Home General Discussion

Best Tactician Bot!

This post is really just to generate discussion about all the best bots, not simply situational, but in general. Because all bots can be used when you have enough skill, but I wanted to see what people would say would be the best bot when max duped and forged, and used in any situation by someone who knows what they're doing.

Best Tactician Bot! 50 votes

Dinobot
0%
Megatron
42%
KillMasterCM00NSonerbabaBazzatron1979Maximus_PrimeAnakinPrimeSKJogameMr_WonderfulGroundwaveStarkiller7TechnobotScarredArachnid333tomajpSycko5KittenNorthernLightRCBaRdYaAmNHijacker2531Primerprime5Decimus234 21 votes
Nemesis Prime
4%
Bntyhntr3232_iiDyingLight 2 votes
Starscream
6%
BeastdadJIMMY_SABBonesetterHUN 3 votes
Optimus Prime
38%
JohnimusTsunamiMufc14DrkPrinzIgoranFunnyMetegThuleSilentHunter2billygovolsPeasOptimalOptimus_MV1hsb13sinatraSneakyAutobotYTMystaJayБрейкдаун꼬물이ArklaineVanawsum 19 votes
Ultra Magnus
8%
Crossidescreepshow5Transformator79Iq2312 4 votes
Bumblebee
2%
Bumblebee900 1 vote
«1

Comments

  • Megatron
    Oops. I hope none of y'all wanted to put Cyclonus.
  • Megatron
    Megatron. It really is between only Optimus Prime, who is potential damage, and Megatron, who is utility. I favor utility over the damage, so Megs. But this was still hard for me.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,013
    Nemesis Prime
    This is difficult...but for some odd reason I gotta go with Nemesis Prime just because of how fun he is to use
  • Megatron
    This is difficult...but for some odd reason I gotta go with Nemesis Prime just because of how fun he is to use

    He is a lot of fun, I can't lie. I have him as a 3-star only to take on the odd Hard or Expert mission I'm feeling dangerous, and just laugh as I get health back on specials.
  • Optimus Prime
    Optimus is better than megatron. Damage is better, and he bleeds when duped. He could end a fight much quicker than g1 megatron.
  • Megatron
    Optimus is better than megatron. Damage is better, and he bleeds when duped. He could end a fight much quicker than g1 megatron.
    alas, that is arena and ROK. But what happens when against resistance mods? hmm? HMMM? Are you going to bleed through it? or are you going to steal that resistance. Honestly, Optimus has really good damage, but for me it's just preference. Megs and Prime are my two tac bots, and I have no regrets. But Optimus definitely can end fights faster than megs.
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    Megatron
    Megatron is arguably the best bot in the game. He weakens you to the point that you can’t stand up to him, and god help you if you activate a lot of buffs or have a high level mod on you.

    Primes next of course, and naturally he’s a much more valiant character. He’s basic, hits fast and hard, and you need a lot to bring him down. That extra armor from blocking and from being on a full team is glorious.

    Aside from them and Starscream, the Tactician class isn’t that good. I’d say it’s down around the bottom with the Warriors. Not by much, they’re just not quite as good as lot of bots from other classes are.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 533
    Megatron
    So here is my breakdown of the Tacts...

    Ultra Magnus... he is a pain in the rear to play with & a pain to play against. I despise Magnus more than any other bot in the game (even more than Hound...). Kabam, maybe this guy should be rebalanced next. BTW, Magnus is really great against Primal... so he’s got that going for him.

    Bay Bumblebee is not a bad bot... he just gets a bad rap. His SP2 & SP3 Attacks inflict a ton of damage.

    Dinobot is a great swordmaster & Bleed Expert. He should be a Warrior Class Bot, but whatever. Defense includes Armor Breaks? Amazing!

    Starscream’s biggest assets are his null ray and SP attacks. He is a Brawler Optimus killer. But he does poorly against Demolition Bots & Bleed Experts.

    Nemesis Prime’s Dark Energy helps make him a decent Tact to use. Life Steal during SP attacks are helpful.

    Cyclonus... his Dark Field is excellent. It gives bots with Unstoppable like Motormaster fits. He is just a great bot to use.

