Home General Discussion

Generations Bots

123468

Comments

  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,121
    I'll be upset if KB doesn't show.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 915
    edited September 2019
    My theorie for the last week:

    29.08.2019 OG1*
    30.08.2019 Shockwave*
    31.08.2019 Arcee*
    01.09.2019 Galvatron*
    02.09.2019 Motormaster
    03.09.2019 Jazz
    04.09.2019 Jetfire
    05.09.2019 Megatron
    06.09.2019 Sideswipe
    07.09.2019 Mirage
    08.09.2019 Cyclonus
    09.09.2019 Grimlock
    10.09.2019 Soundwave
    11.09.2019 Prowl
    12.09.2019 Bludgeon
    13.09.2019 Blaster
    14.09.2019 Ultra Magnus
    15.09.2019 Ramjet
    16.09.2019 Wheeljack
    17.09.2019 Windblade
    18.09.2019 Starscream

    (19.09.2019) Tantrum
    (20.09.2019) Ratchet
    (21.09.2019) Thundercracker
    22.09.2019 OG1*
    23.09.2019 Shockwave*
    24.09.2019 Arcee*
    25.09.2019 Galvatron*

    Reason:
    All Bots appers on the Eventmap (exept Windblade, but she will be avalible on 17th). G1 Bee is a reward in the achivements, so he will not appear in the Store, but "avalible" while the event.

    Conclusion:
    Tronus, Nemesis and Kickback will not be offered in this event.

    Some one with me?


    So what do you will happen for the last week then? The event runs until Oct 5th.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 969
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    My theorie for the last week:

    29.08.2019 OG1*
    30.08.2019 Shockwave*
    31.08.2019 Arcee*
    01.09.2019 Galvatron*
    02.09.2019 Motormaster
    03.09.2019 Jazz
    04.09.2019 Jetfire
    05.09.2019 Megatron
    06.09.2019 Sideswipe
    07.09.2019 Mirage
    08.09.2019 Cyclonus
    09.09.2019 Grimlock
    10.09.2019 Soundwave
    11.09.2019 Prowl
    12.09.2019 Bludgeon
    13.09.2019 Blaster
    14.09.2019 Ultra Magnus
    15.09.2019 Ramjet
    16.09.2019 Wheeljack
    17.09.2019 Windblade
    18.09.2019 Starscream

    (19.09.2019) Tantrum
    (20.09.2019) Ratchet
    (21.09.2019) Thundercracker
    22.09.2019 OG1*
    23.09.2019 Shockwave*
    24.09.2019 Arcee*
    25.09.2019 Galvatron*

    Reason:
    All Bots appers on the Eventmap (exept Windblade, but she will be avalible on 17th). G1 Bee is a reward in the achivements, so he will not appear in the Store, but "avalible" while the event.

    Conclusion:
    Tronus, Nemesis and Kickback will not be offered in this event.

    Some one with me?


    So what do you will happen for the last week then? The event runs until Oct 5th.

    gen chips for crystals for the whole week? 🤷‍♂️
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 915
    edited September 2019
    Voltron wrote: »
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    My theorie for the last week:

    29.08.2019 OG1*
    30.08.2019 Shockwave*
    31.08.2019 Arcee*
    01.09.2019 Galvatron*
    02.09.2019 Motormaster
    03.09.2019 Jazz
    04.09.2019 Jetfire
    05.09.2019 Megatron
    06.09.2019 Sideswipe
    07.09.2019 Mirage
    08.09.2019 Cyclonus
    09.09.2019 Grimlock
    10.09.2019 Soundwave
    11.09.2019 Prowl
    12.09.2019 Bludgeon
    13.09.2019 Blaster
    14.09.2019 Ultra Magnus
    15.09.2019 Ramjet
    16.09.2019 Wheeljack
    17.09.2019 Windblade
    18.09.2019 Starscream

    (19.09.2019) Tantrum
    (20.09.2019) Ratchet
    (21.09.2019) Thundercracker
    22.09.2019 OG1*
    23.09.2019 Shockwave*
    24.09.2019 Arcee*
    25.09.2019 Galvatron*

    Reason:
    All Bots appers on the Eventmap (exept Windblade, but she will be avalible on 17th). G1 Bee is a reward in the achivements, so he will not appear in the Store, but "avalible" while the event.

