Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New Respect For Bayformers

Well, one of them anyway--Hot Rod. I just had an arena fight with my 5* R1/10 with 2.3K power against a 4.6k power awakened Grimlock. Not only did I win, but I won with a perfect and for probably 2/3rds of the fight, Grimlock was red and could have dropped his SP3 any time but he never did. I couldn't have been more surprised!

Comments

• Well, one of them anyway--Hot Rod. I just had an arena fight with my 5* R1/10 with 2.3K power against a 4.6k power awakened Grimlock. Not only did I win, but I won with a perfect and for probably 2/3rds of the fight, Grimlock was red and could have dropped his SP3 any time but he never did. I couldn't have been more surprised!

Hut rud Stopped de time!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Well, one of them anyway--Hot Rod. I just had an arena fight with my 5* R1/10 with 2.3K power against a 4.6k power awakened Grimlock. Not only did I win, but I won with a perfect and for probably 2/3rds of the fight, Grimlock was red and could have dropped his SP3 any time but he never did. I couldn't have been more surprised!

Hut rud Stopped de time!
    Za Warudo
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited September 2019
    Hot Rod is a great bot if you can coordinate his decelerations and his special attacks. The AI sucks with him, but any capable player can do lots of damage. And he controls evaders.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    They're good in game but robot designs arent very good in my opinion
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Synthwave wrote: »
    2lbsvocp2q98.gif

91t4jlxitztk.gif