Which 5* Scout to upgrade?

In short, I got a few new scouts in the past couple weeks. I don't have enough resources for all of them. Who should I upgrade first?

Which 5* Scout to upgrade? 20 votes

G1 Bee
10%
JmdI_am_awesome 2 votes
Jazz
60%
BeastdadFaithz17AnakinPrimeDaveJLBobnfloydStarscrems_ruleqbillygovolsJIMMY_SABOptimalOptimus_MV1Sycko5Kittenlorenzo101213 12 votes
Kickback
30%
Gunz0DrShotgunBntyhntr3232_Starkiller7mac10smg_ToaOfGreenPrimerprime5 6 votes

Comments

  • BeastdadBeastdad Posts: 886
    Jazz
    Sooooo easy.

    Have you ever played with this guy?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,666
    Kickback
    Tough choice. While Jazz is my favorite Scout bot, I must admit that KB has much more utility needed in future spotlight missions
  • BeastdadBeastdad Posts: 886
    Jazz
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Tough choice. While Jazz is my favorite Scout bot, I must admit that KB has much more utility needed in future spotlight missions

    You don't deserve to wear that avatar.
  • iBKiBK Posts: 185
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Sooooo easy.

    Have you ever played with this guy?
    I’ve used him a little, I like his confusion ability and I think he’s a great bot, but I can’t really maintain high combos to really make use of his crit rate buff due to my device lagging out quite frequently
    Bee fits my aggressive playstyle quite well and I’m not really a great fan of Kickback but I’ll wait a bit longer before making my decision.
  • BeastdadBeastdad Posts: 886
    Jazz
    iBK wrote: »
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Sooooo easy.

    Have you ever played with this guy?
    but I can’t really maintain high combos to really make use of his crit rate buff due to my device lagging out quite frequently

    If that is the case, Cheetor would be the better bot if you can snag him.
  • iBKiBK Posts: 185
    Beastdad wrote: »
    iBK wrote: »
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Sooooo easy.

    Have you ever played with this guy?
    but I can’t really maintain high combos to really make use of his crit rate buff due to my device lagging out quite frequently

    If that is the case, Cheetor would be the better bot if you can snag him.

    I've already got him at R4 and duped!
  • Kickback
    My answer shall always be the same
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,987
    Kickback
    All great bots, but Kickback does have the utility in many many ways. That buff consume ability is so good against power gain mods
Sign In or Register to comment.