Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Shattered Lenses

Comments

• Silent_AssassinSilent_Assassin Posts: 134
    edited October 2019
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Look on the bright side. With the update to Ultra Magnus, maybe his monthly achievement thing will be busted in the beginning and we’ll get top tier rewards again.

8gqer3sk7403.png
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited October 2019
    Just when i was going to r5 drift, you guys drop scorp in the store
    Not fair 🥺🥺

But oh well... 4pvxbnhjkr5y.png
  • Buttehrs wrote: »
    Why would you pass on scorp? One of the 2 best warriors in game.

I don't like beast wars characters.. And who are the best warrior/best bot in the game.. it depends on how you like to play, what other bots are you using... It's a subjective thing :)
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Slayer wrote: »
    Just when i was going to r5 drift, you guys drop scorp in the store
    Not fair 🥺🥺

But oh well... 4pvxbnhjkr5y.png

Closest I'm at is a T4 demo, everything else is not even in the quaters. Someday though
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Someone must have missed out on the Foggy War. I hope it comes around again sometime
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    Someone must have missed out on the Foggy War. I hope it comes around again sometime

I was more focused on the objectives... So you're not wrong
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Why would you pass on scorp? One of the 2 best warriors in game.

I don't like beast wars characters.. And who are the best warrior/best bot in the game.. it depends on how you like to play, what other bots are you using... It's a subjective thing :)

Surprisingly, Scorp was my MVP in RotK, aside from OGM, of course. Scorp's damage ramps up in long fights and his backfire damage at the end of the fights is spectacular.
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    Scorp and Primal in the same month? This is why I've been sitting on 2M chips...
    About time!
  • Jc_17Jc_17 Posts: 8
    If I just bought scorp today will I still get the monthly achievement for buying him? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • At long last. My four star scorponok shall be awakened and finally unleash his true power, beware scout bots, beware.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    edited October 2019
    Jc_17 wrote: »
    If I just bought scorp today will I still get the monthly achievement for buying him? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Why don't you wait for monthly objective reset and you don't have to worry about getting an achievement. If you already bought scorp before reset, there is a thread mentioned about that.
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9322/monthly-objective-issue#latest
  • SlimeSlime Posts: 4
    Cool. Hey kabam how about you offer more t4 essence so we can actually upgrade bots, not just collect them? Losing faith one month at a time...
    This Thumbnail looks sick!!! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious vcfusilcrge3.png

Apparently it also reminds me of this meme
    0xwaeuzxelji.jpg

But between you and me, I'm pretty sure he'd beat them all to death before they got the chance...
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

0xwaeuzxelji.jpg

But between you and me, I'm pretty sure he'd beat them all to death before they got the chance...

Ahem.. You see that Mixmaster... Right?
    😂
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

0xwaeuzxelji.jpg

Ahem.. You see that Mixmaster... Right?
    😂

Oh S***!
  • Thanks for reminding me that French Hot Rod was a thing, I guess.
  • Arklaine wrote: »
    Thanks for reminding me that French Hot Rod was a thing, I guess.

Hey, at least French hot rod did not get in the way and had optimus killed by megatron.
  • @Kabam Vydious This might sound stupid to ask, but was the final boss the real Ultra Magnus, or the Magnus from another universe? Because it really could’ve gone either way.
  • Arklaine wrote: »

Lol! I had to use google translate to figure out what in the world he was saying! Lol! 😂
    Arklaine wrote: »

Lol! I had to use google translate to figure out what in the world he was saying! Lol! 😂

So what was he saying?
  • Slayer wrote: »

So what was he saying?

25wirlbtfdv2.jpeg
    dhegohhbq46i.png
  • Slayer wrote: »

So what was he saying?

25wirlbtfdv2.jpeg
    dhegohhbq46i.png
    In case it was questionable that google translate was worthless.
    Translation assistance here!

"qui court deux lievres a la fois, n’en prend aucun" means "Who runs after two hares at the same time, catches none"

He's telling Prime that if he comes at both of them he will get neither!

And for the other translation you may bump into:

"You think maybe I am in disguise, Bourdon? L’habit ne fait pas le moine!" "You think maybe I am in disguise, Bumblebee? The vestment does not make the monk!"

Which means to not judge a book by its cover! :)

French is very poetic
  • But French are not always, believe me !
  • BTW, if I may say this...
    I HATE ENERGON STORM AS A MOD!! MY R4 5* OGP was laid waste to by Motormaster on the Hardest Expert Path in 3.2, thanks to that mod.

(However, my R4 5* Grim laid waste to UM at the end thanks to his Dino Rage purify... I believe that is the real UM, but I am not too sure... I assume December’s Spotlight story will tell us for sure... hint, hint)
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited November 2019
    One more question: do we have a list of which bots have crossed into New Quintessa from the Shattered realm so far? Here is who I have...

Arcee
    Prowl
    G1 Megs
    Starscream
    Jazz
    Ratchet
    Wheeljack
    Cheetor
    BayBee
    Hot Rod

(I am also convinced Bay Prime crossed over and became Nemesis Prime... but that’s speculative... You also have to wonder if, during the Jetfire Spotlight mission back a year ago, that G1 Bee & Ultra Magnus also crossed over.)

That’s who I have on the list. Who else are we missing?
  • Translation assistance here!

"qui court deux lievres a la fois, n’en prend aucun" means "Who runs after two hares at the same time, catches none"

He's telling Prime that if he comes at both of them he will get neither!

And for the other translation you may bump into:

"You think maybe I am in disguise, Bourdon? L’habit ne fait pas le moine!" "You think maybe I am in disguise, Bumblebee? The vestment does not make the monk!"

Which means to not judge a book by its cover! :)

Thank you! This helps! Lol! 😂
  • Technobot wrote: »
    One more question: do we have a list of which bots have crossed into New Quintessa from the Shattered realm so far? Here is who I have...

Arcee
    Prowl
    G1 Megs
    Starscream
    Jazz
    Ratchet
    Wheeljack
    Cheetor
    BayBee
    Hot Rod

(I am also convinced Bay Prime crossed over and became Nemesis Prime... but that’s speculative... You also have to wonder if, during the Jetfire Spotlight mission back a year ago, that G1 Bee & Ultra Magnus also crossed over.)

That’s who I have on the list. Who else are we missing?

It feels like we’re missing someone, but that’s all of them. I think.