Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which 5* Scout to upgrade?

In short, I got a few new scouts in the past couple weeks. I don't have enough resources for all of them. Who should I upgrade first?

Which 5* Scout to upgrade? 20 votes

G1 Bee
10%
JmdI_am_awesome 2 votes
Jazz
60%
BeastdadFaithz17AnakinPrimeDaveJLBobnfloydTracked_SignalbillygovolsJIMMY_SABOptimalOptimus_MV1Sycko5Kittenlorenzo101213 12 votes
Kickback
30%
Gunz0DrShotgunBntyhntr3232_Starkiller7mac10smg_ToaOfGreenPrimerprime5 6 votes

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Kickback
    Tough choice. While Jazz is my favorite Scout bot, I must admit that KB has much more utility needed in future spotlight missions
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Sooooo easy.

Have you ever played with this guy?
    I’ve used him a little, I like his confusion ability and I think he’s a great bot, but I can’t really maintain high combos to really make use of his crit rate buff due to my device lagging out quite frequently
    Bee fits my aggressive playstyle quite well and I’m not really a great fan of Kickback but I’ll wait a bit longer before making my decision.
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    iBK wrote: »
    Sooooo easy.

Have you ever played with this guy?
    but I can’t really maintain high combos to really make use of his crit rate buff due to my device lagging out quite frequently

If that is the case, Cheetor would be the better bot if you can snag him.

I've already got him at R4 and duped!
  • Kickback
    My answer shall always be the same
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Kickback
    All great bots, but Kickback does have the utility in many many ways. That buff consume ability is so good against power gain mods