    OG Prime is spectacular. His SPs are awesome, he has some great synergies, and he can overcome the odds even against certain Demos. OG Prime recently became my first R3 5* Tact for good reason. But...

    OG Megatron is the Top Tact. Following up a successful SP attack with his heavy at full power is perhaps the most dangerous combo attack in the game. He can hurt you in so many ways. His synergies are perhaps even better than OG Prime. That’s why he deserves the top billing.
  • Iq2312Iq2312 Posts: 35
    Ultra Magnus
    Cyclonus
  • Megatron
    Fused armor break from SP1. Fused shock for long fights.

    Gotta be Megatron.
  • Megatron
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    Aside from them and Starscream, the Tactician class isn’t that good. I’d say it’s down around the bottom with the Warriors. Not by much, they’re just not quite as good as lot of bots from other classes are.
    Really? I sometimes feel as thought they are the most well rounded class, due mainly to the fact that their kits often revolve around giving themselves an advantage rather than focusing on one specific attribute. Like, Demos are all about that burst damage. And techs are in for the logical(no pun intended) fight. But that's alright. But why warriors at the bottom? they may not be as well-rounded as the scout, tech, or demo classes, but they're by no means bad. DOT is one of the most useful aspects of the game, and to be honest, the only bad warrior is hound, and even he can be used with skill to deal major damage. Put some respect on that name.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,691
    Cyclonus..
    Nullify. Dark Field. An actual tact that can dodge (AI UM not counted, he's sluggish AF when I'm using him). Combo master when timed with Dark Pulse.

    Best bot to use against Primal, MV1, Grimlock, MOTORMASTER, Tantrum, Thundercracker, Nemesis, OGP (besides Gal and Tronus), WJ, Tronus (ninja around his SPs!) and I'm not even gonna mention his synergies. At least best for my combo-blitz attack style.
    Actually thought he was poo at 1st.

    How i fancy a R5 5* S100 F100!
  • Megatron
    This should be retitled:

    Optimus or Megatron
  • Starscream
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Cyclonus..
    Nullify. Dark Field. An actual tact that can dodge (AI UM not counted, he's sluggish AF when I'm using him). Combo master when timed with Dark Pulse.

    Best bot to use against Primal, MV1, Grimlock, MOTORMASTER, Tantrum, Thundercracker, Nemesis, OGP (besides Gal and Tronus), WJ, Tronus (ninja around his SPs!) and I'm not even gonna mention his synergies. At least best for my combo-blitz attack style.
    Actually thought he was poo at 1st.

    How i fancy a R5 5* S100 F100!

    If you "ninja around his SP's" every bot is good against... well.. every bot :D
  • DreamBlissDreamBliss Posts: 107
    Which is the best Tactician bot on autopilot?
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 649
    edited August 2019
    Megatron
    DreamBliss wrote: »
    Which is the best Tactician bot on autopilot?

    I'd say Ultra Magnus. I rarely use autopilot myself, but I've noticed that Bots on autopilot tend to get hit a LOT. UM's Resistance Buffs should give you some degree of protection.

    Or you can use Megatron. He's always good, you never need an excuse to use him.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,013
    Nemesis Prime
    DreamBliss wrote: »
    Which is the best Tactician bot on autopilot?

    Every bot is bad on autoplay
  • Optimus Prime
    Optimus Prime is easily the best tactician bot in the game as how he's the first tactician in the game with Bumblebee, he was the first god teir bot and his signature is literally insane, the higher his signature, the better it becomes. His special 2 and 3 is the special's to use the most, special 2 does a bunch of damage, special 3 is just amazing if duped, over all, he's the BEST tactician in the game since the beginning.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 569
    Megatron
    This should be retitled:

    Optimus or Megatron

    But we already know how that went.
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    Megatron
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    Aside from them and Starscream, the Tactician class isn’t that good. I’d say it’s down around the bottom with the Warriors. Not by much, they’re just not quite as good as lot of bots from other classes are.
    Really? I sometimes feel as thought they are the most well rounded class, due mainly to the fact that their kits often revolve around giving themselves an advantage rather than focusing on one specific attribute. Like, Demos are all about that burst damage. And techs are in for the logical(no pun intended) fight. But that's alright. But why warriors at the bottom? they may not be as well-rounded as the scout, tech, or demo classes, but they're by no means bad. DOT is one of the most useful aspects of the game, and to be honest, the only bad warrior is hound, and even he can be used with skill to deal major damage. Put some respect on that name.

