Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Blank screen

Comments

• ScottScott Posts: 53
    bl1yphs2i398.png
  • ScottScott Posts: 53
    doa30kkwi9rr.png
  • Bro I'm getting the same issue0i7ioc80f5gk.jpg
  • Device Samsung galaxy A50
  • I have the same thing too. iOS 13.1.2 on iPhone 7. Happened after I re-installed the app. Have tried to re-install a few times but still the same issue
  • I managed to fight in arenas this is what happened t7wdwa2qb3zu.jpg
  • Even i reinstalled it
  • I have the same thing too. iOS 13.1.2 on iPhone 7. Happened after I re-installed the app. Have tried to re-install a few times but still the same issue

Bro did this thing happen recently ??
    I got this glitch this morning till yesterday everything was proper
  • @Kabam Miike please help
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    I also have this problem. It occurred after a reinstall of the game.
    iPad Air 2, iOS 13.1
    0tjql87zoiwl.png

I just realized that I don't even know what items of mine are about to expire, so I don't know what needs to be sold!
  • DreamBlissDreamBliss Posts: 107
    edited October 2019
    Maybe if you click on them some info will show up?

Strangely, on my phone, the game looks normal. But I can't play on my phone :/

I updated the game on both my phone and in Bluestacks. The phone is fine, but the game is messed up in Bluestacks. So it is not the update, unless the update messes with certain devices. I will try some other phones in Bluestacks.
    DreamBliss wrote: »
    Maybe if you click on them some info will show up?

Strangely, on my phone, the game looks normal. But I can't play on my phone :/

Already tried tapping on them, no such luck.

Bro did this thing happen recently ??
    I got this glitch this morning till yesterday everything was proper

Happened about 12 hours and
  • *ago
  • Same thing dude
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    6ix2rtujokin.jpg
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    I’m having the same issue on an IPad Pro...game isn’t loading assets basically I can do away missions but I can’t actually play the game
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious this is a nightmare can someone look into this ASAP I can’t play the game at all
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited October 2019
    Issue on Umidigi Power on Android 9 (Pie), uninstalled latest version due to input lag or no response to input. Installed 8.2.0, hoping to at least not have input issue, picture issue as shown. Tried using CCleaner to clear cache, no dice. Rebooted and reinstalled latest version, picture issue persists. Uninstalled game is final status.
  • BOFAD wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious this is a nightmare can someone look into this ASAP I can’t play the game at all

Bro I'm trying to play since the whole day nothing is happening
  • Issue on Umidigi Power on Android 9 (Pie), uninstalled latest version due to input lag or no response to input. Installed 8.2.0, hoping to at least not have input issue, picture issue as shown. Tried using CCleaner to clear cache, no dice. Rebooted and reinstalled latest version, picture issue persists. Uninstalled game is final status.

Hope they fix this asap
  • Rtx76Rtx76 Posts: 6
    Mine updated this morning and has been worse than the update we got the day before!
  • Rtx76 wrote: »
    Mine updated this morning and has been worse than the update we got the day before!

R u getting the same issue??
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Same here...Android Oppo r17pro
    Been getting worse over the past day or so
    nydvpljr67db.jpeg

Only takes 5 minutes to load a fight afterwards