    Conclusion:
    Tronus, Nemesis and Kickback will not be offered in this event.

    Some one with me?


    So what do you will happen for the last week then? The event runs until Oct 5th.

    gen chips for crystals for the whole week? 🤷‍♂️

    That’s sort of what Kabam Vydious said but it’s still not clear which bots will be made available for purchase with said chips. Unless we just earn them and save for 2020? Hopefully they just publish all 24 of them in store for a week.
  • My theorie for the last week:

    29.08.2019 OG1*
    30.08.2019 Shockwave*
    31.08.2019 Arcee*
    01.09.2019 Galvatron*
    02.09.2019 Motormaster
    03.09.2019 Jazz
    04.09.2019 Jetfire
    05.09.2019 Megatron
    06.09.2019 Sideswipe
    07.09.2019 Mirage
    08.09.2019 Cyclonus
    09.09.2019 Grimlock
    10.09.2019 Soundwave
    11.09.2019 Prowl
    12.09.2019 Bludgeon
    13.09.2019 Blaster
    14.09.2019 Ultra Magnus
    15.09.2019 Ramjet
    16.09.2019 Wheeljack
    17.09.2019 Windblade
    18.09.2019 Starscream

    (19.09.2019) Tantrum
    (20.09.2019) Ratchet
    (21.09.2019) Thundercracker
    22.09.2019 OG1*
    23.09.2019 Shockwave*
    24.09.2019 Arcee*
    25.09.2019 Galvatron*

    Reason:
    All Bots appers on the Eventmap (exept Windblade, but she will be avalible on 17th). G1 Bee is a reward in the achivements, so he will not appear in the Store, but "avalible" while the event.

    Conclusion:
    Tronus, Nemesis and Kickback will NOT be offered in this event.

    Some one with me?

    Well, I’d be bummed out if Tronus is not available... so I guess a 5* Galvatron would be my backup plan. Really hope G1 Bee is available, though. We’ll know with next week’s bot list whether my gamble to wait and purchase the bots I really want pays off.
  • Technobot wrote: »
    My theorie for the last week:

    29.08.2019 OG1*
    30.08.2019 Shockwave*
    31.08.2019 Arcee*
    01.09.2019 Galvatron*
    02.09.2019 Motormaster
    03.09.2019 Jazz
    04.09.2019 Jetfire
    05.09.2019 Megatron
    06.09.2019 Sideswipe
    07.09.2019 Mirage
    08.09.2019 Cyclonus
    09.09.2019 Grimlock
    10.09.2019 Soundwave
    11.09.2019 Prowl
    12.09.2019 Bludgeon
    13.09.2019 Blaster
    14.09.2019 Ultra Magnus
    15.09.2019 Ramjet
    16.09.2019 Wheeljack
    17.09.2019 Windblade
    18.09.2019 Starscream

    (19.09.2019) Tantrum
    (20.09.2019) Ratchet
    (21.09.2019) Thundercracker
    22.09.2019 OG1*
    23.09.2019 Shockwave*
    24.09.2019 Arcee*
    25.09.2019 Galvatron*

    Reason:
    All Bots appers on the Eventmap (exept Windblade, but she will be avalible on 17th). G1 Bee is a reward in the achivements, so he will not appear in the Store, but "avalible" while the event.

    Conclusion:
    Tronus, Nemesis and Kickback will NOT be offered in this event.

    Some one with me?

    Well, I’d be bummed out if Tronus is not available... so I guess a 5* Galvatron would be my backup plan. Really hope G1 Bee is available, though. We’ll know with next week’s bot list whether my gamble to wait and purchase the bots I really want pays off.

    I’m thinking even next week will leave us anxious. The event runs until Oct 5th and as of now all we know about the last week is that some sort of Generations crystal will be introduced. Like you said though, at least you can rely on the first 4 Generations Daily bots being released again before it’s over. I too will likely jump on Galvatron for a dupe at the end of this event should nothing else poo up before that.
  • There are still 20 days left of this "month".
  • Did Kabam said they'll rerun first week? I think I read it but I forgot if it's true or not...
  • 꼬물이 wrote: »
    Did Kabam said they'll rerun first week? I think I read it but I forgot if it's true or not...

