Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

AM Update and Memorial Service

2»

Comments

• looks like more memorial services will be needed @Crazylegs
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Crazylegs wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
    Any input or update on an Updated AM and/or rewards? Even if the news is “can’t say just yet” or “no plans currently” or “something is in the works for the near future stay tuned” that would be good to know. I’m sure in a short amount of time this kind of memorial service will be needed on a weekly basis across New Quintessa if nothing new is changed or added.

My friend wants to know which device you play on (Or is that part of the prestige?). It's great to hear of your accomplishment and it's probably also comforting for Kabam to know that their app will run smooth enough on a device to allow for zero item use in AM D140.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I have no idea what is happening here.

Me neither
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Jazz444 wrote: »

Me neither

Not surprising.

What’s going on is Kabam not wanting to recognize that this dude pretty much just owned map 3 at max d level.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

jga21yde9pcx.gif
  • But no really, good job.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »

Me neither

Not surprising.

What’s going on is Kabam not wanting to recognize that this dude pretty much just owned map 3 at max d level.

So that's what happened here
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    i am pretty sure there is gonna be another memorial service once D200 is out
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    小龙女 wrote: »

Only if they bury @Jazz444
    BOFAD wrote: »

Only if they bury @Jazz444

Lol 😂 thanks bro, but I’m not Kabam’s favorite lol
    We had another memorial service this morning...

Prowl, Grimlock, Cheetor, Megs, hot rod, wasp, Starscream, Shockwave, Scorp, Ramjet, Movie Bee, Cyclonus, and Tronus were all laid to rest

yptfkrkov8hh.jpeg

Wow awesome job man that’s amazing fighting skills 👍👍
    edited August 2019

Prowl, Grimlock, Cheetor, Megs, hot rod, wasp, Starscream, Shockwave, Scorp, Ramjet, Movie Bee, Cyclonus, and Tronus were all laid to rest

yptfkrkov8hh.jpeg

Man is OP ratchet still good at present? (All those ratchet buff post)

And how good are those heals at that lvl? I thought u get KO easily heals are not as useful
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

And how good are those heals at that lvl? I thought u get KO easily heals are not as useful

Well, considering he is clearing d-140 in AM, I’m thinking probably something is working...
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    edited August 2019

yptfkrkov8hh.jpeg

Is ratchet good at that level? Yes and no. I am really good with Ratchet I have done numerous fights on the map with him before. I would probably say I'm an expert with him. The fights are long but can be done effectively and easily with patience.

Is he the best bot for that high? No I would rather have Jetfire but I burned my only Tech T4C on Ratchet so I have to wait for Kabam and RNG Jesus to give me a new one lol
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779

yptfkrkov8hh.jpeg

Is ratchet good at that level? Yes and no. I am really good with Ratchet I have done numerous fights on the map with him before. I would probably say I'm an expert with him. The fights are long but can be done effectively and easily with patience.

Is he the best bot for that high? No I would rather have Jetfire but I burned my only Tech T4C on Ratchet so I have to wait for Kabam and RNG Jesus to give me a new one lol

I was considering swapping out Jetfire for Ratchet (or shockwave). The problem being that you have to take damage to activate his sig ability and it's weird having to switch playstyles
    edited August 2019
    DaveJL wrote: »

yptfkrkov8hh.jpeg

I was considering swapping out Jetfire for Ratchet (or shockwave). The problem being that you have to take damage to activate his sig ability and it's weird having to switch playstyles

Thanks for advice man @BOFAD u are expert for sure.

@DaveJL jetfire is good against galv, but if you don’t use his reflect kit, he barely does any damage.

I struggled so much actually, I have both jetfire and shockwave. Deciding which is hard. But I am going to go with shockwave.

Btw, I found that if you shoot once and then keep shooting another 2 times, u will counter the opponent 3 bullets. So that way you obsorb twice, but takes no damage.

Granted I found shockwave obsorb not easy to master. Quite hard actually. But it’s easier than jetfire for sure.

Only problem is shockwave is very fragile. No shield no heals. Jetfire at max sig can heal 60%. Only problem is you have to heal one by one and not in one go....I hate that

So if you are god like, jetfire for sure, if you are average Joe like me, I prefer shockwave lol

Btw, @DaveJL i thought u have maxed out jetfire already? So you are already very good with him, so reason u are switching is the occasional mis-shielding or high stress lvl playing him? (That’s other problem I found him too stessful to play both to my heart and eyes)
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71
    Respect

yptfkrkov8hh.jpeg

@DaveJL jetfire is good against galv, but if you don’t use his reflect kit, he barely does any damage.

