Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

What should November's Bots Be?

Comments

• Options
    WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited October 2019
    I am hoping for new bots or some of the ones i missed..... nemesis prime, megatronus, or one i want/need to dupe..... wheeljack, grimlock, or bludgeon, MV1 wouldnt hurt my feelings any either
  • Options
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    I am hoping for new bots or some of the ones i missed..... nemesis prime, megatronus, or one i want/need to dupe..... wheeljack, grimlock, or bludgeon, MV1 wouldnt hurt my feelings any either

Don't expect that exclusive bots will be in the store (Thundercracker, Nemesis, Scout Bee) soon...
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I'd like Scorpinock, Wheeljack and don't care about N°3
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    I've been waiting not-so-patiently for Scorpi. I suppose we wait for the next bot chip arenas to be able to make a semi-informed guess.
  • Options
    LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    edited October 2019
    chances of Galvatron is higher since he is the only demo bot left (I know tronous is too, but cannot speculate his return). Then there may be Starscream from the tacts.. Also I hope they release WJ from the techs.. nevertheless we will soon find out.
  • Options
    I hope for Soundwave, because I really need a 5☆ Tech bot that's good.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    taking a swing.. it'll be a bw month - primal, rox and scorp
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Megatronous
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Based on the list of remaining bots, here is a guess as to how the remaining four trios of BOTM will go...

BW Team: Primal, Rhinox, Scorponok
    Unicron Era: Galvatron, Magnus, Drift
    The Beat Down Crew: MV1, Soundwave, Bonecrusher
    G1 Classics: Grimlock, Screamer, Wheeljack

Will not guess the order...

We'll know how wrong I am starting Thursday.
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Is anyone else having the forum bug with posts having a giant blank area before the text?
    @KillMasterC I get your name then like 10 screens worth of blank space before any text, even your avatar.

Yes
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Drift, MV1, & Rhinox coming in November. All 3 list turkey as a favorite food on their respective MySpace pages, so it’s a no brained to feature them. Gobble gobble.

Im going to guess grimlock, nox and dinobot.... dont even know why just a guess lol except i want to dupe my 5* grimlock
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    No one has seen the “team” yet in arenas?
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Darm0k wrote: »

Nope. Bad sign?
  • Options
    Grim tronus and nemesis prime would be a good set for this month too lol
  • Options
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Drift, MV1, & Rhinox coming in November. All 3 list turkey as a favorite food on their respective MySpace pages, so it’s a no brained to feature them. Gobble gobble.

Finally! My RoK Bonecrusher killer!
  • Options
    Wonder if its a new bot, and kabam is keeping it under wraps until next week?
  • Options

Yeah...no
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Darm0k wrote: »

They removed the statement about special teams in the mail, too.
  • Options
    @Kabam Vydious showed his favourites toys bots earlier today on: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/7507/toys-what-beautiful-toys/p14

Showing Grimlock doing a dab.
    (And Barricade or Prowl in car form, but all scouts have been released so far).
    Then he showed another picture with OGP, OGM, Soundwave, Starscream.

SO I would say: Grim / Soundwave / Starscream for November

Or it’s just coincidence.
  • Options
    @Kabam Vydious showed his favourites toys bots earlier today on: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/7507/toys-what-beautiful-toys/p14

Showing Grimlock doing a dab.
    (And Barricade or Prowl in car form, but all scouts have been released so far).
    Then he showed another picture with OGP, OGM, Soundwave, Starscream.

SO I would say: Grim / Soundwave / Starscream for November

Or it’s just coincidence.

A mod said something? MUST BE A CLUE!

Definitely not though...
  • Options

What do you even have to do with the game? No one would truly care, if you, one unimportant player left the game to focus on a more important aspect of their life. You are simply a drop of water in an immense sea of energon. You spend what, $10 on this game? There are whales who spend more than you make in a year on this game. The mods have already broken all hopes of a new bot anytime soon, so it is hopeless to hope. Who knows, next week the game could cancelled, or the world may end. I apologize, @Wolfmills , but you and your hopes are irrelevant.
  • Options
    Hoping 1 of the bots in November is Scorponok as their saving Wheeljack and Megatronus for last. Idk who the other two will be
  • Options
    What do you even have to do with the game? No one would truly care, if you, one unimportant player left the game to focus on a more important aspect of their life. You are simply a drop of water in an immense sea of energon. You spend what, $10 on this game? There are whales who spend more than you make in a year on this game. The mods have already broken all hopes of a new bot anytime soon, so it is hopeless to hope. Who knows, next week the game could cancelled, or the world may end. I apologize, @Wolfmills , but you and your hopes are irrelevant.

I have spent more than my share of money on this game, i started playing tge fay of global release, i did end up taking a break playing for a while but have logged in daily to keep up with calendars etc, i get kabam at some point has lost interest in this game, but at some point they need to either pull the plug or give it new life, the down side to this game for a lot of players is and has been the forging aspect
  • Options

I have spent more than my share of money on this game, i started playing tge fay of global release, i did end up taking a break playing for a while but have logged in daily to keep up with calendars etc, i get kabam at some point has lost interest in this game, but at some point they need to either pull the plug or give it new life, the down side to this game for a lot of players is and has been the forging aspect

That feel when you get confused when someone responds to your confusing quote with an equally confusing answer.
  • Options
    What is confusing? @Hijacker2531
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    @Kabam Vydious any word on the special teams being removed from this week's arena?
  • Options

What do you even have to do with the game? No one would truly care, if you, one unimportant player left the game to focus on a more important aspect of their life. You are simply a drop of water in an immense sea of energon. You spend what, $10 on this game? There are whales who spend more than you make in a year on this game. The mods have already broken all hopes of a new bot anytime soon, so it is hopeless to hope. Who knows, next week the game could cancelled, or the world may end. I apologize, Wolfmills , but you and your hopes are irrelevant.

I love this Copy/Paste
This discussion has been closed.