    All they've confirmed are the first four: OG Prime, Shockwave, Arcee and Galvatron.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,873
    꼬물이 wrote: »
    Did Kabam said they'll rerun first week? I think I read it but I forgot if it's true or not...

    All they've confirmed are the first four: OG Prime, Shockwave, Arcee and Galvatron.

    They better add jazz too man
  • Kitten wrote: »
    꼬물이 wrote: »
    Did Kabam said they'll rerun first week? I think I read it but I forgot if it's true or not...

    All they've confirmed are the first four: OG Prime, Shockwave, Arcee and Galvatron.

    They better add jazz too man

    Maybe the one more week will follow a 'two bots per day' basis?
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 969
    edited September 2019
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Voltron wrote: »
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    My theorie for the last week:

    29.08.2019 OG1*
    30.08.2019 Shockwave*
    31.08.2019 Arcee*
    01.09.2019 Galvatron*
    02.09.2019 Motormaster
    03.09.2019 Jazz
    04.09.2019 Jetfire
    05.09.2019 Megatron
    06.09.2019 Sideswipe
    07.09.2019 Mirage
    08.09.2019 Cyclonus
    09.09.2019 Grimlock
    10.09.2019 Soundwave
    11.09.2019 Prowl
    12.09.2019 Bludgeon
    13.09.2019 Blaster
    14.09.2019 Ultra Magnus
    15.09.2019 Ramjet
    16.09.2019 Wheeljack
    17.09.2019 Windblade
    18.09.2019 Starscream

    (19.09.2019) Tantrum
    (20.09.2019) Ratchet
    (21.09.2019) Thundercracker
    22.09.2019 OG1*
    23.09.2019 Shockwave*
    24.09.2019 Arcee*
    25.09.2019 Galvatron*

    Reason:
    All Bots appers on the Eventmap (exept Windblade, but she will be avalible on 17th). G1 Bee is a reward in the achivements, so he will not appear in the Store, but "avalible" while the event.

    Conclusion:
    Tronus, Nemesis and Kickback will not be offered in this event.

    Some one with me?


    So what do you will happen for the last week then? The event runs until Oct 5th.

    gen chips for crystals for the whole week? 🤷‍♂️

    That’s sort of what Kabam Vydious said but it’s still not clear which bots will be made available for purchase with said chips. Unless we just earn them and save for 2020? Hopefully they just publish all 24 of them in store for a week.

    I'm assuming all the exclusive will be in crystal form..so we know the odds for that... but they would need to give us an AE for more gen chips... if 3-5* crystals are usually 10k chips/shards... the players that are able to 100% everything, at most and assuming they bot one 5*, will only be able to buy 2 crystals with current chip rewards.
  • FURYFURY Posts: 12
    So I’m not sure if I want 5* wheeljack or wait for 5* og prime. I have a 5* awakening program that I’m holding onto. Who do you guys think is the better bot? I was also thinking of using the awakening program on my 5* Grimlock but I’m holding off for now.
  • Tronus won’t be in it. They said last month they weren’t going to release him for a long time. They don’t want everyone owning the most OP bot in the game.

    Second I doubt Windblade will be part of it. If you look at the event everything is 35 and 84. 35th anniversary and 1984. Windblade didn’t exist back then. KB and Jazz are far more likely. I heard they weren’t doing Wheeljack but again I’d be surprised if they didn’t. Basically go through the 1984 roster and that should be the criteria.
  • FURY wrote: »
    So I’m not sure if I want 5* wheeljack or wait for 5* og prime. I have a 5* awakening program that I’m holding onto. Who do you guys think is the better bot? I was also thinking of using the awakening program on my 5* Grimlock but I’m holding off for now.

    WJ and use that program.
  • FURY wrote: »
    So I’m not sure if I want 5* wheeljack or wait for 5* og prime. I have a 5* awakening program that I’m holding onto. Who do you guys think is the better bot? I was also thinking of using the awakening program on my 5* Grimlock but I’m holding off for now.

