Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Who’s The Next Bot?

2»

Comments

• Options
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    At this point everyone who’s downloaded this game would accept any new bot with new abilities lol, or a new content game mode unseen

I'd even accept a bot weaker than hound if it was new...

Next up: Reflector
    latest?cb=20150616144719

But which one? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

All of them .... but obviously you have to collect each one separately from their own special crystal that can be earned from arenas
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Beastdad wrote: »
    At this point everyone who’s downloaded this game would accept any new bot with new abilities lol, or a new content game mode unseen

I’d take one with gold teeth from those trash Michael bay movies at this point. Or, I don’t know maybe a way to earn the newest bot they just released through actually playing the game.

Players are desperate now...
  • Options
    RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302

Hound isn't weak.....
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Rocsolid wrote: »

Hound isn't weak.....

Bro you just posted cringe you are going to loose subscriber
  • Options
    Job4abotJob4abot Posts: 40
    I’m hoping Rodimus like the illustration.
  • Options
    Bazzatron1979Bazzatron1979 Posts: 238
    edited July 2019
    Job4abot wrote: »

I asked him, he does think it’s good, although he feels it should be larger and more central to reflect his importance in saving the game
  • Options
    BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    Mrnomis wrote: »
    "This is how we used to do it (granted, with Bot Specific Chips), but when we announced that we would not be releasing new Bots, we didn't plan on Thundercracker or Nemesis Prime at that time. We've had to make changes to our methods for the continued health of the game, and that does mean that we can't always use the same methods, or make every bot immediately accessible, if more are added."

What new bots? They pretty much told us not to expect any new bots any time soon.

I haven’t see that quote anywhere before, so I didn’t do anything with it or consider it.
  • Options

I asked him, he does think it’s good, although he feels it should be larger and more central to reflect his importance in saving the game

Who did you ask?
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644

Who did you ask?

xtc2mffkqwp7.jpeg

• Options
    RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Hound isn't weak.....

I have no idea what this means 😂
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

Hound isn't weak.....

I have no idea what this means 😂

t210iaw2glbj.jpeg
  • Options
    Nightpath wrote: »

Who did you ask?

xtc2mffkqwp7.jpeg

Where did you become privy to that information?
  • Options

Who did you ask?

He asked Rodimus. He's real, y'know.
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644

Who did you ask?

xtc2mffkqwp7.jpeg

pkfpodc9s739.jpeg

Taking things too seriously are we?
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Bayverse Cogman. GIVE THE PLAYERS WHAT THEY WANT!!!!!!
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012

Who did you ask?

xtc2mffkqwp7.jpeg

I talked about it a month ago in my last video. He's definitely in the game files along with another reskin.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Synthwave wrote: »

Who did you ask?

xtc2mffkqwp7.jpeg

I talked about it a month ago in my last video. He's definitely in the game files along with another reskin.

There was another reskin??
  • Options
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Who did you ask?

xtc2mffkqwp7.jpeg

There was another reskin??

Yup. Should be interesting to see if they alter one of the special animations since it really does need to be altered.
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    edited July 2019
    Warpath or BW Megs.
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Warpath or BW Megs.

Hoping for either, would you prefer Trans-metal or original beast Megatron, for me it's original since primal's like that
  • Options

Who did you ask?

xtc2mffkqwp7.jpeg

Very intresting...the other reskin = Dinobot II?
  • Options

Who did you ask?

xtc2mffkqwp7.jpeg

Very intresting...the other reskin = Dinobot II?

nope.
  • Options
    I suppose the “other reskin” is Rodimus Unicronus

Dinobot II has vastly different moveset/fighting style from the original Dinobot so it can’t be him.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    But wouldn't it be weird if Rodicron fights acrobat-style as Hot Rod?
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506

Dinobot II has vastly different moveset/fighting style from the original Dinobot so it can’t be him.

Technically he can't be a reskin because we don't have G1 Hotrod to reskin into RodCron
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Technically he can't be a reskin because we don't have G1 Hotrod to reskin into RodCron

We’ll have him soon... I guess
  • Options
    M_manM_man Posts: 14
    I dont mind them doing Re-skins and tbf neither do Hasbro since a bunch of character's are :p

But I do want that Rodimus Prime that was teased :s

But I'm sure we'll get something new eventually, I think that due to the team restructure and possible an issue with the licence Kabam had to put development on hold for a bit, but hopefully were over this hitch now and it'll all be good moving forward :)
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    M_man wrote: »
    I dont mind them doing Re-skins and tbf neither do Hasbro since a bunch of character's are :p

But I do want that Rodimus Prime that was teased :s

But I'm sure we'll get something new eventually, I think that due to the team restructure and possible an issue with the licence Kabam had to put development on hold for a bit, but hopefully were over this hitch now and it'll all be good moving forward :)
    giphy.gif

Well done, that image now gives them another years worth of reskins. Now they can make golden lagoon versions of all the bots.