Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Who’s The Next Bot?

Who do you guys think will be our next bot, or who are you hoping for? Personally, fingers crossed for Sunstreaker.

Comments

• Options
    Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    I’m guessing cliffjumper as a reskin of g1 bee.

If not, skywarp, dirge, thrust, g1 ironhide are all possible bots they can reskin. Providing they can’t do more than reskin, of course.

The hint at BW megatron has got me hoping for more though.....
  • Options
    BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    I’m guessing cliffjumper as a reskin of g1 bee.

If not, skywarp, dirge, thrust, g1 ironhide are all possible bots they can reskin. Providing they can’t do more than reskin, of course.

The hint at BW megatron has got me hoping for more though.....

Sunstreaker, Dirge, Thrust, Skywarp, Silverstreak, Smokescreen, Ironhide, Silverbolt, Onslaught and Hot Spot are the only bots left that I really want in this game. After them, it’s perfection.

Beast Wars Megatron would be great, as long as he’s his own model and not a Grimlock reskin. I saw people asking for that, but they both have too different of designs for that to work well.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Idgaf who it is as long as it's not a 1 in 1000 chance of obtaining after a solid week.of grinding. We didn't like to when the game was released and we dont like it now.
    I feel like the girl in the insurance commercial that the fisherman is dangling the dollar in front of her face.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    I would love too see either blackarachnia trans metal. Cliffjumper, or crosshairs
  • Options
    Cliffjumper and Blackarachnia would be welcomed, Crosshairs has to be the most irritating bot I've seen besides the Ice Cream Truck twins...
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I don't have any idea because kabam hasn't given us any hints yet as it's too early still... So I'm gonna say Beastie Megatron
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Dinobot II is a possibility
  • Options
    And oh my god I haven't seen one of these threads in a while...feels good to see it
  • Options
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Cliffjumper and Blackarachnia would be welcomed, Crosshairs has to be the most irritating bot I've seen besides the Ice Cream Truck twins...

Seriously, I do not understand the desire for awful Bayverse bots. Drift and Hound were bad enough in their movies, for the love of God don’t give us Crosshairs. The dude is easily the worst movie Autobot. His entire character was “I’m scheming to be the Autobot leader and I’m a jerk and I hate humans.” Wow. What an amazing character. Then I see people asking for guys like Lockdown or Nitro Zeus and I just want to sigh and cry.

Man I hope not. I feel that’s probably the worst Beast Wars character to pick. He’s not even that bad, but when there’s so many better ones, why go with Frankenstein’s Dinobot, y’know? Imagine if we got Dinobot II before Megatron, Tigatron, Rattrap, Airazor, Depth Charge, Tarantulas, Inferno or Rampage.
  • Options
    BrickT1973 wrote: »

Seriously, I do not understand the desire for awful Bayverse bots. Drift and Hound were bad enough in their movies, for the love of God don’t give us Crosshairs. The dude is easily the worst movie Autobot. His entire character was “I’m scheming to be the Autobot leader and I’m a jerk and I hate humans.” Wow. What an amazing character. Then I see people asking for guys like Lockdown or Nitro Zeus and I just want to sigh and cry.

Man I hope not. I feel that’s probably the worst Beast Wars character to pick. He’s not even that bad, but when there’s so many better ones, why go with Frankenstein’s Dinobot, y’know? Imagine if we got Dinobot II before Megatron, Tigatron, Rattrap, Airazor, Depth Charge, Tarantulas, Inferno or Rampage.

Some of the fans of transformers love the designs of these bots, I’m one of them, I honestly grew up with these bots and loved all of them.
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    I’ll go with Blackarachnia. Put her down as Warrior class... gets us one bot closer to BW Megatron, who would be an ideal Demolition class bot, particularly as a Transmetal 2.
  • Options
    I like the early Bayformer designs, especially Mixmaster and Bonecrusher. To me, they're what "alien robots" should be....odd proportions, non human features, and you can actually SEE car parts on them. In the first version of Bumblebee I could actually see the Edelbrock intake on his back.
    But in the later movies there are no car parts and they got fat, and grew facial hair and smoked bullets.
    Stoopid.
    There are many better bots than Bayformer bots, but if I had the choice, Long Haul or Shockwave would be cool. Long Haul looked massive. I also saw designs for Ultra Magnus and Motormaster at some point. Legendary designs.
  • Options
    BrickT1973 wrote: »

Some of the fans of transformers love the designs of these bots, I’m one of them, I honestly grew up with these bots and loved all of them.

I grew up with them too. They were my second series, after G1 and before Armada. And Bays movies gave me a love and appreciation for good designs. Every character from the first three movies had a very powerful and alien looking design. Shockwave and Blackout/Grindor had very tough bruiser looking models, Barricade and Sideways had slimmer scout like designs, and bots like Soundwave and the Dreads finding a good middle ground between the two. But then we started getting guys like Lockdown and Drift and Hound and Crosshairs. They all just look like a human in a robot costume, with very human silhouettes and faces. I’m pro more movie bots, but give us the good ones. Brawl or Starscream or Jazz or Ratchet would be amazing additions to this game.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I want that G1 Rodimus Prime that was on a Kabam poster on Facebook
  • Options
    @Kabam Vydious any hints for it?
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    That Arcee reskin on Kabam’s poster
  • Options
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Wait, what?
  • Options
    edited July 2019

Wait, what?

xgpoidy4wutj.png

6cthpguelg90.png
  • Options

Wait, what?

xgpoidy4wutj.png

6cthpguelg90.png

Oh, I though there was a new poster that had chromia
  • Options

Wait, what?

xgpoidy4wutj.png

6cthpguelg90.png

Chromia’s blue. This one’s reddish, so it’s either Magician’s Red or The World
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Thats g1 wheelie
  • Options

Wait, what?

xgpoidy4wutj.png

6cthpguelg90.png

Chromia’s blue. This one’s reddish, so it’s either Magician’s Red or The World

Again, I though you were talking about a NEW poster, not this one
  • Options
    At this point everyone who’s downloaded this game would accept any new bot with new abilities lol, or a new content game mode unseen
  • Options
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    At this point everyone who’s downloaded this game would accept any new bot with new abilities lol, or a new content game mode unseen

I'd even accept a bot weaker than hound if it was new...
  • Options

Wheelie is on his way
  • Options

Ya same here lol 😂

Wheelie is on his way
    Wheelie would actually be pretty good
  • Options

Wheelie is on his way

Perfection!
  • Options
    Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited July 2019

Next up: Reflector
    latest?cb=20150616144719
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506

Next up: Reflector
    latest?cb=20150616144719

But which one? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