Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: A Tale of Two Stingers

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    So no act 4?

I'd rather have a story of Scorponok and Waspinator screwing around and comedicaly messing up the fabric of existence than Act 4.

I can’t argue with that.
  • Looks like it’s BW Megatron for this. Final boss is him. Plz he’s not on annoying buffs
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    kranders wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious something really needs to be done about raid tickets. Sitting on 100 because everything available is useless. Release some new relics or add something else that can be purchased with the tickets like sig programs otherwise change the rewards for spotlight to something usable for everyone.

At this point there are only three types of relics most use. #1 Gold, #2 AM, #3 Raid Chips. Once you have those with the highest % you don't get anything else.

Yep, new relics and new base mods (and t3m and t4m sparks being released and eventually 5* mods) would be much more appreciated than you guys spending hours writing inane banter that i just always skip to get to PLAYING the game
  • bishawabishawa Posts: 30
    come on kabam u need to change . even away mission are giving lot better rewards than special mission. lol this is somekind of joke or what.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited July 2019
    willdorf wrote: »
    kranders wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious something really needs to be done about raid tickets. Sitting on 100 because everything available is useless. Release some new relics or add something else that can be purchased with the tickets like sig programs otherwise change the rewards for spotlight to something usable for everyone.

At this point there are only three types of relics most use. #1 Gold, #2 AM, #3 Raid Chips. Once you have those with the highest % you don't get anything else.

Yep, new relics and new base mods (and t3m and t4m sparks being released and eventually 5* mods) would be much more appreciated than you guys spending hours writing inane banter that i just always skip to get to PLAYING the game

I'm pretty sure the writer of this game has no say as to all of the things you've mentioned. They only have the job to write the story, while other and more qualified game designers discuss the aspect of sparks, bots, upgrading, etc.
    The writer possibly has the easier job while the other designers have... more complex jobs to say.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I can only interpret this spotlight as when we get a new bot, it'll be beastie Megatron.
    Please let that be the case @Kabam Vydious
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    I can only interpret this spotlight as when we get a new bot, it'll be beastie Megatron.

Remember that time in that one Spotlight way back when, when they were talking about getting the Enigma of Combination and how everybody started to pee their pants because that meant Combiners could be coming?

Remember when they changed the name of the arenas to Overlord's Favor and everyone got all excited that Phase Sixers could be coming?

Yeah I remember those times....
    Synthwave wrote: »
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Remember that time in that one Spotlight way back when, when they were talking about getting the Enigma of Combination and how everybody started to pee their pants because that meant Combiners could be coming?

Remember when they changed the name of the arenas to Overlord's Favor and everyone got all excited that Phase Sixers could be coming?

Yeah I remember those times....

Let me dream here...
    r8w60eyhn7sh.jpg
  • 0_Butt_Stabber_00_Butt_Stabber_0 Posts: 21
    edited July 2019
    Huh. I just got a 5 star Arcee not so long ago and I don't really need her to be awakened. Her bleed inflicting shots and evading ranged attacks is enough to make her quite good. Kind of the same with Waspinator. There's only so much his "Waspinator lives!" ability can do. Increased range speed at 50% health is enough for me. All that leaves is Sideswipe who which I do need.
    Huh. I just got a 5 star Arcee not so long ago and I don't really need her to be awakened. Her bleed inflicting shots and evading ranged attacks is enough to make her quite good. Kind of the same with Waspinator. There's only so much his "Waspinator lives!" ability can do. Increased range speed at 50% health is enough for me. All that leaves is Sideswipe who which I do need.

But increase that crit rate and gain anti evade and it FEELS GREAT!
  • Cyber_tronCyber_tron Posts: 52
    Synthwave wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike any chance you could talk to the team about adding a Legendary level for Spotlights with commensurate rewards?

Master ain't cutting it for a lot of us and you guys could make some money on people spending energon trying to complete and explore it for the better rewards.

I totally agree here. Even as a start you could bring in a new crystal that only contains 4-5 star bots like you have with the superior crystal. Completing master can be challenging for a lot of the player base, but after they spend countless energon, they are rewarded mostly with 3 star bots. The reward doesn't reflect the difficulty in regards to bots. So an upgraded crystal would be great for a lot of players. Something to think about 😉
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited July 2019
    @Kabam Miike is we let Waspinator and Scorponok destroy our squads will a bunch of new predacons come in the game finally lol 😂

This is meant to be a joke, just hoping this leads into new content, and New Beast Wars Bots
  • When will we Crosshairs
    When will we Crosshairs

Beast Megatron first!
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Kitten wrote: »
    I'm really hoping scorponok isnt super beefed up on unfair mods.. fighting the guy is bad enough as it is

Get some cheetor in your life #easy
    I would say, instead of spending a lot of time on writing this dialog which most players just skip to get to the actual game, and designing new levels that are also pretty much ignored, the effort would be better spent designing new bots or things in the game that the players actually will appreciate, i.e. improvements to rewards and crystals like so:

raid store needs to add t4b, the t3c arena needs to add a bit of t4c, the spotlight rewards need to be doubled and add a bit of t4c, and the AS crystals need to be updated (gold and purple revives) as well as t4c needs to be given to top 25 rank, all 4 aspects of the game are way behind
    Let me ask the Content Writer to drop what he's doing and get right on Modeling and Designing a new bot. :tongue:

That’s what we’ve asked for all year thanks man
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Kitten wrote: »
    I'm really hoping scorponok isnt super beefed up on unfair mods.. fighting the guy is bad enough as it is

He’s going to have a tech console type mod.
  • bishawa wrote: »
    come on kabam u need to change . even away mission are giving lot better rewards than special mission. lol this is somekind of joke or what.
    Did you mean: "Nerf Away Mission Rewards again"? Because I'll do it!
  • Where is the August Calander
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    @Kabam Miike the august calendar isnt showing up
  • I was just gonna ask the same question @Kabam Miike?
  • @Kabam Miike where’s the new calendar for August?
  • Where is the August Calander
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike the august calendar isnt showing up
    Tintin2k17 wrote: »
    I was just gonna ask the same question @Kabam Miike?

We just discovered an issue. It's fixed now, so anybody that logs in after this will not have an issue, but for others that don't see it right away, we'll have it fixed tomorrow. We'll also make sure that nobody misses out on any rewards.
  • Jazz444 wrote: »
    I would say, instead of spending a lot of time on writing this dialog which most players just skip to get to the actual game, and designing new levels that are also pretty much ignored, the effort would be better spent designing new bots or things in the game that the players actually will appreciate, i.e. improvements to rewards and crystals like so:

raid store needs to add t4b, the t3c arena needs to add a bit of t4c, the spotlight rewards need to be doubled and add a bit of t4c, and the AS crystals need to be updated (gold and purple revives) as well as t4c needs to be given to top 25 rank, all 4 aspects of the game are way behind
    Let me ask the Content Writer to drop what he's doing and get right on Modeling and Designing a new bot. :tongue:

Here. He just made this one.s8i16yux9dbm.jpg
    Trolls
    Jazz444 wrote: »

Here. He just made this one.s8i16yux9dbm.jpg

Is Kabam finally releasing Warpath after 2years of asking, or is this another Kabam trick?