And now that master, expert, and hard difficulties are completed...

It is time for the monthly slog of easy and medium spotlight runs for 2-3 days. Also known as having to look down at my phone every 30s to push it forward on auto-battle. Sad and awkwardly time-consuming.

I'm saying this as jokes tho bc if I was smart I'd just space it out over the next two-ish weeks

Comments

• BeastdadBeastdad Posts: 592
    Yep, after Master is explored, it's time for the auto fight fest.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 607
    I still have easy, med, hard to finish and I can't bring myself to start. It's like slowly peeling off a band-aid, but, if I want a rando 5* awakening I have to suck it up, drink a cup of butter, and, tap it in. It would be nice if Kabam auto-completed the easy, med, hard monthly objectives for Commanders over a certain level, rating, or prestige. Better yet, if you 100% master, you automatically receive all of the lower spotlight objectives. Un-drudge the game, Kabam.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 198
    Auto fight actually takes longer than just running through it your self. I’ve never once seen auto fight use a one shot heavy attack when it could.
  • Decimus234 wrote: »
    Auto fight actually takes longer than just running through it your self. I’ve never once seen auto fight use a one shot heavy attack when it could.

Yeah but then I gotta actually pay some remote attention lol. I've also left bonecrushers unattended just for laughs since at such a atk disparity the hits he'll take are negligible compared to the bleed returned.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,458
    It is time for the monthly slog of easy and medium spotlight runs for 2-3 days. Also known as having to look down at my phone every 30s to push it forward on auto-battle. Sad and awkwardly time-consuming.

I'm saying this as jokes tho bc if I was smart I'd just space it out over the next two-ish weeks

Bro this is legit the best forum post I seen in a while, kanan must hear our bored struggle. Free us from the boredom
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,756
    This month has left me with a true lack of desire to play the game.
    I left my main alliance so I wouldn't be an anchor and am getting into a more relaxed one. I'm hoping something changes soon because I have alot of time spent in this game