I struggled so much actually, I have both jetfire and shockwave. Deciding which is hard. But I am going to go with shockwave.

Btw, I found that if you shoot once and then keep shooting another 2 times, u will counter the opponent 3 bullets. So that way you obsorb twice, but takes no damage.

Granted I found shockwave obsorb not easy to master. Quite hard actually. But it’s easier than jetfire for sure.

Only problem is shockwave is very fragile. No shield no heals. Jetfire at max sig can heal 60%. Only problem is you have to heal one by one and not in one go....I hate that

So if you are god like, jetfire for sure, if you are average Joe like me, I prefer shockwave lol

Btw, @DaveJL i thought u have maxed out jetfire already? So you are already very good with him, so reason u are switching is the occasional mis-shielding or high stress lvl playing him? (That’s other problem I found him too stessful to play both to my heart and eyes)

Yes, so if you make a mistake and he gets to low HP, it can be hard to build up enough charges, then find time to heal and also have enough HP to take some damage to activate the sig.
    Jetfire works really well with reflects, but the heals are not so good due to having to be passive. I figure Ratchet can heal whilst being offensive, so probably better.

I actually got about 70k points from Galvatron today with JF and only landed 7 hits... the reflect damage was pretty high
    edited August 2019

yptfkrkov8hh.jpeg

Yes, so if you make a mistake and he gets to low HP, it can be hard to build up enough charges, then find time to heal and also have enough HP to take some damage to activate the sig.
    Jetfire works really well with reflects, but the heals are not so good due to having to be passive. I figure Ratchet can heal whilst being offensive, so probably better.

I actually got about 70k points from Galvatron today with JF and only landed 7 hits... the reflect damage was pretty high

Thanks man. Yeah I found that sometimes bots look nice in practice or in description, but when u invest in it and seriously put him into real use that’s when u find problems.

Rhinox is not that bad but it was bad investment for me. (At least good for robotronus)

Now there is also wheeljack haha. Nobody talked about him yet. I think he is damn good but u need to invest in defensive tree. Also could take long time to roll the buff you need(RNG). Also only good if you have high signature. And bad against dark burn
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    edited August 2019

yptfkrkov8hh.jpeg

He can heal in a way with undo but also on a team with JF. Heals 6% each time you get 6 charges.

• Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Great job @BOFAD you guys are disgusting! lol.

and for wheeljack I disagree with having to build up the defensive tree. I still prefer my offensive set with WJ even though I don't have the nano repair giving him the extra minute of grace. AM fights are going to last longer than nano does anyways so you need to be good with his buffs and healing. Plus if you take a bleed or shock etc in a higher level AM WJ is gonna be hurting real quick. He's all about controlling power until you get hit, then save up to heal.
    JKL wrote: »

yptfkrkov8hh.jpeg

He can heal in a way with undo but also on a team with JF. Heals 6% each time you get 6 charges.
    Good point, u can do some crazy stuff (as long as u don’t die) when u have undo. Also it doesn’t work against blocked damage I think.
    Canuck33 wrote: »
    Great job @BOFAD you guys are disgusting! lol.

and for wheeljack I disagree with having to build up the defensive tree. I still prefer my offensive set with WJ even though I don't have the nano repair giving him the extra minute of grace. AM fights are going to last longer than nano does anyways so you need to be good with his buffs and healing. Plus if you take a bleed or shock etc in a higher level AM WJ is gonna be hurting real quick. He's all about controlling power until you get hit, then save up to heal.

Thanks for input. Yeah I think 8 seconds sig is damn long time. Though if you have 4 second sig have to be careful, some bots special takes longer than 4 secondsw
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Ratchet is still very relevant it's just that though he is still very nice on his own, he doesnt stand up to the big top 3 techs (shockwave, wj, jetfire).
    Ratchet would probably be a lot better with the inhibitor mastery. I think a lot of the problem with bots that can chain stun is the enemy builds power too quick so you have to stop, but I've seen some amazing play with that mastery, as expensive as it is. I also don't know what would need sacrificing in order to run it and whether that in turn would make a bot not viable in AM, as they really need some beefy offense mastery to shine at high D