Home General Discussion

Things That Made You Rage

1234568»

Comments

• TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 572
    Current Special Mission, Master Mode (Defragmentation): so I had managed to get to OG Megs w/ all my bots above 60% health and both my Demo’s (Max 4* Tronus, 100 Sig, F90 & R4 5* Mixdaddy) at full health. Total bot power around 35k.

OG Megs laid waste to my entire roster faster than you could say “Nobody Summons Megatron...”. 400 Energon later (& a couple more KOs of my bots), finally beat OG Megs.

I really hate that 400% Timed Melee Attack...
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 572
    This happened to me in Arenas last night...

I get to a Dinobot vs Jetfire fight on a 20+ Win Streak & I am in Easy Mode... my R2 5* Dinobot has a slightly lower PI against a Max 4* Jetfire (3900 vs 4500)... but in theory I should be able to handle the Massive Autobot Jet because I have beaten opponents with 2x the PI I have. But the AI gives me fits. First, he is spamming me in Range attacks. When I try to counter with any attacks, he gets Parry Shield up, so I can’t even hit back. I do eventually get in some hits, but as I get him close to 0, the combo of Spamming and Parry Shield is too much, and I lose the fight. Still win the match 2-1... barely (nearly had a similar issue with Waspinator vs Dinobot in the final match), but the AI was definitely close to being unfair.

Maybe I was a little cocky, but I can never get my Jetfire to get that Parry shield up as fast as the AI did. It was almost like fighting an AI UM when Magnus has the cat-like dodging reflexes, but he is slow as a sloth when I play as him.
  • ChaosDogmaChaosDogma Posts: 45
    I have 14 5 star bots total in my roster.

Out of the 14, my only duped one was dinobot. I just duped him again. I am angry
    I have 14 5 star bots total in my roster.

Out of the 14, my only duped one was dinobot. I just duped him again last week. I am angry.

Then today I finally got the monthly objective awakening crystal and its a tactician, which is completely useless to me until I get another tactician, its the only one out of the 6 I can't use.

**** you kabam rng
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,815
    Item Use bug. Fix that ffs
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 95
    And now another several hundreds and maybe even thousands enegron will be wasted for his stupid regeneration...
    czbnksh8x62x.jpg
    Annatar wrote: »
    And now another several hundreds and maybe even thousands enegron will be wasted for his stupid regeneration...
    czbnksh8x62x.jpg

I was lucky to do that entire fight with a 4 star megatronus because of the signature heal block