Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Shattered Bridges

Comments

• TvTLKTvTLK Posts: 15
    I was hoping for some different rewards and not the usual ones.
  • TvTLKTvTLK Posts: 15
    Also since this an exclusive spotlight you could have at least give players some limited time crystals instead of the premium Crystal's for difficulties that award them.
  • DrkPrinz wrote: »
    Canuck33 wrote: »
    Honestly i'm a very optimistic person usually, but the rewards offered are sooo outdated. Relic tickets, T3 class spark and 1500 5* shards for exploring master are sad when you consider 1000 gold can net you close to 1500 5* shards in away missions and the t3 ore crystals drop t3 class sparks on a pretty regular basis. the only 2 things at all worth while are the t4 basic shards and the 1 t3 alpha which are still super low amounts.

Primal and Kickback relics are returning for the 3rd time now I believe... Who is actually going to purchase those and how are we supposed to spend 120 relic tickets?

to say i'm disappointed is an understatement. Can you guys honestly say the rewards make sense? Please look at the future spotlights and make some adjustments to the rewards based on the game progression.

I wish they would atleast give out a few t3a essence for each chapter exploration of the MASTER level. This is like either you are strong enough to get a whole t3a or you get nothing. The strong keeps getting stronger and weak never even get a chance. If changing the rewards is such a huge deal and affects the balance of the cosmos then alteast give out descent energon deal for t3a. There were a lucky few who got 2 or 3. . T3A for 2000 energon. Atleast give out deals like that to everyone. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

T3A for 2000 energeon should have been given to all or at least everyone who finished all 35 special anniversary missions.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    Excellent!

What part?

We may see jazz in this one
  • Just wanna know if there will be a new bot this month? 🤔🧐
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    SHATTERED GLASS!!!! (I hope...)
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    SHATTERED GLASS!!!! (I hope...)

Called it a while ago, nice to see the inclusion of such a great storyline.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Decepticons wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of... the Autobots?
  • Kitten wrote: »
    Decepticons wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of... the Autobots?

75j62rwzmqix.jpg
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Why did the 'complete 29 objectives' chanced to 30 @Kabam Vydious ?
    Beastdad wrote: »

There are now 36 objectives.

They nicely added milestones for people that complete less monthly objectives as well.

Speaking of objectives, I just beat tantrum in the AM with Grindor but didn't get any credit towards the objective.
    @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Miike ?
  • Beastdad wrote: »

They nicely added milestones for people that complete less monthly objectives as well.

They made it harder to get 5* shards
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Beastdad wrote: »

Speaking of objectives, I just beat tantrum in the AM with Grindor but didn't get any credit towards the objective.
    @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Miike ?

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9185/alliance-wins-objective-broken#latest
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Can't help but notice the "nice" Decepticon logos are red.
    Nice attention to detail Kabam:)
    I'm not very familiar with the Shattered Glass universe but I'm excited to see it in game:)
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Love the dialog in the Spotlight... although I will admit the dialogue from Megatron & Starscream is a little “corny”. Still Starscream’s reaction to Shattered Baybee’s description of what he did to his Optimus... chef’s kiss.
  • All's I'm saying is kabam totally missed a huge opportunity by not giving the "good" decepticons Unicron-esque moustache and goatees and having some of the regular "evil" decepticons refer to them as "Evil Starscream" or "Evil Megatron"
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Anyone got problem with that critical hit mod on master? I think Kabam's wasting talent on those new mods: it's impossible for the AI to stack 5 critical hits on you since those stacks can expire.
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Can't help but notice the "nice" Decepticon logos are red.
    Nice attention to detail Kabam:)
    I'm not very familiar with the Shattered Glass universe but I'm excited to see it in game:)

TBH I wasn't expecting new dialogue models either, although some of he Autobots (arcee) look like they're trying too hard to be menacing
  • SkywarpSkywarp Posts: 13
    Anyone else missing the character model for "evil" Wheeljack in the dialogue?
  • Hey kabam
  • I did not get him by the store
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I did not get him by the store

That’s why you got the rank2 objective you can’t rank2 the same 5* twice
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited October 2019
    I did not get him by the store

C’mon @Friendlyterry23 — I know you got this messaging in your game inbox yesterday. If you also had R2/5* Grindor then also don’t worry, everyone is missing that objective too. Kabam is aware.

1de00a37t825.jpeg
  • I'm wondering if this is the same thing? I just upgraded my 5 star Grindor to R2 and didn't get the Monthly Objective for completing it.
  • 84t6sh77bq5u.png
    Seebxqu0moz5133.png