Are we getting an update to the raid store?

Are we going to get an update to the raid store and have more items added or buff the amount of items we can purchase? I’m just wondering if there is going to be an update anywhere in the future.

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,784
    edited July 29
    'in the future', you say? To ensure that we're in the same frequency: never say never.
    lm9qdouugmyz.jpg
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,732
    edited July 29
    Are we going to get an update to the raid store and have more items added or buff the amount of items we can purchase? I’m just wondering if there is going to be an update anywhere in the future.

Yes. They will remove the energon and Sig programs, and add in Permanent gold crystals, raid revives, and unlimited loyalty points.

😁
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 779
    Manthro wrote: »

Yes. They will remove the energon and Sig programs, and add in Permanent gold crystals, raid revives, and unlimited loyalty points.

😁

Then they should also do 2 new bots per month.
    Just sayin'
    😁
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 777
    Slayer wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »

😁

Then they should also do 2 new bots per month.
    Just sayin'
    😁

1 bot a month is fine