Generation chips

Is there anyway to farm this?

I believe nobody can get more than 1 5star generation bot without spending real money, am I right

Comments

• DatBoiPlayzYTDatBoiPlayzYT Posts: 26
    edited September 4
    Yes, you are correct I get mine mainly tho by spotlight and Special Missions tab in missions, and i already saved up to 12k I belive
  • I’m hoping for bot chip arena and bot chip raid type events for another 20. Maybe will get 60. But pick your two.

I’m hoping to get to 20 before a “must have” not shows up.
  • I believe it will be possible to get more than one t* bot. I am at 21k generations chips now that I am saving to see what bots will be coming next week. I assume that the generations missions will have a considerable amount of chips as well.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,780
    This is how it was designed: to give spenders a way of catching up. It gives the game hope if money starts flowing in.
  • It gives me hope being able to get enough of them to get that 5* Galvatron that I've been wanting for a long time, and I don't get jack on the 5* crystals. I've gotten Ultra Magnus SIX frickin times, and all the Bayformers (can't stand 'em--except for Ironhide!) at least twice each (except Ironhide--the frickin 5* crystal seems to know which bots I like and refuses to give them to me)!

So, if I can drop a few bucks and actually get a 5* or two that I've been missing out on, then I'm all for it! I'm still grinding away for as many chips as I can, but heck yeah, I dropped money to top off enough to get Galvatron!
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,924
    0ondh5ci5cnw.png
    1kxplqvz9flb.png
    Just bought Jazz last night, I doubt to get another 5* this event, unless another Generation Chip game mode comes in
  • It gives me hope being able to get enough of them to get that 5* Galvatron that I've been wanting for a long time, and I don't get jack on the 5* crystals. I've gotten Ultra Magnus SIX frickin times, and all the Bayformers (can't stand 'em--except for Ironhide!) at least twice each (except Ironhide--the frickin 5* crystal seems to know which bots I like and refuses to give them to me)!

So, if I can drop a few bucks and actually get a 5* or two that I've been missing out on, then I'm all for it! I'm still grinding away for as many chips as I can, but heck yeah, I dropped money to top off enough to get Galvatron!

Just keep the faith. I just duped 5* Galvatron last night.
  • What will happen with GENERATION CHIPS after this month event ? If I have 15,000 left ? Will kabam do another event like this or what?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    I heard about Generation Cristal in the last week of the event? What will they give ?
  • JKLJKL Posts: 759
    What will happen with GENERATION CHIPS after this month event ? If I have 15,000 left ? Will kabam do another event like this or what?
    I heard about Generation Cristal in the last week of the event? What will they give ?

My guess is there will be 3*, 4* and 5* generation crystals (same 800/4000/20000 cost). This will allow you to spend all your chips. Kabam will tell you spend it all because after the event, maybe they convert 1:1 any remaining to gold.
  • That would be great @JKL , let's hope that's right!
  • iBKiBK Posts: 185
    JKL wrote: »
    What will happen with GENERATION CHIPS after this month event ? If I have 15,000 left ? Will kabam do another event like this or what?

My guess is there will be 3*, 4* and 5* generation crystals (same 800/4000/20000 cost). This will allow you to spend all your chips. Kabam will tell you spend it all because after the event, maybe they convert 1:1 any remaining to gold.

I mean to be honest I'd be pretty disappointed if it 1:1 gold
    because last time I checked 5*s weren't worth 20k gold lol
  • JKLJKL Posts: 759
    edited September 18
    iBK wrote: »

I mean to be honest I'd be pretty disappointed if it 1:1 gold
    because last time I checked 5*s weren't worth 20k gold lol

Purely a guess but at the same time, gen chips are a special event item. Not meant to be gold producing and should only have value during the event. A conversion to anything would just be Kabam being nice.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 1,962
    Purely a guess but at the same time, gen chips are a special event item. Not meant to be gold producing and should only have value during the event. A conversion to anything would just be Kabam being nice.

I say convert it 1:1 to energon. Okay okay, that’s a little crazy. 2:1 will work as well. 😂
  • @Kabam Vydious together with the new list of bots, can you please clarify what is planned for the leftover gen chips ?
  • @Kabam Vydious together with the new list of bots, can you please clarify what is planned for the leftover gen chips ?

Quote 😅