New Respect For Bayformers

Well, one of them anyway--Hot Rod. I just had an arena fight with my 5* R1/10 with 2.3K power against a 4.6k power awakened Grimlock. Not only did I win, but I won with a perfect and for probably 2/3rds of the fight, Grimlock was red and could have dropped his SP3 any time but he never did. I couldn't have been more surprised!

Comments

• Well, one of them anyway--Hot Rod. I just had an arena fight with my 5* R1/10 with 2.3K power against a 4.6k power awakened Grimlock. Not only did I win, but I won with a perfect and for probably 2/3rds of the fight, Grimlock was red and could have dropped his SP3 any time but he never did. I couldn't have been more surprised!

Hut rud Stopped de time!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,645
    Well, one of them anyway--Hot Rod. I just had an arena fight with my 5* R1/10 with 2.3K power against a 4.6k power awakened Grimlock. Not only did I win, but I won with a perfect and for probably 2/3rds of the fight, Grimlock was red and could have dropped his SP3 any time but he never did. I couldn't have been more surprised!

Hut rud Stopped de time!
    Za Warudo
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 183
    edited September 5
    Hot Rod is a great bot if you can coordinate his decelerations and his special attacks. The AI sucks with him, but any capable player can do lots of damage. And he controls evaders.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,668
    They're good in game but robot designs arent very good in my opinion
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,314
    Synthwave wrote: »
    2lbsvocp2q98.gif

91t4jlxitztk.gif