    Here’s my quick ranking. Megatronus is the best bot in the game, followed immediately by Megatron, Optimus Prime, Starscream and Shockwave. After those five, classes are a bit iffy on ranking.

    1st-Techs are able to inflict a wide array of buffs and debuffs and it’s what makes them so good. All of them have DOT, most of them can increase their damage in a unique way, most can repair or gain/drain power or do both, and all of them can mitigate damage in at least one or two ways. The only bad Tech is Ratchet, but Shockwave and Mirage and Wheeljack and Jetfire are all so great, and Soundwave and Blaster are both able to go against all but a select few bots, even Ratchet can’t bring them down.

    2nd-Scouts are somewhat like Techs in that they can all do a lot. They all hit pretty hard, a lot are hard to hit back, and Prowl and Jazz are some of the best bots in the game. Barricade is the only bad Scout, but he at least has the capacity to be an absolute monster, it’s just never guaranteed as his abilities are all chance based and revolve around you getting lucky.

    3rd-Brawlers have good base stats, access to lots of attack buffs and a sizable number have armor buffs, and most are resistant to DOT, which lets them counter every class to an extent, as DOT is easily the most universal ability. Primal is a powerhouse, Tantrum and TC can both hit incredibly hard, Prime is good, and Grimlock and Motormaster have their moments. Grindor is the only weak link in the class.

    4th-Demolitions only focus on damage. They hit hard, and all of them have either buffs or debuffs that make them hit harder. But if they miss a special they’re in trouble more than other classes, they have very limited defense, and for whatever reason, they tend to have more glitches than other classes. Ramjet would probably be a top tier bot if it weren’t for how many bugs he has.

    5th-Tacticians are near the bottom because on the whole, the class isn’t good. Cyclonus is pretty good, Dinobot and Bumblebee are alright, and Ultra Magnus and Nemesis Prime aren’t good, not terrible, but never really worth using. Plus, all Tacticians are reliant on a good team to get the best out of them, except for Bumblebee and Ultra Magnus, who have some seriously weak synergies.

    6th-Warriors are at the bottom for one reason. Their anti evade abilities only work against Scouts and some Warriors, as it’s not a common ability, and they don’t threaten the player, because the player is able to just dodge their attacks without using an ability. Scorponok is the only great Warrior, Hound is bad, Bonecrusher is kinda bad(if you’re using him, he’s a beast as an enemy), and the rest are just meh.

    For the record, none of these classes are bad in my opinion, it’s just how I’d rank them if I had too. Tech won because they just can do the most, they do everything except buff critical attacks. But if you’re good enough in this game, you can take any bot against another one and win, if you understand the abilities of each and have a good strategy.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,717
    Optimus Prime is easily the best tactician bot in the game as how he's the first tactician in the game with Bumblebee, he was the first god teir bot and his signature is literally insane, the higher his signature, the better it becomes. His special 2 and 3 is the special's to use the most, special 2 does a bunch of damage, special 3 is just amazing if duped, over all, he's the BEST tactician in the game since the beginning.

    He was the best from the beginning.
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,242
    edited August 2019
    Optimus Prime
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    Aside from them and Starscream, the Tactician class isn’t that good. I’d say it’s down around the bottom with the Warriors. Not by much, they’re just not quite as good as lot of bots from other classes are.
    Really? I sometimes feel as thought they are the most well rounded class, due mainly to the fact that their kits often revolve around giving themselves an advantage rather than focusing on one specific attribute. Like, Demos are all about that burst damage. And techs are in for the logical(no pun intended) fight. But that's alright. But why warriors at the bottom? they may not be as well-rounded as the scout, tech, or demo classes, but they're by no means bad. DOT is one of the most useful aspects of the game, and to be honest, the only bad warrior is hound, and even he can be used with skill to deal major damage. Put some respect on that name.

    Here’s my quick ranking. Megatronus is the best bot in the game, followed immediately by Megatron, Optimus Prime, Starscream and Shockwave. After those five, classes are a bit iffy on ranking.

