Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

And now that master, expert, and hard difficulties are completed...

It is time for the monthly slog of easy and medium spotlight runs for 2-3 days. Also known as having to look down at my phone every 30s to push it forward on auto-battle. Sad and awkwardly time-consuming.

I'm saying this as jokes tho bc if I was smart I'd just space it out over the next two-ish weeks

Comments

• Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    I still have easy, med, hard to finish and I can't bring myself to start. It's like slowly peeling off a band-aid, but, if I want a rando 5* awakening I have to suck it up, drink a cup of butter, and, tap it in. It would be nice if Kabam auto-completed the easy, med, hard monthly objectives for Commanders over a certain level, rating, or prestige. Better yet, if you 100% master, you automatically receive all of the lower spotlight objectives. Un-drudge the game, Kabam.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Auto fight actually takes longer than just running through it your self. I’ve never once seen auto fight use a one shot heavy attack when it could.
  • Decimus234 wrote: »
    Auto fight actually takes longer than just running through it your self. I’ve never once seen auto fight use a one shot heavy attack when it could.

Yeah but then I gotta actually pay some remote attention lol. I've also left bonecrushers unattended just for laughs since at such a atk disparity the hits he'll take are negligible compared to the bleed returned.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    It is time for the monthly slog of easy and medium spotlight runs for 2-3 days. Also known as having to look down at my phone every 30s to push it forward on auto-battle. Sad and awkwardly time-consuming.

I'm saying this as jokes tho bc if I was smart I'd just space it out over the next two-ish weeks

Bro this is legit the best forum post I seen in a while, kanan must hear our bored struggle. Free us from the boredom
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    This month has left me with a true lack of desire to play the game.
    I left my main alliance so I wouldn't be an anchor and am getting into a more relaxed one. I'm hoping something changes soon because I have alot of time spent in this game