Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: A Tale of Two Stingers

Comments

• Well, @Kabam Miike was right, the script is very nice.
    "We are here for your tape birds" is officially how I'm going to introduce myself when I walk into a room.
  • Well, @Kabam Miike was right, the script is very nice.
    "We are here for your tape birds" is officially how I'm going to introduce myself when I walk into a room.

...birdzz...
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    The dialogues are really cool by the way.. Bludgeon is so harsh and brutal, I really like it.
    Waspi and Scorp was funny I liked it too :)
    I enjoyed this new little story 👍

I like the miniboss Soundwave dialogue, that legit gave me the giggles during his fight
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    bishawa wrote: »
    come on kabam u need to change . even away mission are giving lot better rewards than special mission. lol this is somekind of joke or what.
    Did you mean: "Nerf Away Mission Rewards again"? Because I'll do it!

O man! I'm crying so hard at some of your replies. You get 1 Manthro point 😂
    Where is the August Calander
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike the august calendar isnt showing up
    Tintin2k17 wrote: »
    I was just gonna ask the same question @Kabam Miike?

We just discovered an issue. It's fixed now, so anybody that logs in after this will not have an issue, but for others that don't see it right away, we'll have it fixed tomorrow. We'll also make sure that nobody misses out on any rewards.

Not fixed. Myself and a few friends have a red X on last day of the month. I'm pretty sure I've logged in every day since launch lol #tftfnerd
  • how can i change my forum name?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Slayer wrote: »
    Deleted scenes from this Spotlight
    Waspinator betraying Scorponok and didn't even let him use his last ditch repair mod 😆
    dubstbcwnj0b.gif

It is in waspinator's nature to eventually terrorise his own team mates, be it accidentally or on purpose
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    Master 2.2 3 star lane Sound Wave mini boss Watch out he is a pain in the A** he also has the Last Ditch MOD..
  • Slayer wrote: »
    Waspinator betraying Scorponok and didn't even let him use his last ditch repair mod 😆
    dubstbcwnj0b.gif
    I love how confused Scorpy looks before the nuke.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    dubstbcwnj0b.gif
    I love how confused Scorpy looks before the nuke.

That's the betrayed feeling
  • Slayer wrote: »
    dubstbcwnj0b.gif

I could actually imagine it as Waspinator trying to help Scorponok but it all went horribly, horribly wrong.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited August 2019
    dubstbcwnj0b.gif

I could actually imagine it as Waspinator trying to help Scorponok but it all went horribly, horribly wrong.

Lol it's like waspinator found some parts for the space bridge and didn't notice it was a nuke, so excited he rammed it into scorponok. He just wanted to make scorp happy and help him .
    And that's how the spotlight should have ended..
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    Any chance I could receive the achievement for taking a five star wasp and arcee to rank 2? I had them ranked up before the monthly achievements started
    DinoTrons wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    Any chance I could receive the achievement for taking a five star wasp and arcee to rank 2? I had them ranked up before the monthly achievements started

They r coming. Dont worry.
  • DinoTrons wrote: »

Not on topic to this thread, but I'm looking into it over HERE.
  • Epic fail again kabam your cheat boss in master activates last ditch several times and not just once per fight. Fix it fit it!!!!
    Saucekay1 wrote: »
    Epic fail again kabam your cheat boss in master activates last ditch several times and not just once per fight. Fix it fit it!!!!

Didnt see several times, however, scorp has a heal in his base set...... I used cheetor for him so he didnt heal at all.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Saucekay1 wrote: »
    Epic fail again kabam your cheat boss in master activates last ditch several times and not just once per fight. Fix it fit it!!!!

You, again.
  • Rocsolid wrote: »
    DinoTrons wrote: »

They r coming. Dont worry.

Yes, I know. Was just letting the Kabam guys know
  • iiDyingLightiiDyingLight Posts: 43
    edited August 2019
    Why the big difference of CP for Scorpokx so huge?!? It went from 1000(from the enemies) to 2190.

Difficulty: Hard
  • Why the big difference of CP for Scorpokx so huge?!? It went from 1000(from the enemies) to 2190.

Maybe because he has higher signature lvl and he has special 3 unlocked while the others are not? I can't remember that the boss can use special 3 or not.. hard is always autofight to me
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited August 2019
    Why the big difference of CP for Scorpokx so huge?!? It went from 1000(from the enemies) to 2190.

Scorponok likely has some additional mods that provide a health & attack boost & maybe some special buffs/debuffs in addition to the higher sig level.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    For the record, I want a Bludgeon-Hound “Buddy Road-Trip” as a Monthly Mission in the future. It has great potential just based on their interaction.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    From the victory I got this beauty!
    giih2bl5hr3c.jpg
    HELL YEAH!!!
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    giih2bl5hr3c.jpg
    HELL YEAH!!!

Wow awesome congrats man 👍
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Jazz444 wrote: »