AM monthly objective need to be removed ASAP

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 640
edited July 18 in General Discussion
pqzok7rmkypa.jpeg

It is not a joke, my 10k rating megatron only managed to win one fight in an AM.

Do u know how hard and far each alliance have to go to manage many people to reach this objective? It’s insane

We are here to enjoy the game, not to get tortured

Comments

  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 769
    10k rating Megatron? What kinda difficulty were you playing?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,683
    小龙女 wrote: »
    pqzok7rmkypa.jpeg

    It is not a joke, my 10k rating megatron only managed to win one fight in an AM.

    Do u know how hard and far each alliance have to go to manage many people to reach this objective? It’s insane

    We are here to enjoy the game, not to get tortured

    I managed just fine with a R4 F100 5* Megatron and we in KAON play at a pretty high level... Like top 3 AM level.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 640
    DaveJL wrote: »
    小龙女 wrote: »
    pqzok7rmkypa.jpeg

    It is not a joke, my 10k rating megatron only managed to win one fight in an AM.

    Do u know how hard and far each alliance have to go to manage many people to reach this objective? It’s insane

    We are here to enjoy the game, not to get tortured

    I managed just fine with a R4 F100 5* Megatron and we in KAON play at a pretty high level... Like top 3 AM level.

    Like u mean nidrob managed it as well? I know he had rank 2 or 3 megatron
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 120
    edited July 18
    小龙女 wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    小龙女 wrote: »
    pqzok7rmkypa.jpeg

    It is not a joke, my 10k rating megatron only managed to win one fight in an AM.

    Do u know how hard and far each alliance have to go to manage many people to reach this objective? It’s insane

    We are here to enjoy the game, not to get tortured

    I managed just fine with a R4 F100 5* Megatron and we in KAON play at a pretty high level... Like top 3 AM level.

    Like u mean nidrob managed it as well? I know he had rank 2 or 3 megatron



    We have an alt alliance to do the AM objectives, but as Og megs is a God tier bot, many of players have him in their AM team.
    I can do 29 objectives though with no need to do the AM objective.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 640
    edited July 18
    NidRob wrote: »


    We have an alt alliance to do the AM objectives, but as Og megs is a God tier bot, many of players have him in their AM team.
    I can do 29 objectives though with no need to do the AM objective.

    Yeah man that’s what I usually do. I had to do 30 objectives this month.

    Even in case I only need to do 29, spending extra chips on objective is still annoying. I openned so much crystals this month, not a single 4*...opened 7 5* crystal only 1 objective 5* bot..

    DaveL made it sound so easy he is claiming we should keep the objective cuz he can finish it like nothing man
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 769
    edited July 18
    10k pi Tact Megatron can finish any bot like nothing lol
    Take this advice :

    Git Gud
  • TheBeastInsideTheBeastInside Posts: 388
    Or just lower down the AM level for 1-2 days or the whole week.
    End of the problem.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,683
    小龙女 wrote: »
    NidRob wrote: »


    We have an alt alliance to do the AM objectives, but as Og megs is a God tier bot, many of players have him in their AM team.
    I can do 29 objectives though with no need to do the AM objective.

    Yeah man that’s what I usually do. I had to do 30 objectives this month.

    Even in case I only need to do 29, spending extra chips on objective is still annoying. I openned so much crystals this month, not a single 4*...opened 7 5* crystal only 1 objective 5* bot..

    DaveL made it sound so easy he is claiming we should keep the objective cuz he can finish it like nothing man

    I'm saying you personally shouldn't have struggled with an OG megs at that level. I hate the AM objective and this is the first month I have done it. BUT if you have a strong OG megatron, then this was an easy one.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 2,762
    I don't see a problem with megatron...he is strong and simple (yes I'm talking about tact megatron)
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 268
    小龙女 wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    小龙女 wrote: »
    pqzok7rmkypa.jpeg

    It is not a joke, my 10k rating megatron only managed to win one fight in an AM.

    Do u know how hard and far each alliance have to go to manage many people to reach this objective? It’s insane

    We are here to enjoy the game, not to get tortured

    I managed just fine with a R4 F100 5* Megatron and we in KAON play at a pretty high level... Like top 3 AM level.

    Like u mean nidrob managed it as well? I know he had rank 2 or 3 megatron

    Most the guys there can proly do this with an r1 lol. Wonder if everyone has swapped over from using a 4* jack yet 😂
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 268
    小龙女 wrote: »
    pqzok7rmkypa.jpeg

    It is not a joke, my 10k rating megatron only managed to win one fight in an AM.