    1st-Techs are able to inflict a wide array of buffs and debuffs and it’s what makes them so good. All of them have DOT, most of them can increase their damage in a unique way, most can repair or gain/drain power or do both, and all of them can mitigate damage in at least one or two ways. The only bad Tech is Ratchet, but Shockwave and Mirage and Wheeljack and Jetfire are all so great, and Soundwave and Blaster are both able to go against all but a select few bots, even Ratchet can’t bring them down.

    2nd-Scouts are somewhat like Techs in that they can all do a lot. They all hit pretty hard, a lot are hard to hit back, and Prowl and Jazz are some of the best bots in the game. Barricade is the only bad Scout, but he at least has the capacity to be an absolute monster, it’s just never guaranteed as his abilities are all chance based and revolve around you getting lucky.

    3rd-Brawlers have good base stats, access to lots of attack buffs and a sizable number have armor buffs, and most are resistant to DOT, which lets them counter every class to an extent, as DOT is easily the most universal ability. Primal is a powerhouse, Tantrum and TC can both hit incredibly hard, Prime is good, and Grimlock and Motormaster have their moments. Grindor is the only weak link in the class.

    4th-Demolitions only focus on damage. They hit hard, and all of them have either buffs or debuffs that make them hit harder. But if they miss a special they’re in trouble more than other classes, they have very limited defense, and for whatever reason, they tend to have more glitches than other classes. Ramjet would probably be a top tier bot if it weren’t for how many bugs he has.

    5th-Tacticians are near the bottom because on the whole, the class isn’t good. Cyclonus is pretty good, Dinobot and Bumblebee are alright, and Ultra Magnus and Nemesis Prime aren’t good, not terrible, but never really worth using. Plus, all Tacticians are reliant on a good team to get the best out of them, except for Bumblebee and Ultra Magnus, who have some seriously weak synergies.

    6th-Warriors are at the bottom for one reason. Their anti evade abilities only work against Scouts and some Warriors, as it’s not a common ability, and they don’t threaten the player, because the player is able to just dodge their attacks without using an ability. Scorponok is the only great Warrior, Hound is bad, Bonecrusher is kinda bad(if you’re using him, he’s a beast as an enemy), and the rest are just meh.

    For the record, none of these classes are bad in my opinion, it’s just how I’d rank them if I had too. Tech won because they just can do the most, they do everything except buff critical attacks. But if you’re good enough in this game, you can take any bot against another one and win, if you understand the abilities of each and have a good strategy.

    how is starscream "good" he aint bad but other tacticians, (cyclonus, Magnus, Bumblebee) are better. And barricade ain't the worst scout, far from it. It still belongs to SS.
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    Megatron
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    Aside from them and Starscream, the Tactician class isn’t that good. I’d say it’s down around the bottom with the Warriors. Not by much, they’re just not quite as good as lot of bots from other classes are.
    Really? I sometimes feel as thought they are the most well rounded class, due mainly to the fact that their kits often revolve around giving themselves an advantage rather than focusing on one specific attribute. Like, Demos are all about that burst damage. And techs are in for the logical(no pun intended) fight. But that's alright. But why warriors at the bottom? they may not be as well-rounded as the scout, tech, or demo classes, but they're by no means bad. DOT is one of the most useful aspects of the game, and to be honest, the only bad warrior is hound, and even he can be used with skill to deal major damage. Put some respect on that name.

    Here’s my quick ranking. Megatronus is the best bot in the game, followed immediately by Megatron, Optimus Prime, Starscream and Shockwave. After those five, classes are a bit iffy on ranking.

    1st-Techs are able to inflict a wide array of buffs and debuffs and it’s what makes them so good. All of them have DOT, most of them can increase their damage in a unique way, most can repair or gain/drain power or do both, and all of them can mitigate damage in at least one or two ways. The only bad Tech is Ratchet, but Shockwave and Mirage and Wheeljack and Jetfire are all so great, and Soundwave and Blaster are both able to go against all but a select few bots, even Ratchet can’t bring them down.

