Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Blank screen

13»

Comments

• BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Can confirms IPad Pro is good to go
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    BOFAD wrote: »
    So there are people working in the weekend?

Why do some people think the world stops on Saturday/Sunday?

If this bug isn't fixed, it (this part of the world) mostly does stop. We do try not to forget how last week's AE rewards and this week's R2/AM Grindor rewards are delayed.
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited October 2019
    Reinstalling the game on Umidigi Power, will know in a few minutes.

It works, now I can see my base and pictures in chat.

Seems to respond to input in fights, will need to confirm in AM later.
  • So there are people working in the weekend?

As someone who is here every Sunday, yes. There are people working the weekend.

Zibiit already stated this is being looked into. Tomorrow we'll have more information to share about things going on, I'll be sure to poke who I need to about that.
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited October 2019
    Input response is broken completely (can't pause, nothing on screen responds) dead after 5 minutes, needed to reboot with Power + Vol Up. There goes raid.
  • sc00b3sc00b3 Posts: 33
    @Kabam Vydious @“Kabam Zibiit”, thanks to the team. It looks like it’s cleared up for me as well!
  • DreamBlissDreamBliss Posts: 107
    edited October 2019
    Still having color/lighting issues as shown in the pics I attached in my previous replies.
  • So there are people working in the weekend?

As someone who is here every Sunday, yes. There are people working the weekend.

Zibiit already stated this is being looked into. Tomorrow we'll have more information to share about things going on, I'll be sure to poke who I need to about that.

Poke Miike
  • Quick question. Is anyone else having trouble logging in? I keep getting the same problems with connection but I connect to mcoc just fine.
  • The blank screen issues should be resolved! We're still looking at different ways to keep this fixed!
  • I can confirm that things are now looking normal. Thank you!