronus
    Gunz0 wrote: »

So... autofight vs autofight?

Opponent AI would win just to spite the player. Autofight is terrible
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Megatronus

Not really. PvP mode wouldn't prove anything due to the factor of skill.

It would give people the opportunity to go head to head with whom they feel is their best bot, against Tronus.

If so called pros lose to Tronus with the bot they feel is better, it would shut down some of the conjecture.

With Tronus, I'LL hold block, dodge any heavy until my sp3 is ready. Rinse repeat until they die.
  • Options
    AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    gw8fpfezrdef.jpg

sojzuweqa3qm.jpg

My two kings.
  • Options
    The real God is jetfire...
  • Options
    Megatronus
    This is still going good grief lol 😆 Megatronus is the best Bot in game
  • Options
    This is still going good grief lol 😆 Megatronus is the best Bot in game

I like him a lot but in my opinion its Jazz and Jetfire, high sig jetfire truly does own this game ;)