Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Generation chips

Is there anyway to farm this?

I believe nobody can get more than 1 5star generation bot without spending real money, am I right

Comments

• DatBoiPlayzYTDatBoiPlayzYT Posts: 79
    edited September 2019
    Yes, you are correct I get mine mainly tho by spotlight and Special Missions tab in missions, and i already saved up to 12k I belive
  • I’m hoping for bot chip arena and bot chip raid type events for another 20. Maybe will get 60. But pick your two.

I’m hoping to get to 20 before a “must have” not shows up.
  • I believe it will be possible to get more than one t* bot. I am at 21k generations chips now that I am saving to see what bots will be coming next week. I assume that the generations missions will have a considerable amount of chips as well.
  • This is how it was designed: to give spenders a way of catching up. It gives the game hope if money starts flowing in.
  • It gives me hope being able to get enough of them to get that 5* Galvatron that I've been wanting for a long time, and I don't get jack on the 5* crystals. I've gotten Ultra Magnus SIX frickin times, and all the Bayformers (can't stand 'em--except for Ironhide!) at least twice each (except Ironhide--the frickin 5* crystal seems to know which bots I like and refuses to give them to me)!

So, if I can drop a few bucks and actually get a 5* or two that I've been missing out on, then I'm all for it! I'm still grinding away for as many chips as I can, but heck yeah, I dropped money to top off enough to get Galvatron!
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    0ondh5ci5cnw.png
    1kxplqvz9flb.png
    Just bought Jazz last night, I doubt to get another 5* this event, unless another Generation Chip game mode comes in
  • It gives me hope being able to get enough of them to get that 5* Galvatron that I've been wanting for a long time, and I don't get jack on the 5* crystals. I've gotten Ultra Magnus SIX frickin times, and all the Bayformers (can't stand 'em--except for Ironhide!) at least twice each (except Ironhide--the frickin 5* crystal seems to know which bots I like and refuses to give them to me)!

So, if I can drop a few bucks and actually get a 5* or two that I've been missing out on, then I'm all for it! I'm still grinding away for as many chips as I can, but heck yeah, I dropped money to top off enough to get Galvatron!

Just keep the faith. I just duped 5* Galvatron last night.
  • What will happen with GENERATION CHIPS after this month event ? If I have 15,000 left ? Will kabam do another event like this or what?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    I heard about Generation Cristal in the last week of the event? What will they give ?
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    What will happen with GENERATION CHIPS after this month event ? If I have 15,000 left ? Will kabam do another event like this or what?
    I heard about Generation Cristal in the last week of the event? What will they give ?

My guess is there will be 3*, 4* and 5* generation crystals (same 800/4000/20000 cost). This will allow you to spend all your chips. Kabam will tell you spend it all because after the event, maybe they convert 1:1 any remaining to gold.
  • That would be great @JKL , let's hope that's right!
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    JKL wrote: »
    What will happen with GENERATION CHIPS after this month event ? If I have 15,000 left ? Will kabam do another event like this or what?

My guess is there will be 3*, 4* and 5* generation crystals (same 800/4000/20000 cost). This will allow you to spend all your chips. Kabam will tell you spend it all because after the event, maybe they convert 1:1 any remaining to gold.

I mean to be honest I'd be pretty disappointed if it 1:1 gold
    because last time I checked 5*s weren't worth 20k gold lol
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    edited September 2019
    iBK wrote: »

I mean to be honest I'd be pretty disappointed if it 1:1 gold
    because last time I checked 5*s weren't worth 20k gold lol

Purely a guess but at the same time, gen chips are a special event item. Not meant to be gold producing and should only have value during the event. A conversion to anything would just be Kabam being nice.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Purely a guess but at the same time, gen chips are a special event item. Not meant to be gold producing and should only have value during the event. A conversion to anything would just be Kabam being nice.

I say convert it 1:1 to energon. Okay okay, that’s a little crazy. 2:1 will work as well. 😂
  • @Kabam Vydious together with the new list of bots, can you please clarify what is planned for the leftover gen chips ?
  • @Kabam Vydious together with the new list of bots, can you please clarify what is planned for the leftover gen chips ?

Quote 😅