    2nd-Scouts are somewhat like Techs in that they can all do a lot. They all hit pretty hard, a lot are hard to hit back, and Prowl and Jazz are some of the best bots in the game. Barricade is the only bad Scout, but he at least has the capacity to be an absolute monster, it’s just never guaranteed as his abilities are all chance based and revolve around you getting lucky.

    3rd-Brawlers have good base stats, access to lots of attack buffs and a sizable number have armor buffs, and most are resistant to DOT, which lets them counter every class to an extent, as DOT is easily the most universal ability. Primal is a powerhouse, Tantrum and TC can both hit incredibly hard, Prime is good, and Grimlock and Motormaster have their moments. Grindor is the only weak link in the class.

    4th-Demolitions only focus on damage. They hit hard, and all of them have either buffs or debuffs that make them hit harder. But if they miss a special they’re in trouble more than other classes, they have very limited defense, and for whatever reason, they tend to have more glitches than other classes. Ramjet would probably be a top tier bot if it weren’t for how many bugs he has.

    5th-Tacticians are near the bottom because on the whole, the class isn’t good. Cyclonus is pretty good, Dinobot and Bumblebee are alright, and Ultra Magnus and Nemesis Prime aren’t good, not terrible, but never really worth using. Plus, all Tacticians are reliant on a good team to get the best out of them, except for Bumblebee and Ultra Magnus, who have some seriously weak synergies.

    6th-Warriors are at the bottom for one reason. Their anti evade abilities only work against Scouts and some Warriors, as it’s not a common ability, and they don’t threaten the player, because the player is able to just dodge their attacks without using an ability. Scorponok is the only great Warrior, Hound is bad, Bonecrusher is kinda bad(if you’re using him, he’s a beast as an enemy), and the rest are just meh.

    For the record, none of these classes are bad in my opinion, it’s just how I’d rank them if I had too. Tech won because they just can do the most, they do everything except buff critical attacks. But if you’re good enough in this game, you can take any bot against another one and win, if you understand the abilities of each and have a good strategy.

    You say that the last two are bad, yet neglect to mention the god bots of their class.

    Scorponok is the only good Warrior and I mentioned the three good Tacticians at the start of my post. But for the fun of it I’ll rank them all. Keep in mind, these are ranked based off how good they are when you’re using them.

    Tech-Shockwave, Wheeljack, Mirage, Jetfire, Soundwave, Blaster, Rhinox, Ratchet

    Scout-Prowl, Jazz, Sideswipe, Cheetor, Kickback, Bumblebee, Windblade, Barricade

    Brawler-Optimus Primal, Tantrum, Thundercracker, Movie Prime, Grimlock, Motormaster, Grindor

    Demolitions-Megatronus, Galvatron, Ironhide, Waspinator, Ramjet, Mixmaster, Demotron

    Tactician-Megatron, Optimus Prime, Starscream, Cyclonus, Dinobot, Bumblebee, Ultra Magnus, Nemesis Prime

    Warrior-Scorponok, Arcee, Drift, Bludgeon, Hot Rod, Bonecrusher, Hound

    Top 10 in the game-Megatronus, Megatron, Optimus Prime, Starscream, Shockwave, Prowl, Jazz, Optimus Primal, Tantrum, Scorponok
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,717
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    Aside from them and Starscream, the Tactician class isn’t that good. I’d say it’s down around the bottom with the Warriors. Not by much, they’re just not quite as good as lot of bots from other classes are.
    Really? I sometimes feel as thought they are the most well rounded class, due mainly to the fact that their kits often revolve around giving themselves an advantage rather than focusing on one specific attribute. Like, Demos are all about that burst damage. And techs are in for the logical(no pun intended) fight. But that's alright. But why warriors at the bottom? they may not be as well-rounded as the scout, tech, or demo classes, but they're by no means bad. DOT is one of the most useful aspects of the game, and to be honest, the only bad warrior is hound, and even he can be used with skill to deal major damage. Put some respect on that name.

    Here’s my quick ranking. Megatronus is the best bot in the game, followed immediately by Megatron, Optimus Prime, Starscream and Shockwave. After those five, classes are a bit iffy on ranking.

