Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

AM monthly objective need to be removed ASAP

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
pqzok7rmkypa.jpeg

It is not a joke, my 10k rating megatron only managed to win one fight in an AM.

Do u know how hard and far each alliance have to go to manage many people to reach this objective? It’s insane

We are here to enjoy the game, not to get tortured

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    10k rating Megatron? What kinda difficulty were you playing?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    小龙女 wrote: »
    pqzok7rmkypa.jpeg

It is not a joke, my 10k rating megatron only managed to win one fight in an AM.

Do u know how hard and far each alliance have to go to manage many people to reach this objective? It’s insane

I managed just fine with a R4 F100 5* Megatron and we in KAON play at a pretty high level... Like top 3 AM level.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    DaveJL wrote: »
    pqzok7rmkypa.jpeg

I managed just fine with a R4 F100 5* Megatron and we in KAON play at a pretty high level... Like top 3 AM level.

Like u mean nidrob managed it as well? I know he had rank 2 or 3 megatron
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    edited July 2019
    pqzok7rmkypa.jpeg

We have an alt alliance to do the AM objectives, but as Og megs is a God tier bot, many of players have him in their AM team.
    I can do 29 objectives though with no need to do the AM objective.
    edited July 2019
    NidRob wrote: »

We have an alt alliance to do the AM objectives, but as Og megs is a God tier bot, many of players have him in their AM team.

Yeah man that’s what I usually do. I had to do 30 objectives this month.

Even in case I only need to do 29, spending extra chips on objective is still annoying. I openned so much crystals this month, not a single 4*...opened 7 5* crystal only 1 objective 5* bot..

DaveL made it sound so easy he is claiming we should keep the objective cuz he can finish it like nothing man
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited July 2019
    10k pi Tact Megatron can finish any bot like nothing lol
    Take this advice :

Git Gud
  • Or just lower down the AM level for 1-2 days or the whole week.
    End of the problem.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    NidRob wrote: »

Yeah man that’s what I usually do. I had to do 30 objectives this month.

Even in case I only need to do 29, spending extra chips on objective is still annoying. I openned so much crystals this month, not a single 4*...opened 7 5* crystal only 1 objective 5* bot..

DaveL made it sound so easy he is claiming we should keep the objective cuz he can finish it like nothing man

I'm saying you personally shouldn't have struggled with an OG megs at that level. I hate the AM objective and this is the first month I have done it. BUT if you have a strong OG megatron, then this was an easy one.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I don't see a problem with megatron...he is strong and simple (yes I'm talking about tact megatron)
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    pqzok7rmkypa.jpeg

Most the guys there can proly do this with an r1 lol. Wonder if everyone has swapped over from using a 4* jack yet 😂
    pqzok7rmkypa.jpeg

This unfortunately is part of leadership and while it is difficult, it is attainable.
    What level am are you doing(aprox)?
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    pqzok7rmkypa.jpeg

This unfortunately is part of leadership and while it is difficult, it is attainable.

Top 10. It is pretty difficulty to manage multiple people. Since I don’t want to bother teamate with this. I think I will no longer do 30 objective anymore
    pqzok7rmkypa.jpeg

Top 10. It is pretty difficulty to manage multiple people. Since I don’t want to bother teamate with this. I think I will no longer do 30 objective anymore

Usually people are cycled out for a day to get the objective. But imo if you are in the top10 a 10k bot should be more then sufficient to get 10wins. Dont take that the wrong way bro.
    pqzok7rmkypa.jpeg

Usually people are cycled out for a day to get the objective. But imo if you are in the top10 a 10k bot should be more then sufficient to get 10wins. Dont take that the wrong way bro.
    pqzok7rmkypa.jpeg

Yeah man, I was just giving out over exaggerating example. I just finished objective in 4 AMs.
    But for objective like sideswipe 120, it will be too painful

nll70bkqigkc.jpeg

• Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    Last month, Kabam were 'discussing with the team'
    1 week to go before this month's end..

Can you please get rid of this achievement?
    1 less task for the coders = cost saving
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited July 2019
    Down_Under wrote: »
    Last month, Kabam were 'discussing with the team'
    1 week to go before this month's end..

Can you please get rid of this achievement?
    1 less task for the coders = cost saving

Not to be contrary or anything, but wouldn't removing an already existing objective actually = 1 more task for the coders?

And just to be clear, I wouldn't mind seeing this objective disappear either...
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I did this objective this month by using another bot to kill enemy bot to 1% then using megatron to finish off. So I needed to revive my other bot 10 times. 10 x 45 energon revives = 450 energon. Well less if you have bot revives in stash. Did this over two days. Sort of worth it if you are looking to complete all objectives but I’ll be happy to see it gone as well.
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    I did this objective this month by using another bot to kill enemy bot to 1% then using megatron to finish off. So I needed to revive my other bot 10 times. 10 x 45 energon revives = 450 energon. Well less if you have bot revives in stash. Did this over two days. Sort of worth it if you are looking to complete all objectives but I’ll be happy to see it gone as well.

Yes that is my future plan if I ever need all objectives...extra income for KAbam.......ironically
  • ubiquitusubiquitus Posts: 28
    just suck less with him lol
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    This months is ...

Waspinator
    Down_Under wrote: »
    This months is ...

Waspinator

Nice boys, time to rank 5/5 your 5* waspinator cuz Kabam refuses to remove this objective and want to make players painful.