    Do u know how hard and far each alliance have to go to manage many people to reach this objective? It’s insane

    We are here to enjoy the game, not to get tortured

    This unfortunately is part of leadership and while it is difficult, it is attainable.
    What level am are you doing(aprox)?
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 640
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    小龙女 wrote: »
    pqzok7rmkypa.jpeg

    It is not a joke, my 10k rating megatron only managed to win one fight in an AM.

    Do u know how hard and far each alliance have to go to manage many people to reach this objective? It’s insane

    We are here to enjoy the game, not to get tortured

    This unfortunately is part of leadership and while it is difficult, it is attainable.
    What level am are you doing(aprox)?

    Top 10. It is pretty difficulty to manage multiple people. Since I don’t want to bother teamate with this. I think I will no longer do 30 objective anymore
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 268
    小龙女 wrote: »
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    小龙女 wrote: »
    pqzok7rmkypa.jpeg

    It is not a joke, my 10k rating megatron only managed to win one fight in an AM.

    Do u know how hard and far each alliance have to go to manage many people to reach this objective? It’s insane

    We are here to enjoy the game, not to get tortured

    This unfortunately is part of leadership and while it is difficult, it is attainable.
    What level am are you doing(aprox)?

    Top 10. It is pretty difficulty to manage multiple people. Since I don’t want to bother teamate with this. I think I will no longer do 30 objective anymore

    Usually people are cycled out for a day to get the objective. But imo if you are in the top10 a 10k bot should be more then sufficient to get 10wins. Dont take that the wrong way bro.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 640
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    小龙女 wrote: »
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    小龙女 wrote: »
    pqzok7rmkypa.jpeg

    It is not a joke, my 10k rating megatron only managed to win one fight in an AM.

    Do u know how hard and far each alliance have to go to manage many people to reach this objective? It’s insane

    We are here to enjoy the game, not to get tortured

    This unfortunately is part of leadership and while it is difficult, it is attainable.
    What level am are you doing(aprox)?

    Top 10. It is pretty difficulty to manage multiple people. Since I don’t want to bother teamate with this. I think I will no longer do 30 objective anymore

    Usually people are cycled out for a day to get the objective. But imo if you are in the top10 a 10k bot should be more then sufficient to get 10wins. Dont take that the wrong way bro.
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    小龙女 wrote: »
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    小龙女 wrote: »
    pqzok7rmkypa.jpeg

    It is not a joke, my 10k rating megatron only managed to win one fight in an AM.

    Do u know how hard and far each alliance have to go to manage many people to reach this objective? It’s insane

    We are here to enjoy the game, not to get tortured

    This unfortunately is part of leadership and while it is difficult, it is attainable.
    What level am are you doing(aprox)?

    Top 10. It is pretty difficulty to manage multiple people. Since I don’t want to bother teamate with this. I think I will no longer do 30 objective anymore

    Usually people are cycled out for a day to get the objective. But imo if you are in the top10 a 10k bot should be more then sufficient to get 10wins. Dont take that the wrong way bro.

    Yeah man, I was just giving out over exaggerating example. I just finished objective in 4 AMs.
    But for objective like sideswipe 120, it will be too painful

    nll70bkqigkc.jpeg


  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 122
    Last month, Kabam were 'discussing with the team'
    1 week to go before this month's end..

    Can you please get rid of this achievement?
    1 less task for the coders = cost saving
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 471
    edited July 24
    Down_Under wrote: »
    Last month, Kabam were 'discussing with the team'
    1 week to go before this month's end..

    Can you please get rid of this achievement?
    1 less task for the coders = cost saving

    Not to be contrary or anything, but wouldn't removing an already existing objective actually = 1 more task for the coders?

    And just to be clear, I wouldn't mind seeing this objective disappear either...
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 734
    I did this objective this month by using another bot to kill enemy bot to 1% then using megatron to finish off. So I needed to revive my other bot 10 times. 10 x 45 energon revives = 450 energon. Well less if you have bot revives in stash. Did this over two days. Sort of worth it if you are looking to complete all objectives but I’ll be happy to see it gone as well.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 640
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    I did this objective this month by using another bot to kill enemy bot to 1% then using megatron to finish off. So I needed to revive my other bot 10 times. 10 x 45 energon revives = 450 energon. Well less if you have bot revives in stash. Did this over two days. Sort of worth it if you are looking to complete all objectives but I’ll be happy to see it gone as well.

    Yes that is my future plan if I ever need all objectives...extra income for KAbam.......ironically
  • ubiquitusubiquitus Posts: 27
    just suck less with him lol
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 122
    This months is ...


    Waspinator
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 640
    Down_Under wrote: »
    This months is ...


    Waspinator

    Nice boys, time to rank 5/5 your 5* waspinator cuz Kabam refuses to remove this objective and want to make players painful.
Sign In or Register to comment.