    1st-Techs are able to inflict a wide array of buffs and debuffs and it’s what makes them so good. All of them have DOT, most of them can increase their damage in a unique way, most can repair or gain/drain power or do both, and all of them can mitigate damage in at least one or two ways. The only bad Tech is Ratchet, but Shockwave and Mirage and Wheeljack and Jetfire are all so great, and Soundwave and Blaster are both able to go against all but a select few bots, even Ratchet can’t bring them down.

    2nd-Scouts are somewhat like Techs in that they can all do a lot. They all hit pretty hard, a lot are hard to hit back, and Prowl and Jazz are some of the best bots in the game. Barricade is the only bad Scout, but he at least has the capacity to be an absolute monster, it’s just never guaranteed as his abilities are all chance based and revolve around you getting lucky.

    3rd-Brawlers have good base stats, access to lots of attack buffs and a sizable number have armor buffs, and most are resistant to DOT, which lets them counter every class to an extent, as DOT is easily the most universal ability. Primal is a powerhouse, Tantrum and TC can both hit incredibly hard, Prime is good, and Grimlock and Motormaster have their moments. Grindor is the only weak link in the class.

    4th-Demolitions only focus on damage. They hit hard, and all of them have either buffs or debuffs that make them hit harder. But if they miss a special they’re in trouble more than other classes, they have very limited defense, and for whatever reason, they tend to have more glitches than other classes. Ramjet would probably be a top tier bot if it weren’t for how many bugs he has.

    5th-Tacticians are near the bottom because on the whole, the class isn’t good. Cyclonus is pretty good, Dinobot and Bumblebee are alright, and Ultra Magnus and Nemesis Prime aren’t good, not terrible, but never really worth using. Plus, all Tacticians are reliant on a good team to get the best out of them, except for Bumblebee and Ultra Magnus, who have some seriously weak synergies.

    6th-Warriors are at the bottom for one reason. Their anti evade abilities only work against Scouts and some Warriors, as it’s not a common ability, and they don’t threaten the player, because the player is able to just dodge their attacks without using an ability. Scorponok is the only great Warrior, Hound is bad, Bonecrusher is kinda bad(if you’re using him, he’s a beast as an enemy), and the rest are just meh.

    For the record, none of these classes are bad in my opinion, it’s just how I’d rank them if I had too. Tech won because they just can do the most, they do everything except buff critical attacks. But if you’re good enough in this game, you can take any bot against another one and win, if you understand the abilities of each and have a good strategy.

    how is starscream "good" he aint bad but other tacticians, (cyclonus, Magnus, Bumblebee) are better. And barricade ain't the worst scout, far from it. It still belongs to SS.

    Take him to the ROTK Primal fight. Compare the results to what you get with Optimus Prime (the one you consider to be the “best” Tactician), and you’ll see. And no, he does not need to be awakened
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    Megatron
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    Aside from them and Starscream, the Tactician class isn’t that good. I’d say it’s down around the bottom with the Warriors. Not by much, they’re just not quite as good as lot of bots from other classes are.
    Really? I sometimes feel as thought they are the most well rounded class, due mainly to the fact that their kits often revolve around giving themselves an advantage rather than focusing on one specific attribute. Like, Demos are all about that burst damage. And techs are in for the logical(no pun intended) fight. But that's alright. But why warriors at the bottom? they may not be as well-rounded as the scout, tech, or demo classes, but they're by no means bad. DOT is one of the most useful aspects of the game, and to be honest, the only bad warrior is hound, and even he can be used with skill to deal major damage. Put some respect on that name.

    Here’s my quick ranking. Megatronus is the best bot in the game, followed immediately by Megatron, Optimus Prime, Starscream and Shockwave. After those five, classes are a bit iffy on ranking.

    1st-Techs are able to inflict a wide array of buffs and debuffs and it’s what makes them so good. All of them have DOT, most of them can increase their damage in a unique way, most can repair or gain/drain power or do both, and all of them can mitigate damage in at least one or two ways. The only bad Tech is Ratchet, but Shockwave and Mirage and Wheeljack and Jetfire are all so great, and Soundwave and Blaster are both able to go against all but a select few bots, even Ratchet can’t bring them down.

