Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Mastery point reset?

I'm confused for this.

It says "the currency used for activating is not recovered but all unlocked masteries remain unlocked."

At first, idk why but I thought it means I lost everything I spent on mastery, points too.

But now...Does it means unlocked mastery path remains opened, I get my master points back, right?

What about the rest?

I think I have to use my golds and some energon to activate again, but what about mastery cores? That's the major cost.

Do I have to buy all the mastery cores again or is it the part of 'unlocked masteries' so I don't need to buy mastery cores?
Tagged:

Comments

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    꼬물이 wrote: »
    I'm confused for this.

It says "the currency used for activating is not recovered but all unlocked masteries remain unlocked."

At first, idk why but I thought it means I lost everything I spent on mastery, points too.

But now...Does it means unlocked mastery path remains opened, I get my master points back, right?

What about the rest?

I think I have to use my golds and some energon to activate again, but what about mastery cores? That's the major cost.

Do I have to buy all the mastery cores again or is it the part of 'unlocked masteries' so I don't need to buy mastery cores?

You don't have to buy mastery cores again.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    You only have to spend some Gold after reset — it’s minimal. Just make sure you remember which ones you like and want to reapply.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited September 2019
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    You only have to spend some Gold after reset — it’s minimal. Just make sure you remember which ones you like and want to reapply.

Not quite. If you are using the upper tier masteries - those that require the tier 2 mastery cores - you will have to spend energon to reactivate them as well, since they don't use gold to activate.
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Yup, thanks for help but like Nightpath said, some of them requires energon. Well now I know that I only need to spend some gold and energon again to get my previously unlocked masteries!