Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How are you getting these 5* shard missions?

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Still none for me. Not a single mission. Matter of fact, the only thing I've gotten above "uncommon" is 2 missions for bot chips.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Still none for me. Not a single mission. Matter of fact, the only thing I've gotten above "uncommon" is 2 missions for bot chips.

Who did you piss-off?
    edited August 2019

Who did you piss-off?

Dude I KNOW. I even put in a ticket 2 days ago asking if there is some magic number or stat you have to be at to get these missions and they have yet to respond.
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Vydious
    Can you answer this question?? Is there a reason I'm not getting anything but beginner missions?
    ah63fbg6ou5v.jpg
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    You’re just unlucky. Go buy some horseshoes and 4-leaved clovers
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    After 1 week of no 5* shards, i lucked out 2 days running
    5jlivps20ldv.png
    Yesterday

4318envvax46.png
    Today

edited August 2019
    Still none for me. I got 2 bot chips missions yesterday and a crystal one today, but still no 5* shards.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    How often are you checking
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    How often are you checking

Every couple hours. I'm averaging about 6 missions a day because even though no 5* stuff, the gold is good.
    edited August 2019
    Still not a single 5* shard mission. Over a week now.
    And still no reply from either a mod or a support staff answering my ticket question.
  • It took me 4-5 days to see a 5* shard mission also, but I generally get one every second day now. On the other hand I get less missions for the Ore-13 Crystals instead the last few days.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    And still no reply from either a mod or a support staff answering my ticket question.

Have you tried to refresh? O and sweet looking hot rod bro!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Maybe your just unlucky thus far @DrShotgun
    Rocsolid wrote: »

Have you tried to refresh? O and sweet looking hot rod bro!

Yeah Hot Rod sat on the shelf for weeks until I figured out he's actually a damn good bot.
    And no, I'm not spending energon on a chance gamble.
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    By spending Energon...I'm assuming that was the point of the away mission change as I have not seen anything except grey ore or gold unless I refresh...
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Wonder if it's based off total rating
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Away missions are the only game mode right now worth spending energon on.
    Happy DAYS!!
    My day has finally come. Got up in the middle of the night for a drink and a drain and look what I got:0siir1w0s8sg.jpg
    Happy DAYS!!
    My day has finally come. Got up in the middle of the night for a drink and a drain and look what I got:0siir1w0s8sg.jpg

Twas a matter of time @DrShotgun .
    RNG sure can be a stinker.
    Now my turn!
    So I got another one today. It seems when my rating hit about 150k they started rolling in. I keep a thin garage because I forge alot.
    Guess I need to keep a bigger Army for a while.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    So I got another one today. It seems when my rating hit about 150k they started rolling in. I keep a thin garage because I forge alot.
    Guess I need to keep a bigger Army for a while.

This happened to my friend when he hit 150k rating he started getting 5* shards like the rest of us
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    I dont believe it has to do with rating. I got quite a few, total rating at only 90k
    I've been at substantially more than 150k in the past, but I've thinned out all my bots except my key 4*s, focusing on just 5*s.
    I still can't get an answer from Kabam...it's now been 4 days since I sent the ticket in. Not a single response.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    小龙女 wrote: »
    I dont believe it has to do with rating. I got quite a few, total rating at only 90k

Interesting I guess players have more luck than others, I haven’t seen a 5* shard mission in quite awhile myself
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    qqep5e6m4eg2.jpeg
    Ok so this is what is happening when I'm asleep. It's 0230 and I score a 1000 5s shards mission. Then I have to wake up at 0400 to get the 1200 shards. Maybe we are getting them... While we sleep lol.
    So I've fallen back from a 5* mission a day to none at all, and noticed informed my way out of a 150k rating. This is gonna test my theory once and for all. Support said Commander rating doesn't factor in, but I don't buy it anymore.
    We'll see
    Still not a single 5* shard mission since last reported. Still around a 136k rating.
    I'd like to know who's still getting them, and what your rating is.
    Still not a single 5* shard mission since last reported. Still around a 136k rating.

@Rocsolid seems to be getting FIFTEEN 5* missions a week.
    I've gotten 3x, the past 7 days.

Go friend him, hopefully his RNG will rub off!
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008

I’ve done 5 in the past 48 hrs. I refreshed Missions approx 5-7 times in that span. My total rating in this span ranged from 127-135k as I’ve been forging on the reg. Commander level 59. My 5* bot roster below. I do have a couple 4* bots rated higher.

1csnkfv0iqru.jpeg
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Oh, I also sleep on my right side and have been playing for about 17 months.
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

I’ve done 5 in the past 48 hrs. I refreshed Missions approx 5-7 times in that span. My total rating in this span ranged from 127-135k as I’ve been forging on the reg. Commander level 59. My 5* bot roster below. I do have a couple 4* bots rated higher.

1csnkfv0iqru.jpeg

@JIMMY_SAB if you weren't so helpful I'd be massively envious.
    5 IN 48HR.
    JAY ZUS
    👍