    2nd-Scouts are somewhat like Techs in that they can all do a lot. They all hit pretty hard, a lot are hard to hit back, and Prowl and Jazz are some of the best bots in the game. Barricade is the only bad Scout, but he at least has the capacity to be an absolute monster, it’s just never guaranteed as his abilities are all chance based and revolve around you getting lucky.

    3rd-Brawlers have good base stats, access to lots of attack buffs and a sizable number have armor buffs, and most are resistant to DOT, which lets them counter every class to an extent, as DOT is easily the most universal ability. Primal is a powerhouse, Tantrum and TC can both hit incredibly hard, Prime is good, and Grimlock and Motormaster have their moments. Grindor is the only weak link in the class.

    4th-Demolitions only focus on damage. They hit hard, and all of them have either buffs or debuffs that make them hit harder. But if they miss a special they’re in trouble more than other classes, they have very limited defense, and for whatever reason, they tend to have more glitches than other classes. Ramjet would probably be a top tier bot if it weren’t for how many bugs he has.

    5th-Tacticians are near the bottom because on the whole, the class isn’t good. Cyclonus is pretty good, Dinobot and Bumblebee are alright, and Ultra Magnus and Nemesis Prime aren’t good, not terrible, but never really worth using. Plus, all Tacticians are reliant on a good team to get the best out of them, except for Bumblebee and Ultra Magnus, who have some seriously weak synergies.

    6th-Warriors are at the bottom for one reason. Their anti evade abilities only work against Scouts and some Warriors, as it’s not a common ability, and they don’t threaten the player, because the player is able to just dodge their attacks without using an ability. Scorponok is the only great Warrior, Hound is bad, Bonecrusher is kinda bad(if you’re using him, he’s a beast as an enemy), and the rest are just meh.

    For the record, none of these classes are bad in my opinion, it’s just how I’d rank them if I had too. Tech won because they just can do the most, they do everything except buff critical attacks. But if you’re good enough in this game, you can take any bot against another one and win, if you understand the abilities of each and have a good strategy.

    how is starscream "good" he aint bad but other tacticians, (cyclonus, Magnus, Bumblebee) are better. And barricade ain't the worst scout, far from it. It still belongs to SS.

    Barricade doesn’t even come close to Sideswipe. Barricade needs to be knocked down for a short but strong Evade and an alright Critical Chance Buff. And if an enemy is suffering from any of his Backfires, they do not use their specials. Sure, sometimes they will, but it’s a rarity. His best aspect is his power steal, it can give you an immediate special 1, but his other abilities just aren’t that good.

    Sideswipe is a powerhouse bot. Critical Chance and Critical Damage Buffs, Power Gain, Stun, Burn, Nullify, Evade, and now Purify. He is still heavy-hitting and hard-to-catch, and is now a direct counter to every Tech, as well as Kickback, Scorponok, Thundercracker, and Movie Bee. No one can deny anymore that he is a murder machine.

    Cyclonus is good, Movie Bee isn’t too bad but he isn’t too great, and Magnus is all defense and limited offense. UM suffers the same way the Movie Cons do; their key abilities revolve around being hit, and you as a player can’t ever get hit too much.

    And Starscream is so high up for the same reasons Megatron is, they are as deadly as their enemy is, and an absolute terror against modded bots.
  • Optimus Prime
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    Aside from them and Starscream, the Tactician class isn’t that good. I’d say it’s down around the bottom with the Warriors. Not by much, they’re just not quite as good as lot of bots from other classes are.
    Really? I sometimes feel as thought they are the most well rounded class, due mainly to the fact that their kits often revolve around giving themselves an advantage rather than focusing on one specific attribute. Like, Demos are all about that burst damage. And techs are in for the logical(no pun intended) fight. But that's alright. But why warriors at the bottom? they may not be as well-rounded as the scout, tech, or demo classes, but they're by no means bad. DOT is one of the most useful aspects of the game, and to be honest, the only bad warrior is hound, and even he can be used with skill to deal major damage. Put some respect on that name.

    Here’s my quick ranking. Megatronus is the best bot in the game, followed immediately by Megatron, Optimus Prime, Starscream and Shockwave. After those five, classes are a bit iffy on ranking.

