Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Shattered Bridges

13»

Comments

• TripHazard1000TripHazard1000 Posts: 13
    edited October 2019
    Skywarp wrote: »
    Anyone else missing the character model for "evil" Wheeljack in the dialogue?

Haven't gotten to him yet, but I am missing Jazz. :/

Edited to add: Also Ratchet!
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited October 2019
    I'm wondering if this is the same thing? I just upgraded my 5 star Grindor to R2 and didn't get the Monthly Objective for completing it.

It's a known bug that many people are experiencing. Be patient, it will be fixed. This thread is addressing a few of the issues.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9185/alliance-wins-objective-broken
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Skywarp wrote: »
    Anyone else missing the character model for "evil" Wheeljack in the dialogue?

Haven't gotten to him yet, but I am missing Jazz. :/

Edited to add: Also Ratchet!

I had all of them in my first runthrough in Master, but in subsequent runs, random character models are missing.
  • Nightpath wrote: »
    I had all of them in my first runthrough in Master, but in subsequent runs, random character models are missing.

Hmm. I'm currently running through Hard, which is where mine are missing. Probably useful info. Haven't run any of the others yet.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    So since this is going to be a 3 part spotlight I was thinking that maybe we'd get a Shattered Glass inspired reskin for the December or November spotlight?
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    So since this is going to be a 3 part spotlight I was thinking that maybe we'd get a Shattered Glass inspired reskin for the December or November spotlight?

Seems logical. If we can't have new bots, then reskins are the likely alternative.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Assessment of Expert Mode: Cheetor was particularly a problem with that Pyrophobia mod path in 3.1. Otherwise, pretty straightforward.

Best moment:

59ge75tos6ox.png

jnyx5r2sgfcx.png
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    So in new quintessa story, it wasn't SG Rodimus who threw Optimus out of Sky Lynx, as in the comic 'another light'.
  • Barricade_2017Barricade_2017 Posts: 36
    edited October 2019
    developers when there will be new bots?
  • Technobot wrote: »
    Assessment of Expert Mode: Cheetor was particularly a problem with that Pyrophobia mod path in 3.1. Otherwise, pretty straightforward.

Best moment:

59ge75tos6ox.png

jnyx5r2sgfcx.png

I was about to say that XD
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited October 2019
    I like the new dialogue models...Ratchet like disturbing, so does Cheetor....but it's tough to take Arcee seriously with her baby blue and pink jellybean swords:)
    She's like the toughest Easter bunny robot ever lol
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Hey I popped crystals and got an evil Megatron...I wanted a good Megatron.
    This land was green and good, until the crystal CRACKED
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    So after fighting cheetor and using him myself I've realized something.
    After he misses a special 2 he keeps the range buffs, do they actually do extra damage or is it a glitch?
    I keep forgetting to check when I flop it...
  • HZEROHZERO Posts: 52
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    So after fighting cheetor and using him myself I've realized something.
    After he misses a special 2 he keeps the range buffs, do they actually do extra damage or is it a glitch?
    I keep forgetting to check when I flop it...

Wild load only lasts a few seconds. After the special 2 gains power increase also for a few seconds, heavy attacks evade shot attacks that is in all the battle , out of then I do not know what you mean 🤨
  • FunnyMetegFunnyMeteg Posts: 13
    edited October 2019
    Is this normal.... Bugs and more bugskxpk5z5amxbm.jpg

519yuzbmehbu.jpg
    z5m9y1j0lu5e.jpg

Second line on the last Master mission. Started with the most Hard line, guess it was wrong

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited October 2019
    FunnyMeteg wrote: »
    Is this normal.... Bugs and more bugskxpk5z5amxbm.jpg

519yuzbmehbu.jpg
    z5m9y1j0lu5e.jpg

Second line on the last Master mission. Started with the most Hard line, guess it was wrong

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

It's just because attack mod cranking up the bot rating more than other mods.. but the effect itself is less problematic because there is no special effect just the enemy is hitting harder.. you can play against this line as usual, just more careful to enemy attacks.. (or if you play perfectly, it's the same)

So the line is easier than the others (you don't need special bots, or heal block or something) just the rating is higher, so It's not a bug
  • Thanks
  • if you can beat enemy and let enemy can't follow you,the master mission will be easier.
  • I explore the master mission without buying medicine.