Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Newest update 8.1.2 gives lost connection error

Comments

• TechnosTechnos Posts: 29
    Hopefully the ones with this problem can be compensated on the missed tier 4 essence Special
  • PetrucciPetrucci Posts: 6
    edited August 2019
    Why not go back to the previous version for iOS? since it is on this platform that gave problems. Please return version, and then discover the error.
     @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
  • Why not go back to the previous version for iOS? since it is on this platform that gave problems. Please return, and then discover the error.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

• In-Game Username: Mayhem171013
    Device: iPad Air
    Did you try reinstalling?: yes
    Wi-fi or Data: WiFi

Now i must admit that the game does just shut itself off and restarts itself fequently like the last 3months and gives connection errors frequently as well since then and that while i got full high grade unlimited very fast WiFi connection at home or at my girlfriends home and it’s been frustrating the hell out of me as it made me loose a bunch of arena and raid fights and with that i’ve lost a bunch of prizes and medals etc...
    But even though it was frustrating, i could still play and now i totally can’t play at all so kabam folks, fix this mess asap please.
    Thanx

• XXXXXX Posts: 80
    Hi everybody,

I don't have any news on this right now, but I wanted to inform you all that we are aware that this is an issue, and are looking into a solution right now.

As soon as I have more information, I will let you all know.

I’m glad you’re looking for a solution.
    But the problem here it’s not only to find a solution for that issue, but also to find a solution to let us have what other players have obtained in this past day and days coming.
    I wasn’t able to do the t4s arena and take my usual 7.500 t4 standard photons.
    I wasn’t able to play the new special mission while other player have already made full t4c sparks playing that mission lots of times.
    Fixing an issue is not the only problem.
    When you’ve updated the probabilities in the new away mission’s crystal you said “it’s a way to keep the balance of the game”.
    How can you keep that balance between us players if someone can’t play while others are doing days of arenas and taking t4c sparks?
    This is the real anser we need @Kabam Miike
  • edfauleredfauler Posts: 14
    edited August 2019
    I can’t even sell my **** on stock so Ioose already gained resources. Game constantly reconnects and no chance to contribute neither get the important t4 stuff. Get this fixed please and find a fair way for us to get what we can’t achieve during the last two days.
  • ShinokaizokuShinokaizoku Posts: 98
    edited August 2019
    There are not only the Players which can‘t log in and play that are loosing. The whole Ally is involved, because the Events and the AM can‘t be played as usual. We are loosing rewards because we need to play a lower level and even with the lower level it is dificult, because there are to less mates which can play the AM.

We need a solution for this issue as fast as possible. Players are gambling with the idea of ​​abandoning the game, because this problem represents the cherry on the cake for them.

Please keep us up to date. Even if you only have the knowledge where the Problem is coming from and you are working on it. @Kabam Miike @Kabam

It is hard enough to find some good and active players in this game. So it will be disaster if we loose some of them because of such an issue!
  • Hi everybody,

I don't have an update for you at this time, but I wanted to let you all know that unfortunately, there probably won't be a solution for this until next week.

Unfortunately, even reverting a build is not as simple as deciding to do it, and releasing an update.

We will make sure that compensation is made for all players that missed out on rewards from the special event, alliance missions, events, etc.

We are very sorry for this inconvenience, and really appreciate your patience.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Hi everybody,

I don't have an update for you at this time, but I wanted to let you all know that unfortunately, there probably won't be a solution for this until next week.

Unfortunately, even reverting a build is not as simple as deciding to do it, and releasing an update.

We will make sure that compensation is made for all players that missed out on rewards from the special event, alliance missions, events, etc.