    1st-Techs are able to inflict a wide array of buffs and debuffs and it’s what makes them so good. All of them have DOT, most of them can increase their damage in a unique way, most can repair or gain/drain power or do both, and all of them can mitigate damage in at least one or two ways. The only bad Tech is Ratchet, but Shockwave and Mirage and Wheeljack and Jetfire are all so great, and Soundwave and Blaster are both able to go against all but a select few bots, even Ratchet can’t bring them down.

    2nd-Scouts are somewhat like Techs in that they can all do a lot. They all hit pretty hard, a lot are hard to hit back, and Prowl and Jazz are some of the best bots in the game. Barricade is the only bad Scout, but he at least has the capacity to be an absolute monster, it’s just never guaranteed as his abilities are all chance based and revolve around you getting lucky.

    3rd-Brawlers have good base stats, access to lots of attack buffs and a sizable number have armor buffs, and most are resistant to DOT, which lets them counter every class to an extent, as DOT is easily the most universal ability. Primal is a powerhouse, Tantrum and TC can both hit incredibly hard, Prime is good, and Grimlock and Motormaster have their moments. Grindor is the only weak link in the class.

    4th-Demolitions only focus on damage. They hit hard, and all of them have either buffs or debuffs that make them hit harder. But if they miss a special they’re in trouble more than other classes, they have very limited defense, and for whatever reason, they tend to have more glitches than other classes. Ramjet would probably be a top tier bot if it weren’t for how many bugs he has.

    5th-Tacticians are near the bottom because on the whole, the class isn’t good. Cyclonus is pretty good, Dinobot and Bumblebee are alright, and Ultra Magnus and Nemesis Prime aren’t good, not terrible, but never really worth using. Plus, all Tacticians are reliant on a good team to get the best out of them, except for Bumblebee and Ultra Magnus, who have some seriously weak synergies.

    6th-Warriors are at the bottom for one reason. Their anti evade abilities only work against Scouts and some Warriors, as it’s not a common ability, and they don’t threaten the player, because the player is able to just dodge their attacks without using an ability. Scorponok is the only great Warrior, Hound is bad, Bonecrusher is kinda bad(if you’re using him, he’s a beast as an enemy), and the rest are just meh.

    For the record, none of these classes are bad in my opinion, it’s just how I’d rank them if I had too. Tech won because they just can do the most, they do everything except buff critical attacks. But if you’re good enough in this game, you can take any bot against another one and win, if you understand the abilities of each and have a good strategy.

    how is starscream "good" he aint bad but other tacticians, (cyclonus, Magnus, Bumblebee) are better. And barricade ain't the worst scout, far from it. It still belongs to SS.

    Barricade doesn’t even come close to Sideswipe. Barricade needs to be knocked down for a short but strong Evade and an alright Critical Chance Buff. And if an enemy is suffering from any of his Backfires, they do not use their specials. Sure, sometimes they will, but it’s a rarity. His best aspect is his power steal, it can give you an immediate special 1, but his other abilities just aren’t that good.

    Sideswipe is a powerhouse bot. Critical Chance and Critical Damage Buffs, Power Gain, Stun, Burn, Nullify, Evade, and now Purify. He is still heavy-hitting and hard-to-catch, and is now a direct counter to every Tech, as well as Kickback, Scorponok, Thundercracker, and Movie Bee. No one can deny anymore that he is a murder machine.

    Cyclonus is good, Movie Bee isn’t too bad but he isn’t too great, and Magnus is all defense and limited offense. UM suffers the same way the Movie Cons do; their key abilities revolve around being hit, and you as a player can’t ever get hit too much.

    And Starscream is so high up for the same reasons Megatron is, they are as deadly as their enemy is, and an absolute terror against modded bots.

    Sideswipe is worse than barricade. Barricade has power steal, and backfire, which is bloody useful. He also has great special damage, not bad. Sideswipe only power gains and crits, that's it. Barricade is so much more useful, I'd rather backfire bots than crit them. He also stacks BF when duped, and the bots use their special pretty often for me when they have BF debuffs.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,496
    Megatron
    🎵 Anything you can do I can do better 🎵
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,013
    Nemesis Prime
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    🎵 Anything you can do I can do better 🎵

    Bleed
Sign In or Register to comment.