    OG prime definitely. The guy is very powerful, and way better than WJ. When duped, he bleeds so much better than even some of the warriors. Og prime is a bot that is worth awakening.
  • Hmtorch wrote: »
    Tronus won’t be in it. They said last month they weren’t going to release him for a long time. They don’t want everyone owning the most OP bot in the game.

    Second I doubt Windblade will be part of it. If you look at the event everything is 35 and 84. 35th anniversary and 1984. Windblade didn’t exist back then. KB and Jazz are far more likely. I heard they weren’t doing Wheeljack but again I’d be surprised if they didn’t. Basically go through the 1984 roster and that should be the criteria.

    Umm no. Windblade and Wheeljack have already been announced for this week. And that comment from the mods about Tronus was taken waaaaay out of context. Somehow I doubt Vydious would be amused to see it resurfacing in this manner.
    (https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/89055#Comment_89055)

    Double check your facts please... :)
  • FURYFURY Posts: 12
    Thx for your advice guys. I think the best thing for me to do is wait for og prime to come back around and dupe him. Then maybe if Megatronus shows up next week I’ll snag him instead 😁.
  • FURYFURY Posts: 12
    I also just duped my 5* barricade today. Is he worth ranking up now? I have cheetor and jazz at r3 already.
  • FURY wrote: »
    I also just duped my 5* barricade today. Is he worth ranking up now? I have cheetor and jazz at r3 already.

    No. No again because you have Cheetor and Jazz.
    The third No goes to you posting in the wrong thread. Barricade ain't Generation bot.
  • FURYFURY Posts: 12
    Sorry, I’m new to posting here and forgot about the other chats. It was an honest mistake.
  • FURY wrote: »
    I also just duped my 5* barricade today. Is he worth ranking up now? I have cheetor and jazz at r3 already.

    Old school Barricade video. He will always have a special place for him. Yes his dupe is impactful.


  • @JIMMY_SAB nice fight. But the only thing nice is the fight itself. This video is solid proof that Barricade sucks. There are very rare occasions that you applied backfire. And when it's finally applied, you keep spamming sp2 to keep Primal's power at bay (which is good practice in itself). So all in all, Barricade can't expect much backfire damage in a serious fight, no?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 915
    edited September 2019
    @JIMMY_SAB nice fight. But the only thing nice is the fight itself. This video is solid proof that Barricade sucks. There are very rare occasions that you applied backfire. And when it's finally applied, you keep spamming sp2 to keep Primal's power at bay (which is good practice in itself). So all in all, Barricade can't expect much backfire damage in a serious fight, no?

    I see your point and agree that Barricade’s abilities like Backfire are just ok due to their unreliability to trigger. There have been times though where it would trigger at a high frequency and the enemy would stupidly launch their SP. In those instances you would be wowed by how much damage the Backfire actually did. It is however, unpredictable.

    Also, once his Sig is over 30-40 range the Backfire triggers more and stacks higher. I do think it can be a very effective damage dealer with 3 stacks applied. I’ll dig through my video files and see if I can find a good example.

    I also believe that just applying the Backfire helps though. I always find that it altered the enemy AI to be hesitant at times, leading to an opening to attack. That’s what this video highlights IMO — not so much the value of the damage possible from Backfire.


  • Well my backup plan for the Generations Bot purchase just got thrown out the window, thanks to pulling Galvatron the old-fashioned way from a 5* Bot Crystal.

    So... now what? I guess Buy Arcee or Ratchet in case Tronus & the other “Rare Bots” are unavailable?
  • @Kabam Vydious when will OG prime be back in the rotation?
  • SosaSosa Posts: 12
    missing kickback, tamtrum and ratchet on the list ... could it be that they are on the list for the fourth week?
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,042
    Idk if this has brought up before but can you actually have 40k gen chips without spending $?
  • Not unless there is another event that grants chips
  • Slayer wrote: »
    Idk if this has brought up before but can you actually have 40k gen chips without spending $?

    37695, to be exact, until now.
Sign In or Register to comment.