Stuff happens. I suppose it's in the nature of programming. I appreciate the communication, thanks!
  • Hi everybody,

This is awesome!! Glad it happened just before the weekend, because you all have to go to hockey matches or to the beach. Paying customers, wait please and we will show you our tan on monday.
    Meanwhile allys are loosing their goals, and players missing rank UP opportunities. Next week, and you are being optimistic because probably there will be an holiday during the week, you'll be giving some rewards that will, again, be unbanlaced and unfair.
  • edited August 2019
    FunnyMeteg wrote: »
    Hi everybody,

This is awesome!! Glad it happened just before the weekend, because you all have to go to hockey matches or to the beach. Paying customers, wait please and we will show you our tan on monday.
    Meanwhile allys are loosing their goals, and players missing rank UP opportunities. Next week, and you are being optimistic because probably there will be an holiday during the week, you'll be giving some rewards that will, again, be unbanlaced and unfair.
    Regardless of what day this happened, it would take more than 2 days to fix. The fact that it's a weekend is inconsequential on our end, though Apple does have their own schedules and timelines.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Hi everybody,

[colpr=darkorange]Regardless of what day this happened, it would take more than 2 days to fix. The fact that it's a weekend is inconsequential on our end, though Apple does have their own schedules and timelines.

Miike typo 101
    Hi everybody,

I don’t know what kind of compensation you are thinking.
    But if your idea of compensation are some 5* crystal shards or some mission’s energy recharges you’re totally wrong this time.
    Players that can’t play for an entire week, people that have the energon to do the new special mission until making a full t4c spark for every class, people that can’t play arenas for a week and have their base raided for an entire week, that can’t play alliance mission and can’t go on with the full exploration of the monthly special mission need to have a very very very great compensation.
    I don’t want to be aggressive @Kabam Miike.
    I want to be constructive.
    So for once we have to try to reason together, players and you administrators, to find a fair solution for everyone.
    I hope that before determining independently what kind of compensation you want to offer us, please ask us for an opinion first. Because otherwise I don't know how much sense it has for us all to continue playing if, faced with the impossibility of playing for a week, we should not be adequately compensated.
    So I ask you, at least this time, to share in the decision-making process and to show us that this game still makes sense to exist.
    Thank you @Kabam Miike
    edited August 2019
    Hi everybody,

Geez how rude. Believe it or not, Kabam employees are people too. Miike said they would compensate players for missed rewards, etc. At least have the courtesy of waiting to see how this is resolved before going down his crankcase full throttle. ;) It's frustrating, yes, but at least keep it constructive.
    This is my suggest of fair compensation:

6.000 t4c photons for every class for the new special mission lost
    1 t3 alpha
    1 t4 standard
    1 t3c
    10 mission energy recharges to use in monthly special mission
    250 t4c crystal shards for the alliance mission lost
    2.000 5* crystal Shards
    All the items lost in the raid store during the week
    Restore the medal counter at thursday
    200.000 bot chips for the raid event lost
    300 energon for all the arena and arena crystals lost

@Kabam Miike
    XXX wrote: »
    This is my suggest of fair compensation:

6.000 t4c photons for every class for the new special mission lost
    1 t3 alpha
    1 t4 standard
    1 t3c
    10 mission energy recharges to use in monthly special mission
    250 t4c crystal shards for the alliance mission lost
    2.000 5* crystal Shards
    All the items lost in the raid store during the week
    Restore the medal counter at thursday
    200.000 bot chips for the raid event lost
    300 energon for all the arena and arena crystals lost

@Kabam Miike

Wow. That's.... a lot.
    edited August 2019
    Think about a player in a top ten ally.
    No arena for one entire week means no energon, no t3 alpha, no t4 standard, no t3c, no 5* crystal shards. This only from arena
    No items from the raid store and your medal count going down and down and down. And no bot chips from raids. This only for raids.
    If like me you have enough energon to grind until have a full t4c for every class, the least is to have back 6.000 t4c photons for the new special mission lost.
    Think about all the people who are trying to have all the monthly objective done. Now they can’t.
    Think about jumping an entire week of am.
    Think about all of this and tell me..it’s a lot?
    I’m sure that without a good compensation there are good reason to ask our money back to kabam because they’re violating their duties towards the costumers to keep the game balanced.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    XXX wrote: »
    Think about a player in a top ten ally.
    No arena for one entire week means no energon, no t3 alpha, no t4 standard, no t3c, no 5* crystal shards. This only from arena
    No items from the raid store and your medal count going down and down and down. And no bot chips from raids. This only for raids.
    If like me you have enough energon to grind until have a full t4c for every class, the least is to have back 6.000 t4c photons for the new special mission lost.
    Think about all the people who are trying to have all the monthly objective done. Now they can’t.
    Think about jumping an entire week of am.
    Think about all of this and tell me..it’s a lot?
    I’m sure that without a good compensation there are good reason to ask our money back to kabam because they’re violating their duties towards the costumers to keep the game balanced.

