Mastery point reset?

I'm confused for this.

It says "the currency used for activating is not recovered but all unlocked masteries remain unlocked."

At first, idk why but I thought it means I lost everything I spent on mastery, points too.

But now...Does it means unlocked mastery path remains opened, I get my master points back, right?

What about the rest?

I think I have to use my golds and some energon to activate again, but what about mastery cores? That's the major cost.

Do I have to buy all the mastery cores again or is it the part of 'unlocked masteries' so I don't need to buy mastery cores?
Tagged:

Comments

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 489
    꼬물이 wrote: »
    I'm confused for this.

It says "the currency used for activating is not recovered but all unlocked masteries remain unlocked."

At first, idk why but I thought it means I lost everything I spent on mastery, points too.

But now...Does it means unlocked mastery path remains opened, I get my master points back, right?

What about the rest?

I think I have to use my golds and some energon to activate again, but what about mastery cores? That's the major cost.

Do I have to buy all the mastery cores again or is it the part of 'unlocked masteries' so I don't need to buy mastery cores?

You don't have to buy mastery cores again.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 475
    You only have to spend some Gold after reset — it’s minimal. Just make sure you remember which ones you like and want to reapply.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 312
    edited September 10
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    You only have to spend some Gold after reset — it’s minimal. Just make sure you remember which ones you like and want to reapply.

Not quite. If you are using the upper tier masteries - those that require the tier 2 mastery cores - you will have to spend energon to reactivate them as well, since they don't use gold to activate.
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Yup, thanks for help but like Nightpath said, some of them requires energon. Well now I know that I only need to spend some gold and energon again to get my previously unlocked masteries!