Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Are we getting an update to the raid store?

Are we going to get an update to the raid store and have more items added or buff the amount of items we can purchase? I’m just wondering if there is going to be an update anywhere in the future.

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited July 2019
    'in the future', you say? To ensure that we're in the same frequency: never say never.
    lm9qdouugmyz.jpg
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2019
    Are we going to get an update to the raid store and have more items added or buff the amount of items we can purchase? I’m just wondering if there is going to be an update anywhere in the future.

Yes. They will remove the energon and Sig programs, and add in Permanent gold crystals, raid revives, and unlimited loyalty points.

😁
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Manthro wrote: »

Yes. They will remove the energon and Sig programs, and add in Permanent gold crystals, raid revives, and unlimited loyalty points.

😁

Then they should also do 2 new bots per month.
    Just sayin'
    😁
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Slayer wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »

😁

Then they should also do 2 new bots per month.
    Just sayin'
    😁

1 bot a month is fine