Look at it this way. You get all that time back. That’s worth more than everything you listed. Also, what you list is applicable to you. What about the thousands of other players? It’s just not sensible to give out this much compensation.

Sorry the update on iOS impacted you negatively. This is why I chose NOT to download it. Always best to wait a couple weeks until bugs are worked out.
  • In-Game Username: khameleon029
    Device: Sixth Gen iPad
    Did you try reinstalling?: not yet, will try it
    Wi-fi or Data: wi-fi
  • Seb57Seb57 Posts: 1
    In-Game Username: Seb57
    Device: I-Phone SE
    Did you try reinstalling: yes but same issue
    WIFi or Data: Wifi and data
  • Compensation would be nice but what about the players getting kicked out of their alliances because they cant play? I hope that kabam is sending ingame mails about this to their players and alliance leaders that a lot of players cant play due to these issues because now that i’m in a good all functioning and playing alliance i don’t want to get kicked out of it because of this problem.

As a compensation i’d suggest: 1 5star crystal, a 5 star free upgrade to level 5 pass, all raid losses to be void and award us atleast 100k of raidchips and botchips and 200k gold, atleast 10000 shards for that 2to4star crystal and every calender day gift we missed
  • In-Game Username: Zloboglaz
    Device: iPhone 6S
    Did you try reinstalling: yes but same issue
    WIFi or Data: Wifi and data
  • Hi everybody,

So it will not be possible to play the events and the AM as usual for the whole next week. Thats a long time @Kabam Miike

Is there anything we (players) can help you out? More data? Tests?

Everyday it takes, is a lose for the whole Ally.
    edited August 2019
    Also, I've noticed (hard not to!) that every single time I raid, I get "An Unknown Error Occurred" once during the raid, followed by an immediate crash. Which results in a health penalty. This is in addition to the connection errors.

I've already posted my device specs earlier in the thread.
  • EmiiirEmiiir Posts: 3
    edited August 2019
    Username in the game: emiiir
    Device: iPhone 7
    Did you try reinstalling ?: yes multiple times
    Wi-fi or data: both
    Thanks in advance for this!
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71
    all the rewards of lost alliance mission arena, and especially spark sparkling g4 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • @Kabam Miike

I disscused an additional option for the compensation in the Alliance, which was received positively.
    What about a repeat of the special mission with the T4C? With the difference, of an anouncement of the date, so that everyone can schedule their day for the farming session?

Like this has everyone again the chance to farm the T4C's by them selfes.

Please think about it and give us a feedback.
  • Hi everybody,

ncc5ra6x072s.jpg
    o2nnuddcj7ja.jpg

A shame 😔 I who hoped to be able to get on my Optimus Prime Generation to R5. Hopefully they can fix it next week, thanks for the warning
  • Pr1ma7ScreamPr1ma7Scream Posts: 4
    edited August 2019
    Same happend to me, and can't play.

In-Game Username: Pr1ma7Scream
    Device: iPhone 8
    Did you try reinstalling?: not yet, after reading it won't solve the isue, I'm waiting for a better answer.
    Wi-fi or Data: wi-fi and data

I updated my O.S. device 3 days ago, and the game almost 2 days ago, and since that, I can't play. Just "Connection Lost" error is displaying, doesn't let me choose any of the menus.

Please help.!
  • RiduxRidux Posts: 1
    For anyone experiencing this issue, please give me your device information in the following template please:

In-Game Username:
    Device:
    Did you try reinstalling?:
    Wi-fi or Data:

Thanks in advance for this!

In-Game Username: Ridux
    Device: Iphone XS Max
    Did you try reinstalling?: Yes
    Wi-fi or Data: I tryed both
This discussion has been closed.